G.I.Joe Target Exclusive Ultimate Battle Pack

The Wire

Even though this battle pack is mostly repaints I don't want/need, it's a great deal. The cost of the figures alone are worth it now that Target has raised their prices. I think Short Fuze looks pretty sweet, glad to NOT see Dukes arms used. Hopefully Hasbro will fix Steeler's visor too.

Plus you get three vehicles, I'm sold!

Its a good deal, but I'm not sure what to do. I don't want even more repaints hanging around, and while another MOBAT, HISS and Trouble Bubble would be alright, they aren't needed either. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the inclusion of Short Fuze. I want one of each of the O13, and so far this appears to be the only way to get SF.

If anyone intends on army building the vehicles though, I'd be happy to take an extra Short Fuze off their hands. :)

@can@

Its a good deal, but I'm not sure what to do. I don't want even more repaints hanging around, and while another MOBAT, HISS and Trouble Bubble would be alright, they aren't needed either. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the inclusion of Short Fuze. I want one of each of the O13, and so far this appears to be the only way to get SF.

If anyone intends on army building the vehicles though, I'd be happy to take an extra Short Fuze off their hands. :)

If no one wants to give up their Short Fuze, you could pick up the battle pack and I'll buy the other stuff off you. I can't guarantee I'll be able to grab 2 since they will probably come out on Black Friday. If I can, I'll sell or trade you for a SF.

I like the set. The only one that I'm not wild about is Destro. I'll stick Stalker's jet pack on Grand Slam, paint a red "Z" on his chest and BAM! Instant Jammer. I like the MOBAT. All I have is the camo Toys R Us version.

If no one wants to give up their Short Fuze, you could pick up the battle pack and I'll buy the other stuff off you. I can't guarantee I'll be able to grab 2 since they will probably come out on Black Friday. If I can, I'll sell or trade you for a SF.

I like the set. The only one that I'm not wild about is Destro. I'll stick Stalker's jet pack on Grand Slam, paint a red "Z" on his chest and BAM! Instant Jammer. I like the MOBAT. All I have is the camo Toys R Us version.

Thanks Hoganvibe, I'll definately keep that in mind.

BTW the pack is set for release on December 1.

@can@

Hope these are not as hard to get as the Star Wars Ultimate Battle Packs.. I'm still on the hunt for a Endor pack. Never even seen them at retail, and then the clearanced them off super quick... it was insane.

It sucks that it looks like this is the only way to get Short Fuze. It's not a bad deal but I don't want to spend that much to get one figure that I actually want and just get the others for the heck of it when I don't need the other stuff.

I hope sometime Hasbro just does Short-Fuze again with better webbing.

they canceled the desert Flint???/ WTF??? He was the best figure in that set! And the most original (we already have plenty green 13, CCs, Destros, cobra troopers, and what not... but he would be the only desert Joe to accompany Dusty.

I don't get that statement by Hasbro "we will pursue more Flint figures in the future, as he is a fan favorite"... uh.. EXACTLY!

They should have canned that Stalker for sure. We already have a green one, and we already will have one with a jet pack from the DVD set. What is the point of this one?

I know people will say we needed a proper Steeler and Shortfuze here.. but they are nothing to me.. I'd rather have that Flint.

and I guess we needed 3 Cobras to fight the 3 Joes, even though we have already been given like 10 CCs and Destros so far in the 25th line.

The ONLY thing I am interested in is the blue trouble bubble... and I aint spending 50 bucks to get one

That Destro looks interesting. The IG body, but with silver mask/highlights and no cape... reminds me of the DiC cartoon.

As a longtime fan who had to part with all his classic stuff, this line is a godsend. Getting the MOBAT and a Crimson HISS in one shot? Yes please!

Im getting that set for sure. I could use another Crimson HISS and Trouble Bubble. The MOBAT is a needed replacement since my old one had its turret broken.

Count me as one that is only interested in the Short Fuze. If any one gets extras of this set and want to sell me the extra Short Fuze... Keep me in mind.

This set is gonna set you back $59.99 when it hits Target later this year. Pretty steep huh.

How do I know this.

Because, my friend works at the Target Import Warehouse and he looked it up for me and it showed up in the system priced at $59.99. The Rattler and the Conquest X-30 showed up too, they will be priced at $24.99 each.

I will defiently get 1 of them. But I would buy another if Target puts it on clearance.

And we all know how Target is, they will put something on clearance quick when they need to get rid of something.

I'd glady fork out the 50 PLUS for this set, but seein's how my Targets don't carry these "exclusive" sets (well...no more than the one case that will have TWO in'em) I guess it'll be money left in the bank!

The cost is definitely doable! I'd have expected more like 70-80 for this, given what you get. I'm no fan of countless CCs or Destros, but I can overlook that in this case. I don't know what I'll do with the extra Stalker, Destro and CC, but the COBRA soldier and Steeler are ambiguous enough to pass off as unique support staff, and Short Fuze seals the deal. The only downside I can think of is I can't justify getting more than one (to army buid the vehicles) since the figs come included. I wish they'd stop that. Kinda deflates sales potential if you ask me. I'd buy more sets if they did NOT include the figs.

The figures in this set are blah...the vehicles are sorta blah (except the Flight Pod)...I think this is gonna be a pass for me.

they canceled the desert Flint???/ WTF??? He was the best figure in that set! And the most original (we already have plenty green 13, CCs, Destros, cobra troopers, and what not... but he would be the only desert Joe to accompany Dusty.

When the pics of the convention stuff first started coming out, I remember Jay or someone saying that the pic of the desert Flint was a pic that wasn't supposed to be taken, and that someone had snuck in and snapped some shots of the displays before they were ready, and that Flint was never planned to be in the set and was put there accidentally.

So, there's still the possibility that we're getting him...just not with this set.

going to pass on it. this a clearance pick up after christmas thing 30-35 is good for me.

It will only go on clearance if it's still in stock

That's what I was thinking. Can't imagine there being a whole lot of ANYTHING still hangin' around come Christmas, save maybe the 12" stuff (that just hit TRU btw) and some comic packs or two. Probably the very LAST of those Sigma Strike Duke's? ^_^