TNI Forums: 2014 JoeCon 3.75" Figure Set Announced - G.I. Joe Zombie Hunter - TNI Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2014 JoeCon 3.75" Figure Set Announced - G.I. Joe Zombie Hunter

#1 User is offline   The Wire 

• Yoda
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:51 PM

2014 JoeCon 3.75" Figure Set Announced - G.I. Joe Zombie Hunter

View the full article

#2 User is offline   GPM in ICT 

• Mer-Man

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

Could be interesting, but I want pics.

#3 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

very odd. I won't be able to make it or even purchase home front heroes this year. It so unds like i won't miss much though. T'JBang with zombies? Steel Brigrade Commander treated as a standard character? I feel like the side items this year could include Steel Brigade soldiers, and gen hawk himself.

#4 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

I have absolutely not interest in mixing zombies into GI Joe. I bought the Zombie Viper for no other reason that to make my 30th figure set complete. That will be all for me.

#5 User is offline   mako 

• Captain Cold

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:00 AM

Sigh. When I first saw the headline I missed the "Joecon" part and thought this was actually some news about the 2014 line. You know REAL G.I. Joes, as in action figures . . . at retail. Not MMOs, card games, customs, subscriptions, Legos, comics, podcasts from people with absolutely no connection to the industry, or Rock movies.

Sorry, it's been a long dry spell and I needed to vent.

#6 User is offline   revsears 

• Nazburado

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

I think if this was a different year, the reaction would be more positive. Of all the years to try something new, the big 50th wasn't the year. I know of some of you dislike zombies but they have been part of the mythos since Rah days. Granted the "bad" rah days, but I don't mind them. If i had the $ and they looked good I'd get the set.

#7 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

I don't like zombies but I'm not disappointed either.

My expectation for GI Joe for the forseeable future has been little to nothing. When you have no expectations, you can't be disappointed.

#8 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Invisible Woman

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

I was just hoping they included Sergeant Slaughter in this set...

#9 User is offline   GPM in ICT 

• Mer-Man

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

View Postrevsears, on 16 December 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

I think if this was a different year, the reaction would be more positive. Of all the years to try something new, the big 50th wasn't the year. I know of some of you dislike zombies but they have been part of the mythos since Rah days. Granted the "bad" rah days, but I don't mind them. If i had the $ and they looked good I'd get the set.

I think the club just saw how everyone went crazy over the zombie themed figures that were sown at Joe Con last year and figured we would want these too. Plus I'm sure that it a little hard to get figures aproved right now when Hasbro doesn't even seem to know what they're doing with the line.

#10 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostGPM in ICT, on 16 December 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

View Postrevsears, on 16 December 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

I think the club just saw how everyone went crazy over the zombie themed figures that were sown at Joe Con last year and figured we would want these too. Plus I'm sure that it a little hard to get figures aproved right now when Hasbro doesn't even seem to know what they're doing with the line.

I liked the zombie figures they displayed before.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us