Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RoboCop 2014- by Jada Toys Review and discussion

#1 User is offline   barbecue17 

• www.thepicreview.com
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

Honestly, I had no idea where to put this. These aren't made with collectors in mind but since all of the other RoboCop discussion seems to be happening here I figures why not. I also found these in the collectors aisle at Toys R Us.

I picked up the 1/18th scale RoboCop 3.0 at Toys R Us this week for 6.99 and actually kind of like him. He's not great, but he's not atrocious. Well, the head sculpt isn't good, but the body and armor sculpt are pretty nice. I reviewed him here: RoboCop 3.0

Jada Toys seems to have 3 or four scales for this line: there's the 1/18th scale (RoboCop 1.0 and 3.0), a six inch scale (1.0 and 3.0), a larger talking figure, and a large figure riding a motorcycle (remote control). What's weird is that the six inch figures have no lips on them. They look really weird, so I went with the smaller guys. Anyone else picked these up? What do you think?

#2 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:35 AM

I've said it before....this version reminds me of an Walking Lazer Tag gun......I picked one up for Shiiis & Gigs....its alright but his hip pin articulation is a bummer man, its a bummer......the figs I saw 2 weeks ago are no longer on the Pegs @ TRU so they either sold out or they were pushed aside for the 10 McFarlane Figs of RGIII......seriously Tru 10 Figs of RGIII?

#3 User is offline   FUGAYZIE 

• The Gray Ghost

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

eh, it looks ok, but i have no interest in getting it since i dont even know if the movie is any good yet.

#4 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

I was in TRU today I may grab one after Christmas

#5 User is offline   GPM in ICT 

• Mer-Man

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

I was a TRU today picking up my kids a couple things and saw these sitting on the shelf. Four or five 3.0 and 1 single 1.0, so I bought the 1.0 and while it's not a great figure, it ok. I think the silver makes the figure stand out a bit, plus it reminds me of the original. For $6 this is take it or leave it. Since this is probably the only time we'll get him in this scale (and I don't mean some of the past 4" Robocop figures) I'm happy to add him to my shelf.

#6 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Scarlet
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

Jay's review is up:

http://toynewsi.com/...47&itemid=21527

#7 User is offline   barbecue17 

• www.thepicreview.com

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

The more I play with him, the more I like him. A lot of other reviewers seem to be pretty jazzed about him, as well. I wish they made his motorcycle in the 1/18th scale. That would be pretty slick.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us