Episode Discussion

I watched most of it with an open mind but it was just awful the animation the ultimate spider-man silly humor but what really ruined it for me was the rap version of the 80s theme song it just sounded god awful like a 12 year old kid did it

I Liked it & honestly think its super cute & also funny :) I think the twist is interesting so far with what they have done ... O do hope the utroms do become individuals some how rather than a complete race of krangs or whatever ... It would be neat if they made it just so that krang was controlling them or something some how ...

Oh ... The thing that surprised me most & I duno about you guys ... but it was the blade in Michelangelo weapons lol I am just waiting for something to pop out of the end of dons staff now at some point honestly

I'm not liking that Kraang is a race of aliens instead of a character.

Ya, I wasn't expecting Kraang to be an army builder figure.

Oh ... The thing that surprised me most & I duno about you guys ... but it was the blade in Michelangelo weapons lol I am just waiting for something to pop out of the end of dons staff now at some point honestly

That was cool. I hope you're right and we get to see them use more off their weapons racks.

I really enjoyed the show. The humor is good without making the turtles idiots, and the fighting sequences are cool. No show is ever going to be loved by EVERYONE, but I hope there are more who like it than those who don't because I'm hoping to see it and the toy line continue for quite some time.

i liked it. it wasnt my dream represintation. the humor was a little silly, but what can we expect. its intended for an audience of kids 8-16. overall a good show. still hope to see more story develope.

One thing I found to be kinda funny. In the old 200x cartoon, Splinter (who was always a rat) would feed them pizza growing up.

Now the new Splinter (who used to be human) never gave them any human food. @lol@

I didn't watch much of the original 80's show, but I assume they started off always having pizza.

One thing I found to be kinda funny. In the old 200x cartoon, Splinter (who was always a rat) would feed them pizza growing up.

Now the new Splinter (who used to be human) never gave them any human food. @lol@

I didn't watch much of the original 80's show, but I assume they started off always having pizza.

Yeah that is a bit odd you think he would want it him self even ... I mark that up as its just kids cartoon humor :) @loll@

Ya, I wasn't expecting Kraang to be an army builder figure.

That was cool. I hope you're right and we get to see them use more off their weapons racks.

Yeah honestly I don't know why they always kept him with the wooden staff... He should have/make him self some kind of tricked out metal staff that can split in two & have blades pop out at both ends & tasers on the other end or something lol more than likely not going to happen in this cutesy kids show but then again I never thought the same thing about the other hidden blade

This show is so much fun. I kind of like how the Kraang talk. It's so ridiculous. @wacko@

Michelangelo seems to be naming the mutated villains so far, and I'm wondering if that'll continue.

Looks like they're introducing Dogpound next Saturday... at least in his human form.

That dosen't bug me half as bad as the fact they all talk like Mojo-Jojo.

I will admit, I laughed at the Filmation Star Trek parody in spite of myself. Just to bad that was the best part of the show.

Still, I gave it a chance, . . . now Nick owes me an hour of my life.

Star Trek parody? I didn't see that

Are we going to be seeing people mutate into monsters every episode?

Ep. 2 their fighting improved alot. It seems that they are getting in some good practice with the Kraang.

Did anyone catch the reference the Kraang made about Kraang being just one? I wonder if there is just one main Kraang, or were they figuratively speaking.

I guess that depends on how many different molds Playmates wants to make. :P

Ep. 2 their fighting improved alot. It seems that they are getting in some good practice with the Kraang.

Did anyone catch the reference the Kraang made about Kraang being just one? I wonder if there is just one main Kraang, or were they figuratively speaking.

I guess that depends on how many different molds Playmates wants to make. :P

short answer yes :) it will be his thing to do & the turtles will always sound shocked& awed as annoying as it is @loll@ based on the toys we have seen already I think we are getting at least two more for the season ... if they are smart they will make use of said characters & make the kids want the toys even more before pimping out new guys for next season

I've really been digging the new series so far, I think it's pretty much the perfect blend between the Original Toon and the 2k3 series. The only 2 things that really bother me is that Splinter looks like Anubis to me, and that I can't get used to Rob Paulsen's voice being Donnie. He will always be the voice of Raph to me, so it's always strange hearing Raph's voice but seeing Donnie flap his lips. Other than that, I'm really enjoying the series, and I really hope IDW decides to do a comic adaption of the show.

It's funny that I'm one of the few who like Paulsen as Donnie. I never liked him as the voice of Raph, but I think his voice is great for Donnie.

i like paulsen as donnie as well. i'm still having a hard time with leo's voice. not sure if it's because it's just not a good fit or if it's because i can't stand jason biggs. in both the OT and this one, they make leo too serious. they need to lighten up his character a bit, make him so he's a well disciplined leader who still has a personality and sense of humor.

watched the last ep. i'm starting to warm up to the new version of turtles, animation, and their personalities. i still dislike how the krang's talk and now i dislike the nick version of baxter stockman. i found him to be very annoying.

I really enjoyed the first couple of episodes. I feel like the atmosphere is fresh, original. The turtles are likable and acts a lot younger than the 2k3 turtles and in the comics. Splinter feels more like a father figure than just a teacher.

However, after episode 5 and 6 I feel like the show is going downwards and I'm starting to lose interest. The story is very weak and there's no progress. It seems like this new TMNT show is going towards the early Smallville formula with a new villain every episode with little progress to the overall plot. It's been 6 episodes and we still don't know what or who exactly are the Kraang. We have a short glimpse of the Foot Clan and Shredder in Japan but for some weird reason speaks English all the time. And the fact that The Kraang can walk around the neighborhood without a disguise just doesn't make any sense.

I really enjoyed the first couple of episodes. I feel like the atmosphere is fresh, original. The turtles are likable and acts a lot younger than the 2k3 turtles and in the comics. Splinter feels more like a father figure than just a teacher.

However, after episode 5 and 6 I feel like the show is going downwards and I'm starting to lose interest. The story is very weak and there's no progress. It seems like this new TMNT show is going towards the early Smallville formula with a new villain every episode with little progress to the overall plot. It's been 6 episodes and we still don't know what or who exactly are the Kraang. We have a short glimpse of the Foot Clan and Shredder in Japan but for some weird reason speaks English all the time. And the fact that The Kraang can walk around the neighborhood without a disguise just doesn't make any sense.

i agree about splinter. i love how this version is much more of a father figure. imo, he is other than the movie, the best version of the character.

i really like the show so far, but i'm not feeling the new goon every week. too many mini villians. i'd rather have the story focus more long term, like the thundercats did. man i miss that show. that was some good story telling.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE