GIJoe 25th Anniversary Single Carded Series 2 & 3 Hi-Res Images

JayC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, I hope they correct the colors on that Stalker? I know it was mentioned from the Con that the colors were inverted but they can lose that yellow tone altogether and go with this color scheme...

11stalkerqx7.png

What's with the Blue eyes on Roadblock and now Stalker? @hmmm@

Boy, I hope they correct the colors on that Stalker? I know it was mentioned from the Con that the colors were inverted but they can lose that yellow tone altogether and go with this color scheme...

11stalkerqx7.png

I don't post much, but I gotta agree. I'm a big fan of this line so far, and I'm looking forward to Stalker more than any other figure. Hopefully he'll be available with this original colors, including a darker green beret...

post-7879-1187992820_thumb.jpg

Lady Jaye looks a lot better now. And the more I look at it, the more I start to like that Serpentor. I'll be picking up most of these.

And why does LJ have a javelin gun? That seems weird.

The orginal Lady Jaye figure had the javelin gun so I guess thats why this one does. I hope you can take the Javelin parts off the gun and connect them together to make us a long Javelin.

Wow..that darker beret looks cool as hell also. Hope there's scheduled changes on these?

I don't post much, but I gotta agree. I'm a big fan of this line so far, and I'm looking forward to Stalker more than any other figure. Hopefully he'll be available with this original colors, including a darker green beret...

The Hasbro color scheme doesnt bother me to much, but if Hasbro was to go back and touch it up I think dcimpy has got it down with his photoshop pic.

yeah, he definitely needs the darker beret.

It's funny, that darker beret/eyes dchimpy photshopped for us, makes even the Hasbro version look better. ^_^

I'd still like the Hasbro version to come in the original colors and seeing Stalker like this (in SE's uniform design) makes me want the other 11 original Joes like this even MORE! :)

This Stalker could end up being my favorite so far.

These look amazing!

That Red Ninja looks so amazingly awesome! That weapon looks sweet!

11stalkerqx7.png

I hope he ends up looking like your version! That sculpt still rules though! :D

Some of these look better than Comic Con, some of these look worse than Comic Con, and some look about the same.

Serpentor looks better, and I'll be picking him up now. Stalker looks pretty freakin' sweet, weird color scheme or not. Firefly looks better, too, and considering he look awesome before, I guess that's saying something. I'm still not crazy about his arms, though, whether they're on Firefly or Beachhead. Lady Jaye, amazingly, looks even worse; I'll definitely be passing on her. The Red Ninja doesn't look as good, and I'm still bummed he comes with the same backpack and weapons as Storm Shadow (minus the staff). I would have liked to see a sai or two and/or the other weapons the red ninja first had in issue 21. Shipwreck, Buzzer, the Cobra Trooper, and Zartan all look about the same. Speaking of Zartan, I still can't get passed the outfit. It's a great sculpt, but it either shouldn't be Zartan or needs changing up a little for it to "feel" like Zartan.

11stalkerqx7.png

This might be one of two vers. like the S.E. from wave one.They (hasbro) stated in one of their Q and A.

These look great. I'm kind of sorry Stalker doesn't have a darker color scheme to his uniform but the figures all look good. I'm really glad that the hiatus Joe was on is over and if that's what it took to get the figure desgins kicked up a level, then in retrospect I'm glad it happened. Hopefully vehicles will start coming soon.

As far as Stalker goes I remember reading somewhere on the boards that Stalker was the one in this wave that will have a variant. Also if you check the free deck they gave away at SDCC there are two cards for Stalker. If it comes down to it I'll just paint the beret, that's the only thing bothering me. Both waves are awesome Hasbro can't make everyone happy, but as long as they keep cranking out figures I'll keep buying them. I think they're doing a great job and thank them. THANK YOU Hasbro! :D

For all you scalpers out there keep buying them, that way the stores re-order and eventually everybody gets to buy these awesome figures and you A-holes are stuck with a bunch of stuff you never entended to buy for yourselfs. As long as they're selling uncle Hasbro will keep cranking them out. So in a way thank you Mr/Mrs Scalper for keeping our beloved Joe line in retailers. @soap@

I like them all except for Serpentor. I just don't dig the redesign too much. Not because it's different than classy Serpentor... I just don't like the new design, period. But that's just me.

The rest, I really, really dig em.

On Beachead: I'm thinking it may look better if one glues the vest together on the front?

On Buzzer: Didja notice they gave him a subtle beard?

I like them all.. and I actually think Zartan is a step in the right direction as far as "updating" a classic goes. He's still Zartan by all means, but he looks meaner. IMO, anyways.

Serpentor is such a disappointment, he looks like a custom. I just don't get it, so many of these 25th figures turned out AWESOME, how can Serpentor's sculpt look so soft? Serpentor, Tomax and Xamot where the 3 figures I was looking forward to the most....I really feel let down now. :(

These look amazing!

That Red Ninja looks so amazingly awesome! That weapon looks sweet!

11stalkerqx7.png

I hope he ends up looking like your version! That sculpt still rules though! :D

Stalker's body is a repaint of snake eyes v1... almost exactly the same...which makes sense. Adding paint really does change appearances! Shows you how small modifications could easily create the original 13!! Just add new head sculpts and you'll have 'em all!

I like Stalker and Beachhead. The rest...meh. I'm hoping it'll be like my experience with the five-pack Joes; they looked okay in pics, and then were alot nicer in person. I'd like Firefly alot better if he didn't have those aluminum-foil wads on his bandolier. @smilepunch@ (lol) Zartan? Ah...I liked the unpainted prototype better. I mean, I kinda like this version but...I don't know. Maybe he has too much silver or something. Something's bugging me about him and I can't put my finger on it. I'm sure I'll be more impressed when I see the real thing. Shipwreck? Bah! Pure nostalgia might force me to buy him, but I can't guarantee anything. Same goes for Lady Jaye. Blechh!! Like I said maybe they'll look better in person. And I'm like everyone else in that I hope Stalker will come in darker colors. I'm on the fence about Serpentor and Buzzer though. I like Serpy's design, but...it holds no real meaning for me. I wanted to see the classic version. But his new look is cool too I guess. Way more functional and "believeable" certainly. (lol) Buzzer, like Shipwreck, looks too generic for my tastes. But Beachhead and (a darker) Stalker? Heck yeah, they knocked it out of the park on them. I almost forgot about the Red Ninja; he's very nice as well. A great use of the SS mold, if they just have to re-use it again. It's justified with this figure. I've loved the Red Ninjas ever since Marvel's "Silent Issue" #21(?) of the original comic series.