ROC vehicles found at US TRU

Ccav

I've seen them too.. but for 25 bucks, I don't think they are going to sell very many.

This stuff is grossly overpriced.

The night Raven is 40, the Bravo vehicles (Ice Saber and Cobra Hummer) are 25, and I wonder what the smaller vehicles will be... they should be 10 bucks, so that means they will be 17.

It's unfortunate because I am not digging these vehicles, but I would like the drivers

I've seen them too.. but for 25 bucks, I don't think they are going to sell very many.

The night Raven is 40, the Bravo vehicles (Ice Saber and Cobra Hummer) are 25, and I wonder what the smaller vehicles will be... they should be 10 bucks, so that means they will be 17.

It's unfortunate because I am not digging these vehicles, but I would like the drivers

Close they are $16 or $15.97.

A while back there was a Walmart list posted.

http://superposeable.blogspot.com/2009/04/...a-listings.html

At these prices they can keep them. @grumpy@

Close they are $16 or $15.97.

A while back there was a Walmart list posted.

http://superposeable.blogspot.com/2009/04/...a-listings.html

At these prices they can keep them. @grumpy@

well still, they shouldn't be anywhere near 16 bucks.

the 25th vehicles cost 15 bucks! That's 15 bucks for a mid-sized vehicle and a figure, or two small vehicles and two figures...... now the Ferret ATV with 1 figure costs the same amount!

The Steelcrusher is worth the money, the Gunship not so much.

The Alpha's are over priced, but The only one I want is the new modded Firebat. It's too cool to pass up, especially with landing gear and missle pods.

The Alpha's are over priced, but The only one I want is the new modded Firebat. It's too cool to pass up, especially with landing gear and missle pods.

I completely agree.

The Steel Crusher and Gunship are $28.92 here (Canada) and the Panther is $19.92!!! (before tax of course).

The Night Raven is $48.92!!

While I love the Night Raven, it is a bit overpriced and I can do without the electronics.

However, the Steel Crusher is really worth the money. It is nearly as big as the Night Raven, though not as long of course. It has rubber tires, removable plow and great use of the launchers, and hiding them. Combine that with the Motor Viper (Oops, Nitro Viper) and it is so far the best value for the buck.

Tempting..... @hmmm@

If price is really the only factor, I think we could probably just wait for a sale maybe? That's what happened with the ROTF stuff. They had a sale on it all like 4 days after it came out and THAT was when I bought stuff.

Isn't that the same mold usage that was going to be used for the Aliens line?

http://www.toyarchive.com/Aliens/Prototype...lTestShot1.html

its been reported that some stores like wal-mart put them out to early and they got hit with a $10,000 fine, from what the report said,

Walmart hit with $10,000 fine for movie figs Ran into a Hasbro rep on my Joe hunt today.

Apparently the local Walmart had put out the movie figs early.

As a "secret shopper" he nailed them with a violation of street date fine

$10,000

ouch!

Apparently street date round these parts will be strictly enforced until July 10th. Including Toys'r us.

this came in from another site,

its been reported that some stores like wal-mart put them out to early and they got hit with a $10,000 fine, from what the report said,

Walmart hit with $10,000 fine for movie figs Ran into a Hasbro rep on my Joe hunt today.

$10,000

ouch!

Apparently street date round these parts will be strictly enforced until July 10th. Including Toys'r us.

You talked to a Hasbro rep? Did you ask what that big damn deal was about the street date?

It seems like it would be more of a problem FOR Hasbro. I mean if your going to fine a store for putting out your product so that customers can buy it, then maybe the store won't buy your product anymore. Know what I mean?

Oh and haven't their bee reports of ROC stuff showing up at "small mom & pop" places? Is Hasbro gonna fine them too?

It seems like it would be more of a problem FOR Hasbro. I mean if your going to fine a store for putting out your product so that customers can buy it, then maybe the store won't buy your product anymore. Know what I mean?

In a contract for sale like this, the release date is tied into a marketing blitz, of which there's a LOT more than $10,000 invested in. July 10th is clearly when Hasbro intends to ramp up the marketing of the movie, prior to its release--and they may have sought a "midnight madness" type event with the release of the toys. In light of the fact that hasbro has TWO major properties as tent-pole films this summer, they are doubtlessly trying to orchestrate just how they arrive at market.

Marketing is often all about timing, and the window of opportunity for a toy line like this is far smaller than it used to be--so they want to capitalize on it to best effect, even if it means holding back goods to be sold on/after a specific date.

Instituting the penalty is their legal right if the retail chain/retailer agreed to those terms.

I picked up the Covra Gunship with Firefly a couple of dayz ago at a new Walmart, they weren't suppose to sell it but did anyways.

The gunship is kinda cool, reminds me of the Raptor from BSG, but Firefly came with no weapons. price was 24.88.

$10,000

ouch!

You talked to a Hasbro rep? Did you ask what that big damn deal was about the street date?

Oh and haven't their bee reports of ROC stuff showing up at "small mom & pop" places? Is Hasbro gonna fine them too?

i did not talk to a habro rep, like i said this info came from another site.. wal-mart is always getting in some kind of trouble.. wal mart dosent follow too much on there street date,but so far the info is on wal-mart, i dont live in that part os the state,

$10,000

ouch!

i did not talk to a habro rep, like i said this info came from another site.. wal-mart is always getting in some kind of trouble.. wal mart dosent follow too much on there street date,but so far the info is on wal-mart, i dont live in that part os the state,

A $10,000 fine on a Multi-Billion dollar Corporation? That's all?:) That's a drop in the hat and Walmart is probably saying,"So what? sell! Sell! sell!!" Which i don't blame them lol @loll@

This new GI joe rise of cobra line of toys is garbage.

I saw all of these figures just warming the shelves saturday at toys r us.

For starters they are way overpriced

Second, they look like crap. And also some of the molds for the vehicles look very familiar. Does the Rise of cobra ATV look like the Venom Striker from the Spy Troops and the Valor vs Venom line.

I think this line is going to fail. But maybe Hasbro is Targeting kids w/ this line not collectors.

But I will just stick w/ the variants and the exclusive that come out within this line.

But me for one will not be wasting my money on this garbage.

Hasbro give me 25th or die.

This new GI joe rise of cobra line of toys is garbage.

I saw all of these figures just warming the shelves saturday at toys r us.

Do you understand that these have only been out a day or two as of Saturday?

Hoe can product "peg-warm" when its just been put out?????

But I will just stick w/ the variants and the exclusive that come out within this line.

But me for one will not be wasting my money on this garbage.

Uhhhhhhh...................

But you just said that you are going to buy some of it..........