All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. It looks like April of 2025 will be filling out more of the Transformers Legacy threads with the United Wave 1 figures surfacing on the SNS. The sublines for Animated, Armada, G1/2 and Generations galore. Some of these have been called already, with some interesting characters on the list such as Solus Prime, Prima, and the first of the Arielbots landing. View the full article
  3. If my limited preplay knowledge is accurate, it’s kind of like the light collector thing from Twilight Princess. If you didn’t play that, its ok. I think it’s something to store the tears scattered throughout Hyrule
  4. Thankfully, she's available on Frazeta girls site for 69.99 + 10 shipping (and they offer 15% off for first time customer) but unlike BBTS they take money upfront. I'm still thinking about this, while body sculpt is great, as weird as it sounds knees are sculpted incredibly well, paint apps are more than decent but yet, I still don't feel the face, I see that effort was clearly put into it but somehow results weren't as great as one might think, it's tough to both translate Frazetta art as well as that animation style into figure form.
  5. We're rolling out for the weekend with another alternate from the oversized end of the spectrum. I like big Primes and I cannot lie, and the Lewin Resources LW-01 Atlas is one of the biggest Optimus Prime action figures you can find. The unofficial oversized MP-01 mold at 28 inches tall figure is challenged by its great mass, at a generous weight of 9. View the full article
  6. Shown below is a teaser look at the new Masters of the Universe 1/6 Scale Teela Figure from Mondo.. Stay tuned!
  7. I thoroughly enjoyed the Transformers Studio Series Starscream, then I looked at the Movie Masterpiece. View the full article
  8. Shown below is the new Star Wars: Ahsoka 1/10 Art Scale Limited Edition Statues are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.
  9. Shown below is the new Iron Studios Masters of the Universe Battle Diorama Series Trap Jaw 1/10 Art Scale BBTS Exclusive Limited Edition Statue are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $179.99. Skeletor's Wizard of Weapons in a statue of his original version by Iron Studios! One of Skeletor's main minions, called the Wizard of Weapons, member of the Evil Warriors of Eternia, the cyborg villain is always armed for battle with his mechanical arm and his crushing jaw. He stands out on the battleground not only because of his technological resources and combat skills, but also because of his bellicose creations in the form of artifacts, weapons, vehicles, and all types of instruments of destruction created for his master and allies. Presented over a rocky base, this Trap Jaw color variant is a BBTS exclusive and was inspired by the colors of the original action figure of the villain produced by Mattel in the 80's. Product Features 11 inches tall (28cm) 1/10 Scale Made of polystone Based on Masters of the Universe Part of the Battle Diorama series BBTS exclusive Limited edition of 200 pieces Box Contents Trap Jaw statue
  10. Shown below is the new Masters of the Universe Teela Warrior Goddess 1/10 Art Scale BBTS Exclusive Limited Edition Statue are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $199.99. The original Goddess from Graskull presented as a new BBTS exclusive 1/10 art scale statue by Iron Studios! Paying close attention to any threats on her right flank, the female figure with emerald skin and red hair known as "Godess", the adored deity of the Snake Men steadily carries her staff, protecting the other side with a small but effective shield. With her body and head protected by red and golden armor in the form of a serpent, walks on a base of pointy rocks from a battlefield. Inspired by the original version of the figure and her origins in the comic books, Iron Studios has crafted a variant version of the statue with the mysterious sorceress responsible for He-Man's origin. Product Features 9.8 inches tall (10cm) 1/10 Scale Made of polystone Based on Masters of the Universe Part of the Battle Diorama series BBTS exclusive Limited edition of 200 pieces Box Contents Teela Warrior Goddess statue
  11. Shown below is the new Iron Studios ThunderCats Mumm-Ra Decayed Form Deluxe 1/10 Art Scale Limited Edition Statue are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $249.99 On a planet called Third Earth, a grotesque ancient undead and mummified sorcerer slowly moves with his body partially enfolded in bandages and covered in a crimson cloak. With atrophied hands and a terrifyingly insane smile, he declared enemies of the ThunderCats. The biggest enemy of the feline from Thundera can be seen in his decrepit and decayed form, over an octagonal flat base with rocky aspects, reminiscent of the interior floors of his domain. Iron Studios presents a statue of Mumm-Ra in their 1/10 art scale as a limited edition product for any ThunderCats' loving fan, depicting the decayed antagonist on top of a raised platform with the frontal part of his base holding a miniature of his sarcophagus. Guarded from both sides by sculptures of ancient deities, the platform is adorned with the stairs of the Black Pyramid. One of the most successful animated series from the 80's, ThunderCats was produced by Rankin/Bass with 3 season and 13 episodes. Presented on the Inside Iron Studios Day of March, Mumm-Ra Decayed Form expands the collection of statues of the line based on the characters created by Tobin "Ted" Wolf. Product Features 8 inches tall (20.5cm) 1/10 Scale Made of polystone Based on ThunderCats Limited edition Box Contents Mumm-Ra statue
  12. Its been awhile; but an Alternator KITT would be appropo for the price. Probably a pipe dream
  13. Love the deep dives with boss man and hogan.
  14. Frazetta can blame BBTS when these don't sell and end up on clearance, I was gonna get it at $69.99
  15. Sorry, I usually count those as TNG. Definitely didn't mean to omit them (and who can forget the Tom Paris episode of Lower Decks).
  16. The people behind Lower Decks clearly love TOS and TNG. They have a deep reverence for Trek that shows through their teasing. You can also hear it if you ever hear Mariner and Boimler on podcasts, etc.
  17. It's funny how as a comedy and semi-parody like Lower Decks actually has more respect for and a better understanding of what came before it than any other live action Trek this century (and yes, I'm including Strange New Worlds and Enterprise, which I actually liked in it's fourth season).
  1. Load more activity
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

• Members

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    1.7m
    Total Posts
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE