DCSH @ Ross Dress For Less!

Jase

A Blue Supergirl for $4.99, that is unbelievable luck :o First the DCSH figures show up at Big Lots, now Ross stores #WTF# Crazy stuff.

You're making me very jealous, Jase :P

A Blue Supergirl for $4.99, that is unbelievable luck :o First the DCSH figures show up at Big Lots, now Ross stores #WTF# Crazy stuff.

You're making me very jealous, Jase :P

Well you're only about 4 hours away from me so I bet the Ross stores in Denver have received shipments too. Get out there and hunt! Don't forget to bring your shovel.....a machete wouldn't hurt either. @lol@

Congrats Jase!! She is a cool fig and the only one I have never seen at retail besides the new Bats wave.

Draven

Thanks man! I went ahead and ordered the figures I wanted from new Batman wave off of eBay. Since Walmart seems to be done with DCSH, and K-Mart & Target both having pegs crammed with old stuff, I felt I better get them while I could.

I'm thinking about pre-ordering a case of the Clayface/Catwoman series online.

Thanks to Jase's heads up I decided to run up and check out my local Ross store to see if they had Supergirl. I didn't even know Ross had toys. Anyway I get there and spot a tiny toy section in the very back of the store. The section looked like a tornadoe had come through. Toys tossed every which way, spread out on the floor, it was a mess. After digging around, low and behold there was one lone Supergirl sitting in the back of the shelf. The card was somewhat beat up but the price couldn't be beat. I did not see any other DCSH figures, but thats the one I was looking for.

I posted a pic of my find here

http://www.toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=11752

I ve been getting them at the grocery outlet for the same price, they even had the catwoman sdcc exclusive from last year for $10

I hit the Ross here in College Station, TX. I only saw one DCSH figure and it was the variant Superman with the black and red symbol on his chest. The price was $4.99. I saw lots of Superman Returns figures too. Also worth noting is Ross had the 2.5" Sigma Six Dragonhawk for $19.99 and Star Wars 6" Titanium Sandtrooper and Bossk and a deluxe Titanium Tie Fighter. I didn't check the prices on those though.

I hit the Ross here in College Station, TX. I only saw one DCSH figure and it was the variant Superman with the black and red symbol on his chest. The price was $4.99. I saw lots of Superman Returns figures too. Also worth noting is Ross had the 2.5" Sigma Six Dragonhawk for $19.99 and Star Wars 6" Titanium Sandtrooper and Bossk and a deluxe Titanium Tie Fighter. I didn't check the prices on those though.

The Ultra Titanium ships are only $7.99 each. I picked up the Battlestar Galactica there when I got Supergirl.

Thanks for the heads up on this, Jase. This afternoon I found the last Supergirl at Ross here in Tyler, Tx. Now my daughter can have the one I had on my shelf (she loves this version of Supergirl) and I get to have one as well.

Thanks for the heads up on this, Jase. This afternoon I found the last Supergirl at Ross here in Tyler, Tx. Now my daughter can have the one I had on my shelf (she loves this version of Supergirl) and I get to have one as well.

You're welcome! Glad to hear that some of you are getting lucky with Supergirl! @hmmm@

You're welcome! Glad to hear that some of you are getting lucky with Supergirl! @hmmm@

@loll@ @loll@.................... wait for it......... @loll@ @smilepunch@

Draven

That might be a smart idea man....... I am some what worried about the last wave of figs too.

Draven

I just pre-ordered the Catwoman/Clayface case from Cornerstore Comics. I think the last DCSH series is going to be a tough one to find because of the line coming to an end and stores being overloaded with pegwarmers. Even with shipping, the price isn't bad when you factor in the gas it takes to run around and look for these.

You better order a case man.....before they get "pre-sold" out! Luckily, there are no duplicates in the case 999R.

So I drive to the local Ross. I walk into what literally looked like a bomb went off in there (thanks back to school lol) I walk to the toy section, and I see a DCSH Super-Girl on the shelves. Thank goodness I open this line, this packaging looked like it was stepped on. Thankfully from what I can tell (havent opened her yet) it dosent look like the figure was damaged. So they may not have shelves full of Super-Girl, they seem to at least get 1. Imma hit up 2 more Ross Department Stores tomarrow. If I find another one I'll hook a TNI forums member up. :D

So I drive to the local Ross. I walk into what literally looked like a bomb went off in there (thanks back to school lol) I walk to the toy section, and I see a DCSH Super-Girl on the shelves. Thank goodness I open this line, this packaging looked like it was stepped on. Thankfully from what I can tell (havent opened her yet) it dosent look like the figure was damaged. So they may not have shelves full of Super-Girl, they seem to at least get 1. Imma hit up 2 more Ross Department Stores tomarrow. If I find another one I'll hook a TNI forums member up. :D

ha yeah the ones i saw would be LUCKY if a bomb went off in there. the place was a mess. no way i'd find any toys in there. i looked and i was right. i tried at least

ha yeah the ones i saw would be LUCKY if a bomb went off in there. the place was a mess. no way i'd find any toys in there. i looked and i was right. i tried at least

I am hitting my Ross tomorrow. What other figures are you finding at Ross besides her? This might be my chance to catch up on this line. I love the line but needes to slow down my collecting....$5 a figure might be the excuse I needed.... :)