New Resolute, Rise of Cobra, 25th Anniversary Figure Images

JayC

Tons of new GIJoe figure images are hitting the net from overseas, the question is will, how and when these ever be released?????????? Check em out but keep in mind that these could possibly never see the light of day.

Alley Viper (25th Anniversary)

post-925-1241009511_thumb.jpg

post-925-1241009503_thumb.jpg

Beachhead (Rise of Cobra)

post-925-1241009518_thumb.jpg

post-925-1241009523_thumb.jpg

Impact Armor Duke (Rise of Cobra)

post-925-1241009545_thumb.jpg

Duke Motorcycle outfit (Rise of Cobra)

post-925-1241009536_thumb.jpg

Firefly (Rise of Cobra)

post-925-1241009559_thumb.jpg

Cobra Lampray (Rise of Cobra)

post-925-1241009569_thumb.jpg

Snake Eyes (Resolute)

post-925-1241009586_thumb.jpg

post-925-1241009595_thumb.jpg

Really like the Resolute figs not so much on the movie ones tho.

Whats up with Destro and the robot arm ??

I think I remember a pic from the cartoon that showed he had one but seeing as I just saw the cartoon and it was not in it

leaves me to think it was cut or maybe ( crosses fingers ) they will have more eps coming out.

I'm all over the Resolute figures, really digging Snake Eyes in particular, really nice mix/update of a classic. (Hope his sword sheaths at his waist like in the cartoon, thought that was a neat take and something to set him apart from the regular version) Hope we here more about these soon, would be nice to know when these are being released.

I wish Hasbro would quit doing the tease and no action routine.

They'll all be released. This is a calm before the storm. The movie is just around the corner after all.

There looks to be a lot of good stuff coming out but at the same time, a lot.....a LOT of repaints. Even though they're cool repaints, I'll be passing on stuff that didn't make it into Resolute or the movie. Like "Resolute" Red Star and "movie" Beachhead.

Red Star and Baroness are total junk, but the rest are looking good! :) Never liked the color scheme on the original Alley Viper, but the mold still looks good....hopefully a repaint will show up down the road with it, if these hit retail?

Must. Have. Alley. Vipers......

Although I'm a big fan of the resolute show (movie?) and like the character designs, I try to avoid buying multiple versions of characters so I will be skipping them as best I can. Exception of course for army builders.

My Duke army suggest that I do in fact buy several versions of one character but I swear that wasn't on purpose!

Yes!! From the moment I saw the Resolute Snake-Eyes, I hoped they would make him...

And...I should really hate the fact that they're doing straight-up repaints of 25th Anniversary figures to shamelessly pulg into the Rise of Cobra line, but I absolutely love some of them, against my better judgement. These are fantastic!! I just love the Beachhead and Sgt. Airborne repaints, especially Beachhead. Just when I think that figure can't get any better, they out-do themselves at Hasbro. I just love his colors. In fact he looks like a Night Force figure. Awesome. Just awesome...

Red Star is just a repaint of the comic pack figure.

Really like the Resolute figs not so much on the movie ones tho.

Whats up with Destro and the robot arm ??

I think I remember a pic from the cartoon that showed he had one but seeing as I just saw the cartoon and it was not in it

leaves me to think it was cut or maybe ( crosses fingers ) they will have more eps coming out.

I was wondering the same thing about the arm. My first thought was that it was a kinda "build a B.A.T." like the Star Wars Droid Factory. Then I saw the pic of him with the arm.

There's some production artwork that showed Destro having a robotic/machninic arm/hand. Here's the link from the TNI website that shows it:

- http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=vie...600&start=0

My guess, is that if he never was shown using the arm, it was probably something that was orginially suppose to have been shown(I haven't seen the Resolute cartoon yet, execpt for the 1st episode. I'm a little busy at this moment, even if they are shorts). Ones I defently want to pick up:

- Movie Firefly.

- Resolute Snake Eyes, which will serve as my Verison 1 Snake Eyes(Though I'm wondering if they will be doing a full black repaint later on. I would kind of perfer that, even if it isn't show accurate).

- This verison of Resolute Destro(Never liked the comic book pack verison, but this 1 looks good). To me, Destro is always the man, and I don't mind picking up costume variants of this character(To a degree of course).

- Resolute Baroness is one that I would consider. I plan on using Movie Baronss as my default Baroness in black suit, and if I pick this 1, Resolute verison as her default in blue suit. My concern though, like everyone else, is her face sulpt and glasses. Are the Glasses removable? I would of also perfered glasses that would allow us to see her eyes, not all black that we can't see her eyes. I also wonder if her skirt is removable? I don't really have a problem with her skirt, but it is something looking at the design of the figure, looks like it could be possible. Guess I'm hoping also the skirt can be removed so that she can sit down, and/or allow the figure to look like a regular blue suit.

I was doing a search for Joe stuff on ebay (specifically, Night Vulture) so I used the keyword "night". Came up with what was called "Night Force Chuckles". So I looked at the seller's other items and he had quite a few movie and resolute figures, a few I don't think we've seen, so I thought I'd post them here for discussion.

The auctions read that SOME figures, like Charbroil, came with accessories. The auctions end (as of this posting) in 9 hours, but I sent a question asking if he had pics of the accessories.

So, starting with a few we know:

Movie Storm Shadow

stormshadowmovie.jpg

Movie "Convoy Ambush" Duke

dukemovie.jpg

Movie "Desert" Duke

dukemovie2.jpg

Movie Ripcord

ripcordmovie.jpg

Strato-Viper

stratoviper.jpg