• ENI Webmaster
  • Group: Admin

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:38 PM

http://toynewsi.com/...10&itemid=12962

#2 User is offline   muppethost 

• Superman
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:58 PM

Since Dr. Manhattan's suit is removable, do you suppose he's anatomically correct underneath there so he can be displayed as Dave Gibbons drew him? Or will he have the black "v" shaped panties?

#3 User is offline   GoldBlade6 

• Andorian

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:13 PM

Why are they even showing Doc Manhattan when he has no features whatsoever? Are we supposed to be like, "Ooooo...swingin' suit!" I hope the film version of the Doc isn't a featureless blue blur!

#4 User is offline   Snowman81 

• Trypticon

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:13 PM

View Postmuppethost, on May 19 2008, 07:58 PM, said:

Since Dr. Manhattan's suit is removable, do you suppose he's anatomically correct underneath there so he can be displayed as Dave Gibbons drew him? Or will he have the black "v" shaped panties?

Seems doubtful he'll be anatomically correct, I mean if they didn't take the time to sculpt toenails it doesn't seem like they would sculpt him a penis. I think they''ll make him with the stupid "V" speedos....to this day I'll never understand what the artist was thinking when he came up with that design, though it does explain why Manhattan would walk around the place naked all the time...lol. :P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us