• Group: Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:58 AM

2008 SDCC Day 2: Even More Images Added For G.I.Joe

View the full article

#2 User is offline   xhairs 

• Classics for life.

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

so witch flit our we going to get now that makes 3 dif ones we have seen gray gear, red gear, & black.

#3 User is offline   Jbluez 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:45 PM

View Postxhairs, on Jul 26 2008, 12:38 PM, said:

so witch flit our we going to get now that makes 3 dif ones we have seen gray gear, red gear, & black.

Not all of the figures that are shown in the cases are going to be the final production models. I didn't ask about the Flint, so the answer to that is I don't know.

Unfortunately, this applies to the Jet pack Duke that comes with the "best of" dvd battle pack. The guy told me that he will actually be the LAST Duke with "duke arms".

#4 User is offline   pesatyel 

• Lando Calrissian

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

View PostJbluez, on Jul 27 2008, 11:45 PM, said:

Unfortunately, this applies to the Jet pack Duke that comes with the "best of" dvd battle pack. The guy told me that he will actually be the LAST Duke with "duke arms".

That comes off, unfortunately, as quite vague. Sure, he will the be last DUKE with the crappy arms....but what about other figures? Know what I mean?

#5 User is offline   darthhenning 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:43 AM

View Postpesatyel, on Jul 27 2008, 11:00 PM, said:

View PostJbluez, on Jul 27 2008, 11:45 PM, said:

That comes off, unfortunately, as quite vague. Sure, he will the be last DUKE with the crappy arms....but what about other figures? Know what I mean?

Also what does he mean by 'Duke arms' just that specific mold of arms, or any arms with shorter sleeves? Hopefully the former. I'd be thrilled if they could get a Duke with proper sleeves that actually bent 90 degrees.

@can@

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us