TNI Forums: G.I.Joe 3 3/4" Single Carded Wave 8 Hi-Res Package & Loose Images - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G.I.Joe 3 3/4" Single Carded Wave 8 Hi-Res Package & Loose Images

#26 User is offline   Jase 

  • Skeletor
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,635
  • Joined: 07-October 01

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:19 PM

View Postlldjslim, on Sep 23 2008, 06:39 AM, said:

I like them all, and finally a wave without Cobra Commander.


Just wait for the revision case <_<

#27 User is offline   darthcamaro 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 39
  • Joined: 06-August 08

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:03 PM

I will probably get one of each etc for the ninja & ripper.

#28 User is offline   jonnie 

  • Nameless Thug
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 18-September 08

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:09 PM

@firedevil@

AWESOME.

plastic crack.
hmmm,...maybe i'll go to the tank for the cure. those jerkoffs will make a person hate gi joe within a week.
lol - photoshop, edit TNI logo off of pics, post to our site. lol.

hasbro should shuit that site down considering the amount of infringement on their product.

#29 User is offline   Goldbug 

  • Autobot
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 938
  • Joined: 11-August 05

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

View Postlldjslim, on Sep 23 2008, 07:39 AM, said:

I like them all, and finally a wave without Cobra Commander.


Uh @hmmm@ no he comes in this wave again with the red radioactive crystals. http://www.yojoe.com...mmander31.shtml

#30 User is offline   Blackmada 

  • Bumblebee
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11,413
  • Joined: 12-June 02

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:58 PM

View Postjonnie, on Sep 23 2008, 06:09 PM, said:

@firedevil@

AWESOME.

plastic crack.
hmmm,...maybe i'll go to the tank for the cure. those jerkoffs will make a person hate gi joe within a week.
lol - photoshop, edit TNI logo off of pics, post to our site. lol.

hasbro should shuit that site down considering the amount of infringement on their product.

Do you really have to come here just to bash Hisstank? Two posts both doing the same thing. Alot of us go there too so watch what you say here.

#31 User is offline   Mavdayvaas 

  • Quintesson
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,213
  • Joined: 17-October 02

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:15 PM

WEll, Like I have said before, Pick and choose what you want. That is the only way I am doing it from now own.

#32 User is offline   Samantha 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 66
  • Joined: 14-August 08

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:50 AM

View Postpaintfury, on Sep 23 2008, 08:38 AM, said:

View PostSamantha, on Sep 23 2008, 06:21 AM, said:

I don't mind this wave. I want two of the Ninja Vipers to round out my Ninja Clan and I will be looking for four of the Divers to place in my fish tank display. I could do with-out a few of the repaints but at least we are getting some items that are worthy in this Wave.

Now all I need is a few Generic Joe Divers to make my underwater display complete.


Do you have pics of your fish tank display?
Sounds very interesting.



I will Take a few Pic's as soon as I finish the display and post them here. It is going to be a while though, since the Cobra EEl's and Cobra divers are not out yet. Thanks for the interest in my project.

#33 User is offline   Shogunfox 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 49
  • Joined: 07-July 08

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:58 PM

View PostSamantha, on Sep 24 2008, 04:50 AM, said:

View Postpaintfury, on Sep 23 2008, 08:38 AM, said:

View PostSamantha, on Sep 23 2008, 06:21 AM, said:

I don't mind this wave. I want two of the Ninja Vipers to round out my Ninja Clan and I will be looking for four of the Divers to place in my fish tank display. I could do with-out a few of the repaints but at least we are getting some items that are worthy in this Wave.

Now all I need is a few Generic Joe Divers to make my underwater display complete.


Do you have pics of your fish tank display?
Sounds very interesting.



I will Take a few Pic's as soon as I finish the display and post them here. It is going to be a while though, since the Cobra EEl's and Cobra divers are not out yet. Thanks for the interest in my project.


You're planning on feeling the tank with water after you get all your figures in??? @grumpy@

#34 User is offline   Shogunfox 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 49
  • Joined: 07-July 08

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:40 PM

OOOOP!! Not feeling, FILLING!!!

#35 User is offline   gojira77 

  • Romulan
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 700
  • Joined: 13-July 06

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

I just want to know if that trooper can sit normally or not. Hasbro fixed the mold for the Python Officer, but these pics don't show that.

And though I really liked the Python Patrol as a kid and still remain a nostalgic sucker that CG is just... so... yellow!

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us