All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. ...and reconsiders his pastry chef career.
  3. Today
  4. I'm still impartial to RID X-Brawn after all these years, but there's been so many more great ones along the way, Masterpiece, 3RD party figures, Legends, X-Brawn still makes me appreciate that figure in every way, the detailing, chromed pieces, rubber tires, the entire vehicle mode is painted, tons of detail, realistic alt mode, opening doors and hood, super posable. With such a small figure, they packed a lot of punch into him!
  5. I always loved this little guy Cybertron Armorhide
  6. Cuz you're all old men now. and ladies.
  7. I dunno, but I like your name
  8. Why am I Rookie..

9. Nice! I have a one Batman figure in my display cabinet fighting Pickle Rick
  10. Mike

Monkey Room 'R' Us

I think MISBSteve should be banned.
  11. Okay so I was in the toy habits stream/chat when they dropped. That was hilarious. We all were tripping over ourselves to get orders in.
  12. Shrief......he does. I have several from various waves already. Subotai and Valeria are in the current one along with King Conan. There's also a Gil Kane comics based version. You should be able to find most at BBTs etc.
  13. https://toynewsi.com/436-52176 Clutch believes that the women's liberation movement requires a boost, therefore he desires Cover Girl to repair the engine while he leisurely indulges in coffee.
  14. Normally, as a fan of the Expanded Universe I would be all.over this but I can't justify buying this set when I already own 50 percent of it.
  15. https://marvelousnews.com/299-34868 Norman Osborn continuously questions whether he is the Green Goblin or simply Norman Osborn, with his thoughts consistently affirming that the Green Goblin and Norman Osborn are the same.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE