DCUC WAVE 4 CARDED PICS

pooda

can't wait for this set either. I definently want the Cyborg, Wonder Woman and Ares. my only experience with Captain Atom is in the Formerly Known as the Justice League tpb where Mary Marvel nearly beat him to death. i'm still going to preorder the case, and my friend is going to buy the Batman Beyond off me. Don't know if i'd keep the Despero or not, not really familiar with him.

So ... the maskless BB figure is not a chase?.. If so I wonder if they made it so you can put the mask on him or not?.. If not thats sort of lame ... not too many have my interest in this wave & I've no clue who the baf guy is suppose to be .... looks like a purple savage dragon to me ... :D

Looks like its just the wonder womans I'll be picking up out of this wave ... maybe cyborg

So ... the maskless BB figure is not a chase?.. If so I wonder if they made it so you can put the mask on him or not?.. If not thats sort of lame ... not too many have my interest in this wave & I've no clue who the baf guy is suppose to be .... looks like a purple savage dragon to me ... :D

Looks like its just the wonder womans I'll be picking up out of this wave ... maybe cyborg

its a kaybee exclusive, and alot of people have an intrest in this wave. :D if you click the pic, youll see a mask in his left hand. ill try and find a pic of the regular BB

its a kaybee exclusive, and alot of people have an intrest in this wave. :D if you click the pic, youll see a mask in his left hand. ill try and find a pic of the regular BB

yes how ever "lots of people" have nothing to do with what I like I dislike :P if you have a problem with what I like or dislike frankly you can blankity blank blank :D Also I never asked what store it was coming out too :P

Nothing has changed. Mattel just didnt release a carded image for the regaular Batman Beyond figure in this batch of new images.

Great to know they will be putting out a masked version too, now I have a couple more figures to buy :)

yes how ever "lots of people" have nothing to do with what I like I dislike :P if you have a problem with what I like or dislike frankly you can blankity blank blank :D Also I never asked what store it was coming out too :P

Nothing has changed. Mattel just didnt release a carded image for the regaular Batman Beyond figure in this batch of new images.

Great to know they will be putting out a masked version too, now I have a couple more figures to buy :)

first. telling ou what store it was at, lets you know what it was, seeing that you were confused.

second. i didnt try to tell you, nor do i care what your intrest are. i said that alot of people are waitng for the wave, in the spirit of conversation, but if youre going to act like a ***** then do your thang! in other words, we have never had an exchange of words in our life, lets keep it that way.

first. telling ou what store it was at, lets you know what it was, seeing that you were confused.

second. i didnt try to tell you, nor do i care what your intrest are. i said that alot of people are waitng for the wave, in the spirit of conversation, but if youre going to act like a ***** then do your thang! in other words, we have never had an exchange of words in our life, lets keep it that way.

so did u ever find the masked batman beyond carded image?

Wave 4 looks great! I'm thinking they won't be around until November, which hopefully will give wave 3 and wave 2.5 more time to saturate stores. I still need a classic Aquaman and classic Sinestro.

First I'm not nor was I ever confused about anything, & telling me what store these are exclusive too does not tell me anything other than just that ... Second if you don't care what my interest's are then why do you continue to respond to my posts ? :D

3rd I think you're the confused one here since none of you're responses to my original post have had anything to do with nor make any sense what so ever with it...

4th pull the stick out & note the emoticons jesus down boy! hits pooda over the nose with a rolls up newspaper @pow@

I am extra excited about these, I ordered 3 cases and I can't wait. BB with mask is a regular figure and the maskless version is a KayBee exclusive. Its amazing because here in Philly we have 3 Kaybee toystores in a 20 min car ride from me, actually there are at least 5 or 6 surrounding me in less than an hours distance, for some reason they thrive in Pennsylvania.

This wave is going to be hot for DC fans, I suspect Artemis will be the hottest figure to collect from this wave but BBTS reports that the second case assortment will guarantee an Artemis figure, so the only real chase is the Captain Atom. My only complaint is that Despero is sharing the same huge body as Lobo, Despero is lager than most but not by that much, he is like 7'4 at the most or maybe a little taller or smaller from that height from the pictures they draw. Same deal with Solomon Grundy, he is just too dang big, and it makes me wonder, just how tall will Atom Smasher, Giganta and the other who are REALLY supposed to be tall will be.

Anyway as we have see before, once we get the carded images it won't be too long, hopefully by November and will wave 2.5

so did u ever find the masked batman beyond carded image?

not carded. i got this from the TNI front page.

Batman-Beyond_02__scaled_100.jpg

simply must have them all!!! now all I need is an Aisian demi god to drop his "Death Note" so I can kill all the F*** SCALPERS WHO STAND IN MY BLEEPING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got a note book....and shinigami eyes. just call me KIRA, or God of the New World.(your choice.) HEART ATTACKS FOR ALL SCALPERS.....hehe.

2471025979_2077472efa.jpg

.....cant wait for this wave.