Found Wave 3 at Retail!!!!

RobbieDigital

I went into Target this morning and Wa-la......I was looking at GI Joe 25th Anniversary figures Wave 3!!!! I was pumped.......since I haven't found anything at that Target except for a Snake-Eyes and a CC a while back. I'm a little pissed that I still can't get my hands on Wave 2......but this is even better. The paint on Shipwrecks face is a little messed up but I can't be picky since these are really the only 25th Joes I've gotten my hands on. Also, there was only one of each so I couldn't pass on them.......who knows when I will see more of these things. I'm in Wisconsin too.......so they've made their way this far east. No Cobra Troop set though......... @jump# @jump#

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, I really think that Hasbro should focus on getting Wave 1 & 2 on all the pegs before they start shipping Wave 3.

Well wave 1 is pretty much everywhere its just a matter of getting them before the store sells out. Wave 2 and the Cobra boxset seems to have hit Wal-Marts across the country now while Target stores are starting to get wave 3 which from the best I can tell is mainly in the middle of the country right now. My guess by the end of the week or so most Targets will have gotten shipments in. So again its a matter of catching them before the sell at this point.

I checked Target this morning too... the DCPI system says that there is only 1 figure in my city @lol@

so out of 12-15 stores, there is no GiJoes anywhere at Target!!!!

I really need to find these first too... I can't wait for leftovers since I never got me a Cobra Officer either.

I checked Target this morning too... the DCPI system says that there is only 1 figure in my city @lol@

so out of 12-15 stores, there is no GiJoes anywhere at Target!!!!

I really need to find these first too... I can't wait for leftovers since I never got me a Cobra Officer either.

Yeah, thats how I felt.....at first I didn't even realize that the Cobra Officer wasn't in wave 3... I just picked up everything I saw.....there was nothing but pegs when I was there yesterday and today was all of wave 3, the Cobra Officer, a Snake-Eyes, and a Storm Shadow. I left the Snake-Eyes since I already have him but it just seems weird with the case assortments. I have yet to see a Flint......

wow, wave 3 already! I just grabbed wave 2 last week, I'm stoked that it's out alreay, I hope they're more widespread with this wave. Still no luck with the legions boxset though.

You know, I really think that Hasbro should focus on getting Wave 1 & 2 on all the pegs before they start shipping Wave 3.

Well wave 1 is pretty much everywhere its just a matter of getting them before the store sells out. Wave 2 and the Cobra boxset seems to have hit Wal-Marts across the country now while Target stores are starting to get wave 3 which from the best I can tell is mainly in the middle of the country right now. My guess by the end of the week or so most Targets will have gotten shipments in. So again its a matter of catching them before the sell at this point.

That might be how it is in your area, but that's far from the case here. It is lack of product, not amazing sales that have kept a lot of people from here getting what they want. I've checked the only two places that carry this line (As no Wal-Mart within 90 miles of me has chosen to stock these) about once every 2 days and sometimes once a day, and the total number of cases this area has got is one case of wave 1, one case of wave 2, and two cases of box set and that is it since this line started hitting. I've even been able to account for WHO bought all these figures through collector friends with only a Wave 1 Flint and Black Timber SE remaining a mystery of ownership. If we had got 6-8 cases of figures instead of two I'd agree with you, but that just hasn't been the case. Which is why I think Hasbro should fix this problem and get retailers more of the first two waves before they start shipping wave 3 in force. Cause I know there is a lot if places like mine, and I don't know of many that are like yours.

The darker Stalker isn't going to be in these initial released waves. It's a running change that I doubt we'll start to see till maybe next month at the earliest.

Over at Hiss tank they have posted a link to an eBay auction with a person selling a set that looks to have the darker Stalker. Item #120168201588 So the Dark Stalker may already be shipping and the yellow one is going to be very rare.

I found 2 Stalkers, 2 Fireflys, 2 Shipwrecks, 1 Red Ninja, 1 Zartan, and 2 Officers in 3 Targets. Apparently Officers are shipping with Wave 3.

Thanks for the case breakdown. This is good news since I still need a Cobra Officer. On a side note, my buddy swears he saw the Red Ninja last Saturday morning at a WM here in Ohio. But I told him I didn't think they were out yet. He went back later that day to double check and it was gone. He grabbed a BH & Serpy for me though. So, maybe they've made it to Ohio, maybe they haven't. I'll be checking stores today, just to make sure...

I found 2 Stalkers, 2 Fireflys, 2 Shipwrecks, 1 Red Ninja, 1 Zartan, and 2 Officers in 3 Targets. Apparently Officers are shipping with Wave 3.

Thanks for the case breakdown. This is good news since I still need a Cobra Officer. On a side note, my buddy swears he saw the Red Ninja last Saturday morning at a WM here in Ohio. But I told him I didn't think they were out yet. He went back later that day to double check and it was gone. He grabbed a BH & Serpy for me though. So, maybe they've made it to Ohio, maybe they haven't. I'll be checking stores today, just to make sure...

Well, that wasn't exactly a case breakdown - that was just what I found at a multitude of Targets. I think the Officer might be taking CC's spot in this wave - I saw SE and SS, but no CC. Don't quote me on that, however.