G.I.Joe Question & Answers With Hasbro (Final Round For 2007)

The Wire

yeah so in other words they really couldnt even answer a thing.

they couldnt just say the word yes to when it comes to the snake eyes question. i mean the answer DOES mean yes but they never just say the word.

we all know they have vehicles planned as well since the 2008 hasbro year has been posted. so they might as well pony up the info and just make it legit

They say that the black v.2 Snake Eyes will be available in Wave 4 of 2007 - but that wave is made up of the single packed figures from the five packs. Does anyone think that's a typo and actually means Wave 4 of 2008? Here's hoping, because I've haven't heard/seen anything remotely close to a black v.2 version of SE. And if they are doing it, I hope we can snag a few new weapons out of it.

CTR confirm that Quick Kick is being release in thier questions. No Cutter for the line but there will be a figure with a life vest release.

That "life vest" figure is most likely a Lampreys. Who else is there with a life vest other than Cutter and the Lampreys???

CTR confirm that Quick Kick is being release in thier questions. No Cutter for the line but there will be a figure with a life vest release.

That "life vest" figure is most likely a Lampreys. Who else is there with a life vest other than Cutter and the Lampreys???

topside

topside

It won't be Topside. Most likely someone from 82-87.

Although much of what was said is shrouded in "let's save that for Toyfair" (completely understandable), there are still a few good nuggets in there. Most notably, a confirmation for Major Bludd and Wild Bill! Now if we can just get confirmation of Blowtorch and Mutt, I'll be good.

Oh, and Hasbro mentions WB and MB being included in Wave 3, 2008. Are we still counting Wave 5 as Wave 1, 2008, or are we considering Wave 5 just Wave 5? Just trying to get my bearings as to which wave is considered what.

Oh, and Hasbro mentions WB and MB being included in Wave 3, 2008. Are we still counting Wave 5 as Wave 1, 2008, or are we considering Wave 5 just Wave 5? Just trying to get my bearings as to which wave is considered what.

If anyone's ordered a case from places like BBTS/EntEarth (or if any of the people who keep managing to buy whole CASES of the stuff in the stores :rolleyes: could tell us), I believe Hasbro labels their cases with print that tells you what they call the wave. I have a case of Alternator Skids that I got a while back during a clearance sale, and it's labeled "WV 3 06". I suspect the Joes cases are similarly labeled.

If anyone's ordered a case from places like BBTS/EntEarth (or if any of the people who keep managing to buy whole CASES of the stuff in the stores :rolleyes: could tell us), I believe Hasbro labels their cases with print that tells you what they call the wave. I have a case of Alternator Skids that I got a while back during a clearance sale, and it's labeled "WV 3 06". I suspect the Joes cases are similarly labeled.

Wave 5 is Wave 1 of 08 I bet. :)

-Kevin

As far as Hasbro's concerned, each calendar year is a reset. 2008 Wave 1 is the fifth set of GIJoe figures in this line, but it is *not* Wave 5. This was easier to keep track of during the GVC era, when the new calendar year was accompanied by a change in theme (Thus GVC Wave 5 was actually Spy Troops Wave 1, but was also simply 2003 Wave 1).