Hasbro's Black Series 6" Figure Line

JayC

Got wave 2 today and they're amazing. Better than wave one, and that was a good wave. No complaints about any of the figs. I don't get the criticism of slave Leia, she's fine. I have a long weekend so I can put up some pics.

That $10 amazon price is unbelievable. Almost enough to get me to return my wave 1 to Target and save 50% but I don't want to mess around with it.

Now off to play with my figures.

some good black friday deals there...though im still not gonna bite

Come ON! Just do yourself a favor as a SW fan and grab ONE. I'd recommend Luke. They didn't cut any corners on these figs. Sculpting, paint aps, articulation, and sturdiness are all there. How do you pass at $10!?

That's great. If you want to skip the Han repack and just get the three new figures from wave three, you still have to pay $15 more than you normally would for 3 figures.

There is enough figures to go around with this line... I am going to be patient and pick them up as they go half price...

YoJoeBro.. you being a ML collector, do you have this Stark headed IM figure?

http://marvelousnews...php?itemid=1362

If so( or if anyone does), could you take a pic next to 6" Black Luke? Wondering if it's too big or would work on that body.

Now I need to know too....haha I gave my nephews my first purchases of my wave 1 figs for xmas they deserve some cool figs.....I gave my badboy nephew Darth Maul....anyway they'll love those figs, so to replace the originals I bought I took advantage of the Amazon sale and picked up 2 Lukes & 2 Mauls so I can do some *ahem* head-swappin & create some more rebel pilots and maybe put a Luke Head on Darth Maul to kinda capture his ROTJ look.....hopefully that looks decent.....

GD, would you be interested in enlarged 4" heads to fit a 6" body? A couple friends and I are thinking about having Glassman's customs enlarge them, but only if we get enough guys, right now, they'd be about $7-8 a head, only bad part is you'd have to paint them.

I do not have that but I do want that Maria Hill and a LCS has that set for $50. A bit too much for my tastes. However, I've been debating trying to haggle the owner of the store down to $40. In which case, I'll get it, take a pic of the Stark head for you, and then promptly ebay the Iron Man and try to make half my money back.

That's the plan anyway.

GD, would you be interested in enlarged 4" heads to fit a 6" body? A couple friends and I are thinking about having Glassman's customs enlarge them, but only if we get enough guys, right now, they'd be about $7-8 a head, only bad part is you'd have to paint them.

Thanks JR. but I'm good for now.....I'll use whatever fodder I have in my junk-pile, I'm sure I have a few Marvel Legend Heads to create some more Pilots.....I could use my Predator Dutch head maybe....thanks though...if you guys do get some made be sure to post pics....great pics by the way YJB love Hans disgusted look in the background haha

After seeing these pics, I think Obi-Wan looks like a good figure.

However, what the hell happened with the paint app on Luke's eyes? It looks terrible...