TNI Forums: Masters of the Universe Classics Plundor Figure Video Review & Images - TNI Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Masters of the Universe Classics Plundor Figure Video Review & Images

#26 User is offline   barbecue17 

• www.thepicreview.com
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

Just wanted to throw my Plundor review up: here it is!

I actually think he's one of the better Filmation figures in terms of fitting in with the Classics style. While his design is unusual (giant pink bunny) the style is fairly detailed and complex. You know, for a heavily reused figure.

#27 User is offline   Zomak 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

View Postbarbecue17, on 28 December 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

Just wanted to throw my Plundor review up: here it is!

I actually think he's one of the better Filmation figures in terms of fitting in with the Classics style. While his design is unusual (giant pink bunny) the style is fairly detailed and complex. You know, for a heavily reused figure.

Great review! Thanks :)

#28 User is offline   Eric 

• Zartan

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

Yeah, good review. He's certainly not the worst figure in the line. I like his paint opps and his overall appearance. I've just never been wild about his head. It's a bit too ridiculous for me.

Cool name and cool look; he just needs the Horsemen to redesign him or update his look like they did with 200X's Snout Spout for me to take him "seriously" (though an updated look is clearly not the way to go for MOTUC and the Filmation figs).

#29 User is offline   Jmacq1 

• Cobra Officer

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

Like most figures in this line that I'm initially "meh" on I liked him better once he was in hand. Won't be one of my favorites by any stretch, but still a pretty good figure. Liked Strong-Or better, though.

As for Nepthu...regardless of demand or what Scott wanted, I think it's pretty likely that Nepthu was chosen because he was ultimately a cheap figure for them to make (not requiring much new tooling).

And Scott "makes the figures that he wants?" Of course he does. As would any other line manager, including any of us here. Not to mention if MotUC had just gone straight up "all vintage, all the time" the line would've been done in three or four years...not what Mattel likely wants.

#30 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Imperial Officer

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

View PostJmacq1, on 02 January 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

And Scott "makes the figures that he wants?" Of course he does. As would any other line manager, including any of us here.

Umm, no.

#31 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:14 PM

If I was in charge of any lines I liked(DCUC, Marvel, G.I.Joe, etc...), I would definitely put in a character or two that I personally liked.

#32 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Imperial Officer

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:00 PM

shocker.

#33 User is online   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

Of course they will throw in these figures to water down the line.I'm wondering if we will see figures now from the new Comic.

#34 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

View Postmegachickmagnet, on 03 January 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

shocker.

What?....That I'm honest or that you have an opposite opinion to mine?

#35 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:54 AM

I'm not a big fan of the new comic, but I think a Despara/Adora figure would be pretty awesome.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us