GIJoe 25th Anniversary Wave 6 Hi-Res Figure Images

The Wire

man.. wave 6 looks to be the worst one yet.

what happened to CC??? look at the figure in the package!?!?!??! WTF!

his torso is way too skinny and his legs stick out from the crotch piece way too much.

he looks terrible.... this is the kind of crap that kept people away from GvC and VvV...

I am surprised that they are releasing him this way. It ruined an otherwise good figure.

he might become my first pass on the 25th series.

Rock n Roll is just boring. Rock n Roll v2 is AWESOME, this one sucks.

and he still has those Duke sleeves? why can't they use the Shipwreck sleeves for these guys... he and Breaker are supposed to have short sleeves!

Torpedo is pretty rad. Only thing wrong with him is that his leg holsters stick out pretty far and look odd on his wetsuit.

Speaking of Wetsuit, he should have been here, not Torpedo.

When did Torpedo go from being 'Cheif' to 'Lt.'?

Because Hasbro no longer has a trademark on the code name: Torpedo, that ended many years ago. So they change the name to Lt. or Chief Torpedo.

samething w/ Scarlet - Agent Scarlet and Jinx - Agent Jinx.

Because Hasbro no longer has a trademark on the code name: Torpedo, that ended many years ago. So they change the name to Lt. or Chief Torpedo.

I think what he meant was why did his rank change from that of a warrant officer to that of a commissioned officer? That is a big difference in the military. And it just seems kinda dumb because he could still been Chief Torpedo and there would be no issue with it. However, I do not know if the original figure was a Chief or an LT. Might have to research that.

The fact that the Duke sleeves aren't appropriate aside, all the figures using them are going to suffer because they have articulation problems. It's not as bad as Duke or Flint, but Rock and Roll is going to have to hold that machinegun with two hands... and he won't be able to.

man.. wave 6 looks to be the worst one yet.

what happened to CC??? look at the figure in the package!?!?!??! WTF!

his torso is way too skinny and his legs stick out from the crotch piece way too much.

he looks terrible.... this is the kind of crap that kept people away from GvC and VvV...

I am surprised that they are releasing him this way. It ruined an otherwise good figure.

he might become my first pass on the 25th series.

Wow, you're right. You can see the top of his legs sticking out of his waist. Looks like they went from too large a crotch to too small of one

Rock n Roll is just boring. Rock n Roll v2 is AWESOME, this one sucks.

and he still has those Duke sleeves? why can't they use the Shipwreck sleeves for these guys... he and Breaker are supposed to have short sleeves!

I agree, the original 82s aren't the most exciting designs. Still, I bet a lot of people are wanting to get the original 12 and this is an easy one for Hasbro. I think (hope) we'll see more 2nd versions of characters in the future (they've done multiples it for the big 3 already)

Anyways, what's the rest of this wave? How come only 3 guys?

Torpedo looks nice, even if the holsters are a little...odd for the figure. His face is a little "blocky" too, but it's ok. He's wearing the flippers on the stand? Weird.

And he sure as hell doesn't look Hawaiian.

Rock & Roll is, as Clam said, boring. Not any real detail. But the thing is he's not any more boring the Breaker, Hawk, and Snake Eyes. Stalker and Duke to a degree too. One thing that's irritating, IMO, is that those belts across his chest are too small relative to the one for his gun. What might have been cool was if the belts themselves could be used across his chest OR in the gun.

Cobra Commander, simply put #WTF#? What the hell is wrong with his legs?

I think what he meant was why did his rank change from that of a warrant officer to that of a commissioned officer? That is a big difference in the military. And it just seems kinda dumb because he could still been Chief Torpedo and there would be no issue with it. However, I do not know if the original figure was a Chief or an LT. Might have to research that.

Yeah that is what I was asking. I just looked at his original filecard and it list him as a WO-4 (Warrant Officer). As a lieutenant he has risen at least 3 ranks!

Lovin' that Torpedo figure!

Rock-n-Roll was my second and favorite figure back in the day. I am a little dissappointed about the hands, but I am just thankful that they made the tradtional style Rock-n-Roll . Torpedo looks good I like the removable face-mask. Already got to get a bigger place for my Joes. Mife hates it, but she is dealing with it. I love my wife and her patience.

What the Hell is up with calling Rock N Roll boring?

Yo! He looks totally awesome. THAT's what RnR looked like back in the day! What do you want? Some stupid new design? Maybe some tinsel and bright colors? Maybe some super-action when you squeeze his legs together?

Dude, RockNRoll is one of the ORIGINAL 13! That was when GI Joe ROCKED! EvilStar is totally hardcore about the Original 13. That was when GI Joe was realistic! It was about the REAL army! After '84, GI Joe became totally unrealistic with its gaudy and or redundant characters. Who the Hell needs Bazooka? We had Zap! Who needs Footloose? He sux! We had Grunt! Roadblock can go home! We have ROck N Roll! Hang up on Dial Tone cuz we got BREAKER!

This figure looks just fine. It might be the BEST figure yet ever. If Hasbro charged a hundred dollars for it, EvilStar would pay it.

Now bring on Short-Fuse, Grunt, Zap, Steeler, and Clutch!

Yo Joe!

It's not as if the original 13 were wearing military realistic uniforms either. And you dare list Footloose amongst the "unrealistic" Joes?

And you dare list Footloose amongst the "unrealistic" Joes?

Well, to be fair, I always thought Footloose was kind of boring and dweebish looking. I have no idea as to the accuracy of his uniform, and honestly I could care less. With a name like Footloose and looking as boring as he is, what's to inspire interest? @hmmm@

Well, to be fair, I always thought Footloose was kind of boring and dweebish looking. I have no idea as to the accuracy of his uniform, and honestly I could care less. With a name like Footloose and looking as boring as he is, what's to inspire interest? @hmmm@

I think his uniform may have been a little dated but to me he is one of the best Joes Hasbro put out. Better than Grunt for sure.

I`m suprised with all the hate for CC, I think he`s perfect! CC is a skinny guy and this portrays him perfectly! I want a couple for customs, alot of potential here! Oh and I really hope we can get an Eel out of Torpedo!

no, that figure is skinny like a woman... and whats up with his legs popping out at the crotch piece??

I think his uniform may have been a little dated but to me he is one of the best Joes Hasbro put out. Better than Grunt for sure.

I agree, Footloose is one of the best and perhaps THE most realistic GI Joe Hasbro has put out. That being said, of course I love the original 13 as well, and they're realistic enough, even if they're not wearing regular military uniforms.

I`m suprised with all the hate for CC, I think he`s perfect! CC is a skinny guy and this portrays him perfectly! I want a couple for customs, alot of potential here! Oh and I really hope we can get an Eel out of Torpedo!

I've always felt that once a line starts to become more science-fiction and less science fact (vis' a vi Battle Armor CC, Cobra-La, et. al.) it's time is slowly drawing to a close. Although Battle-Armor CC wasn't the worst idea Hasbro would come up with over it's storied history, it wasn't the greatest either.

That being said, I feel that Hasbro has done the best that they possibly can with this figure design. The removeable helmet and updated backpack certainly help. Without those updates though, this figure would remain as blah as he was when originally released....IMHO that is.