• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Custom MOTUC Goatman

#1 User is offline   Passion Designs 

• Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:38 AM

Custom MOTUC Goatman

Recipe: Motuc Heman, Despero Head, Beastman Handís Aves Apoxy Sculpt!

Here is a very exciting custom. Goat man was never in any of the cartoons or made as a figure. But he did show up in a MOTU Book called ďSecret of the Dragonís EggĒ. He shows up briefly as one of Beastmanís Henchmen. Over the years some customizers have tried him, and some artists have done concepts. IF you do a search for him, there isnít a whole you will find. But I did find this one page that I think you will enjoy  http://www.forgotten-motu.com/seiten/engli...orgotten_e.html. Again since there is not a whole lot to draw from I simply just took the original design and try to fit it into MOTUC Classic figure. I sculpted the armor on his chest, totally redid the boots, added horns to a Despero head. Then painted the simple colors that were in the book I hope you enjoy it! He will be going up on Ebay tonight for a 3 day auction in case your interested.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Passion Designs 

• Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:39 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us