• Group: Members

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:11 PM

G.I.Joe Mighty Muggs Series 1 Hi-Res Images

View the full article

#2 User is offline   RobbieDigital 

• With Bottlecap Bitin Action!!!!

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:18 PM

Its becoming very hard to fight the urge to buy these things.......I know I'm gonna cave when I actually see them on the shelf. @ohyeah@

#3 User is offline   Action Figure Soundwave 

• Actionfigure Master w/over 20,000

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:25 PM

Wow , what a waste of plastic..........

#4 User is offline   darthhenning 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

View PostAction Figure Soundwave, on Sep 10 2008, 10:25 PM, said:

Wow , what a waste of plastic..........

seconded.

I can not understand these or the _____heros line that Hasbro is trying to push every line with.

Waste of plastic, and a waste of money for anyone who buys them

@can@

#5 User is offline   jjlecaros 

• Spock
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:44 PM

i love them and love the take of the vinyl art scene....definate buy for me

#6 User is offline   Samantha 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:01 AM

The Cobra Commander is very cute. He isn't evil he is just miss understood. He will be my only purchase from this line, the others look nice and could possibly be worthy of collecting but there is going to be so much coming out this year that I have to limit myself to only a small few purchases outside the Joe main line. I might be tempted to also buy a scarlet when and if they release her.

#7 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:31 AM

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes would look good on my desk but I may not even bother buying them, but then again, I may get the urge to. My family will put me on Intervention if I keep submitting to Hasbro offerings. #US1#

#8 User is offline   BrotherShane 

• As seen on TV!

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:47 AM

Why'd they add the cape to CC? Hopefully it's removable. I'll pass on Duke, but I'm liking the rest.

#9 User is offline   FUGAYZIE 

• The Gray Ghost

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:10 AM

im not really in to these mighty muggs that theyve been making. the only 2 characters that i like enough to consider buying are Spiderman and Cobra Commander. all others...pass.

oh man, that Duke is hidious!!!!!!

#10 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:38 AM

LOL. True about Duke. Looks like he came out of Samurai Jack cartoon.

#11 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:23 PM

View PostSamantha, on Sep 11 2008, 06:01 AM, said:

The Cobra Commander is very cute. He isn't evil he is just miss understood. He will be my only purchase from this line, the others look nice and could possibly be worthy of collecting but there is going to be so much coming out this year that I have to limit myself to only a small few purchases outside the Joe main line. I might be tempted to also buy a scarlet when and if they release her.

If you don't think he's evil, wait till you see the new animated version (G.I.Joes: Resolute) that's coming out next year, NOT FOR KIDS. It was said that CC kills a baby seal in the first episode. Very Ruthless.

#12 User is offline   Samantha 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:06 PM

View PostShogunfox, on Sep 11 2008, 02:23 PM, said:

View PostSamantha, on Sep 11 2008, 06:01 AM, said:

If you don't think he's evil, wait till you see the new animated version (G.I.Joes: Resolute) that's coming out next year, NOT FOR KIDS. It was said that CC kills a baby seal in the first episode. Very Ruthless.

How could any little dude that looks as adorable as the Cobra Commander Mug, hurt any one?

The G.I.Joe: Resolute looks amazing from the promo stuff I have seen. Are you kidding they actually show the Commander killing a baby seal, wow, they never would have put that in a cartoon years ago. I can't wait to see what other changes have been made.

#13 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:30 PM

There are alot of changes. Matter of fact, this website list those changes somewhere. Examples include that characters will die, little to no blood, no lasers-only bullets, and they will also comes out in action figures and vehicles based on the Resolute. Now, I may not even bother buying those. I need to stay focus on the main line. #US1# #US1# #US1#

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us