DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got all of these today, all 3 Batman figures, the Goon and Joker, didn't see the Joker or goon repaint but got the bats and the chase.

what joker and goon repaint? where did u see those? send me a link to some pics!

I got my Movie Masters today along with the basic figure lines Staff Strike Batman, Destructo-case

Joker, Bruce to Ninja -

IMGP8820.jpg

I poseted lots of pics here -

http://www.pointsofarticulation.com/phpBB2...6677f3fc79b1212

did u get the chase fig? my "goon" has a different mask than yours, where did u yours.

Picture116.jpg

I found those today too, but only Batman. It's awesome! I'm hoping we get some more of these down the line, from the first movie. We need some good figures of Ducard and perhaps a ninja.

Anyhow, I like the crime scene evidence thing but....what's with the Batman mask? How's that evidence? I mean, the card makes sense, but the whole mask being left behind is kinda odd. Since the card is the correct size for us, you'd think they'd throw in a batarang with Batman. Makes more sense to find as evidence, I think. Anyhow, it'll work out in the end, 'cause the mask might fit on my giant Spider-Man figure. He's got all kinds of junk on 'em!

awesome snag pooda!

unfortunately i was working til 3 so i missed first crack at these.

i found a thug and a regular batman at the manchester, ct toys r us.

my thug has the same mask as PJ's.

i didn't know that there were variants! (pics?)

there was one lone regular bats at the newington, ct toys r us.

i'm waiting to see what ares found...

THIS JUST IN:

(excuse me if everyone else already knew this...)

there's apparently 3 goons with different LARGE clown masks

-the sad face clown (pooda has that one)

-a smiley face clown with blue hair on the sides

-and another clown face with hair on top of its head(pictured on the back of the batman figure's card)

i wonder if these are supposed to go on some twelve inch figures or something... hmmmm....

awesome snag pooda!

unfortunately i was working til 3 so i missed first crack at these.

i found a thug and a regular batman at the manchester, ct toys r us.

my thug has the same mask as PJ's.

i didn't know that there were variants! (pics?)

there was one lone regular bats at the newington, ct toys r us.

i'm waiting to see what ares found...

You can check out my rather long post with finds under the 'Found at retail' thread. I might have some good news for you too, if you are still in need of a classic Aquaman, that is. Let me know.

these figures are so great! i got both batmans, joker and 4 goons

I am having a blast with these. OK, I can confirm five different clown masks in the Thug packages. I have three I found today and the rest are all pictured on ebay under Dark Knight Movie Thug. Sorry, no pics.

ARRRRRAH!!! u stole my idea!(lol) i cracked 5 cases myself, and although the "goon" figs have different mask, they didnt have any new face sculpts, just the same guy with different evidence. i think the chase fig kicks...no, BEATS a$$~

ARRRRRAH!!! u stole my idea!(lol) i cracked 5 cases myself, and although the "goon" figs have different mask, they didnt have any new face sculpts, just the same guy with different evidence. i think the chase fig kicks...no, BEATS a$$~

are you talking about the christian bale head sculpt batman chase?

are you talking about the christian bale head sculpt batman chase?

yessss! sirrr!

There is a Joker repaint and Goon repaint shown at NYCC along with a Batman with some grey highlights, lighter purple Joker, and and a goon wearing all black.

send a link to some pics....Picture119.jpg me and bats are about to patrol in the batwing!

There is a Joker repaint and Goon repaint shown at NYCC along with a Batman with some grey highlights, lighter purple Joker, and and a goon wearing all black.

Are you sure you aren't talking about the 5" figures? I don't see what you are seeing. Do you have a link?