All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Mcfarlane stop making this statue garbage and actually fix and improve your dc line first
  3. There is more than meets the reveals in today's March 28th Tranformers Fanstream. In addition to the Titan Class Titans Return Fortess Maximus, Hasbro has let us know they are offering the Studio Series SS-38 Optimus Prime. The Bumblebee Movie Voyager class figure is back now for $34.99 USD to be shipping this Summer 2024. View the full article
  4. These are my fav Star Wars Novels......Instant order for me.
  5. Today
  6. TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMIC EDITION SHOCKWAVE Release Date: August 2024Retail Price: $39.99 USDRuled by logic, if it is more logical for Shockwave to override Megatron and seize command of the Decepticons, he will take that chance. Inspired by the original The TRANSFORMERS comic book series, this 7-inch Shockwave action figure converts from robot to Cybertronian spaceship mode in 15 steps. View the full article
  7. Shown below is the new McFarlane Toys SportsPicks MLB Series 1 Figures featuring Aaron Judge, Vladimir Guerrero Jr., Yordan Alvarez, Elly De La Cruz, Ronald Acuna Jr. and Bryce Harper are available for pre-order from our sponsor Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $29.99 each.
  8. $180 for a 1/12 gtfoh, it may be time to start actively boycotting companies that think that they can ridiculously overcharge customers. Storm, you're not Ferrari, come back to reality.
  9. I'll definitely say the throne looks cool, it just isn't $70 cool (to me).
  10. I like how they make it interchangeable so that you can swap out and make it the figure you want at any given moment, that was good of them. I like the look of the van mode, but I don't really buy Transformers for the vehicle modes and the robot mode just doesn't do much for me, so I'll probably pass on this unless I find it discounted somewhere (which seems unlikely).
  11. The comic version is based on Barry Windsor smith not Kane. Though a Conan Kane would be cool as would a John Buscema version.
  12. The latest wave of 3.75” scale, articulated Toho Blind Box ReAction Figures feature silver screen-inspired designs of Gigan, Godzilla ‘74, Minilla, Mechagodzilla, and Godzilla ‘62! Available now at Super7.com!
  13. Shown below is the Hasbro Transformers x Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Reissue is available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $49.99. Transformers robots have always been -- More than Meets the Eye. Now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality. It is a world of constant change, where things are not what they seem. It is the world of the Transformers… and the Ghostbusters… a world of heroic Autobots and evil Decepticons… and ghosts! Discover how these worlds collide in this Transformers-Ghostbusters mash-up pack! The iconic Ecto-1 Cadillac from the 1984 Ghostbusters movie is now a Transformers robot -- a converting Paranormal Investigator, called Ectotron! Product Features Made of plastic Mashup of Transformers and Ghostbusters Convert Ecto-1 Cadillac mode to Ectotron robot mode in 22 steps G1 Inspired package Features classic Tech Specs showing the capabilities of Ectotron, including strength, speed, and bust-abilty Instructions may or may not include English translation Box Contents Ectotron Ecto-1 figure Slimer figure Proton pack Blaster
  14. Shown below is the new are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $49.99. The worlds of Transformers robots and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles collide with the Transformers x TMNT Party Wallop mash-up pack! The iconic Party Wagon from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon is now a Transformers robot! This 7-inch (17.5 cm) figure converts from robot mode to cartoon-inspired Party Wagon alt mode and features series-accurate deco and details from the classic 1987 cartoon. This pack comes with cartoon-inspired accessories including ninja swords, bo staff, nunchucks, and ninja sai to gear up the turtle brothers. It also includes 4 swappable heads and a rotating belt buckle to customize the robot as either a Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, or Raphael inspired action figure. Transformers robots have always been -- More Than Meets the Eye -- but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger-than-life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality. Product Features 7 inches (17.78cm) Made of plastic Crossover between the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers Converts from robot to Party Wagon in 20 steps Includes parts to convert between all 4 turtles Highly detailed Box Contents Party Wallop figure 4 Head parts 2 Ninja swords Bo Staff 2 Nunchucks 2 Sai
  15. Return Of The Star Wars X Transformers Collaboration Coming Soon? A report from popular Star Wars fan site Yakface, says there are plans for an unknown vehicle. This is not the first time Hasbro has mixed the Force with Matrix, as there was a whole line of Star Wars Crossovers dedicated to this started in 2005 . View the full article
  16. I bet Van Halen loved these guys.ÃÂ View the full article
  17. I was into this figure, but now seeing the face I'm not too sure about it, it does look pretty good, but hmmm face looks a bit awkward. Still might pull the trigger though.
  18. Just saw this wave up for Preorder on Target if anyone is still looking for these.
  19. Eeek that price, I really like this figure, but never for that price, if this was 50 (which I still don't want to pay) I would buy it, I love what Storm does but I just can't buy things like this for 200 bucks.
  20. Oh yes I didn't notice that, eh still no reason for me to buy this again, I'm fine without an extra head, nice they added something new though.
  21. Shown below is the new Toys Alliance Acid Rain FAV-A113 Jack (Sandstorm Ver.) & FAV-A113 Bob (Sandstorm Ver.) 1/18th Scale Action Figures are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $54.99 each.
  22. Shown below is the new Storm Collectibles The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Mai Shiranui (Blue) 1/12 Scale Exclusive Action Figure is available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $179.99. Bring this fan favorite The King of Fighters character to join your fighting game figure lineup, as Mai Shiranui joins the roster! Mai is a kunoichi and successor of the Shiranui style of ninja arts. Her opponents are at the mercy of her graceful movements and fascinating attire. Using large fans as weapons, her fighting style is to "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee". Be sure to add this iconic fighting game character to your growing collection of figures! Product Features 1/12 Scale Made of plastic From the video game, The King of Fighter '98 Highly detailed Fully articulated Exclusive color Box Contents Mai Shiranui figure 4 Interchangeable head sculpts 7 Pairs of interchangeable hands Kacho Sen (Butterfly Fan) Cho Hissatsu Shinobibachi Sui Chou no Mai
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE