2012 Voltron Club Lion Force Subscription

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/pd/productID.233184200

Based on Voltron®, the fanboy-favorite 1980s series, Club Lion Force mega-thrusts into the Matty atmosphere for the first time ever! For 2012, the Mattel Voltron line includes five Lions (black, green, yellow, blue, red) that form robot Voltron plus five Pilots in 3 ¾" scale (Pidge, Hunk, Lance, Allura, Keith). Collect all five Lions and you'll have everything you need to build an enormous 23" tall Voltron figure. Collect all the Pilots and each one will come with a piece that creates a Voltron Collect and Connect™ light-up sword!

I think I'll skip the MOTUC subscription this year and get the one for Voltron. That classic Voltron figure is impressive.

Still, it's a shame that it won't be available in retail stores along with the toys for the new Voltron cartoon.

My only problem is that they will come out on the same day as the MOTUC figures and I can't afford both..I don't want all the MOTUC figures but the some I want will conflict with the pilots or the Lions

Didnt think about that and how these subscription offers will coincide. I dont collect MOTUC but i'm still collecting DCUC. Guess i better keep a Matty fund to the side.

i'm probably gonna get this but i don't know how reliable the net will be in overseas during my deployement. but i missed out on the masterpiece so i want this, besides he could beat up on that giant devastator comong soon

These look very cool and I'm torn on whether I want to get the sub because I'm probably getting the DC sub and I'm leaning towards getting the MOTU sub just to avoid all the hassle month in and month out. Three subs is a little crazy. And thats on top of getting stuff like Marvel Legends and Transformers Generations and other figures in stores. Damn Toy Collecting is expensive. :(

These look very cool and I'm torn on whether I want to get the sub because I'm probably getting the DC sub and I'm leaning towards getting the MOTU sub just to avoid all the hassle month in and month out. Three subs is a little crazy. And thats on top of getting stuff like Marvel Legends and Transformers Generations and other figures in stores. Damn Toy Collecting is expensive. :(

If they didn't ask so much for the action figures it wouldn't be that bad

Got into the subscription this is too cool to pass up for me. And with that i got motu sub for another year as well.

I have not done a subscription with Matty before.They don't charge you the $290 at one time,do they?I was looking at the Sub for MOTU and yeah $480.Wow that's a lot.

Initial charge will be for the club exclusive figure. I got charge $37+ for the voltron and motuc exclusive figure. You'll get charge once a month for the figure that will release, January will be a pain.

I don't want the lions, but the only way to get all the figures is to subscribe!

EDIT: ALL THE PICTURES ARE UP ON MATTYCOLLECTOR!

Um ok did you edit this post? or was it done by somebody else?

If you want the 5 pilots they do seel them like the do with MOTUC the day of tha sale it's Sven you would have to worry about not getting if don't sub

Yeah, I edited my own post.

I was saying that the only way to get ALL the figures (including Sven) is to subscribe. I want Sven! Oh, well. I'll probably just buy Lance and be done with it.

I bet Sven will be put up on ebay for an enormous price

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE