Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:14 PM

http://toynewsi.com/...80&itemid=12709

Let the fight scenes begin!
Posted Image

#2 User is online   yojoebro82 

• Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:24 PM

See, I could easily see myself passing on this guy. Who is he? He's not the classic Aquaman. He's not quite the "new" Aquaman (has that comic been cancled again?).

#3 User is offline   TomE 

• Battle Droid

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:34 PM

Honestly, if I had to choose between the classic and modern figure, I'd get the classic. The modern is a great figure in its own right but I prefer the classic look too, and will be getting both for review purposes.

#4 User is offline   ImmaculateWang 

• Nameless Thug

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:58 AM

Yeah, I'll be going for the Classic, I think. DCD's First Appearance Aquaman is a much better depiction of the Modern one, scale issues aside.

#5 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

• What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!
  • Group: Banned

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

View PostImmaculateWang, on Mar 27 2008, 10:58 AM, said:

Yeah, I'll be going for the Classic, I think. DCD's First Appearance Aquaman is a much better depiction of the Modern one, scale issues aside.

I already planned on putting the classic's head on the modern versions body. the modern version has a better outfit but the classic has a better head. I planned this from the moment I saw the pictures. Then get another modern and keep him sealed.

#6 User is offline   TomE 

• Battle Droid

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:42 PM

View Postsuperpowers1986, on Mar 27 2008, 04:22 PM, said:

I already planned on putting the classic's head on the modern versions body. the modern version has a better outfit but the classic has a better head. I planned this from the moment I saw the pictures. Then get another modern and keep him sealed.

I wasn't aware they had different bodies, but I haven't found them both. Good to know though.

#7 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

• What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!
  • Group: Banned

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:49 PM

View PostTomE, on Mar 27 2008, 08:42 PM, said:

View Postsuperpowers1986, on Mar 27 2008, 04:22 PM, said:

I wasn't aware they had different bodies, but I haven't found them both. Good to know though.

Oh yeah the classic Aquaman has the classic outfit while the modern doesn't have the black trunks and it has gaunlets which look awesome.

Has anyone received confirmation from BBTS on Wave 2 of the classics

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us