DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

Did that little kid just pee on the ground and turn into a were-bat?!?!

And M. Bison ruled over Batman???

My God! What are these heroes forced to deal with these days!

Nice pics, though P! Especially with the background scenery. Way cool angles and such. Have you considered cinematography? Or at least story-boarding?

Did that little kid just pee on the ground and turn into a were-bat?!?!

And M. Bison ruled over Batman???

My God! What are these heroes forced to deal with these days!

Nice pics, though P! Especially with the background scenery. Way cool angles and such. Have you considered cinematography? Or at least story-boarding?

never considered it. thanx for the support.

cool, so you brought over the "heroes in action" thread over from marvelous news

Pooda I cant beguin to tell you how incredible that was!!! I LOVE the way you have them posed so natural. Like the way NW is leaning against his bike with his ankels crossed and hold one of his fighting sticks @peace@ @peace@ @peace@ very cool!

But I was hopeing when BB comes back after chaseing the bad guys, he'd land annd take off his mask to talk to the other heros. In other words I just want to see the unmaske Terry I sent you in on some of the action :D .

Simply incredible. What do you use for backdrops and scenery?

i used a doorway from a spidey fig, but most of the stuff is made by yours truly. the stuff in the pics with the bat family was my unfinished back ally.

How did you add ball joint hips to that Bane? It's a MASSIVE improvement.

i modded it with a lcbh marv fig's legs. i just popped the waist and glued it together.

Pooda I cant beguin to tell you how incredible that was!!! I LOVE the way you have them posed so natural. Like the way NW is leaning against his bike with his ankels crossed and hold one of his fighting sticks @peace@ @peace@ @peace@ very cool!

But I was hopeing when BB comes back after chaseing the bad guys, he'd land annd take off his mask to talk to the other heros. In other words I just want to see the unmaske Terry I sent you in on some of the action :D .

that pic was from when the wave 1st appeared. terry was ust a proto myth when i took those pics.

i made this mod to the freeze gun.

Picture1180-1.jpg

how did you add the frosty tip to the Deathlok's gun? i have the same mod on my freeze but no frost :(

i used hot glue and paint.