TNI Forums: G.I.Joe Previews Exclusive Cobra Desert Assualt Hi-Res Images - TNI Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G.I.Joe Previews Exclusive Cobra Desert Assualt Hi-Res Images

#51 User is offline   Samantha 

• Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:15 AM

View PostCaptainTriumph, on Sep 6 2008, 07:24 AM, said:

The set looks good but the timing is bad. I hate going months with no new product and then everything gets released at once. I would probably buy mulitiples of the set if it was released in like Feb. or March. Too much product is already fighting for my money in the next few months!!!

Tell me about itÖ

There is going to be exclusives at both Walmart and Target as well as the online exclusives. There will be several waves of new figures on the shelves as well as all the new vehicles. Yet we also canít forget the DVD sets too. It is going to be an insane round up for this year and all of the above mentioned items are not going to stop coming until the beginning of next year.

I am happy for all the new products but I am also sure it will drain my purse of cash.

#52 User is offline   Doom Saber 

• RaWr!
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:30 PM

Werent there a croc master with AVAC helme in this packt?

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us