TNI Forums: G.I.Joe 25th Anniversary Ram Cycle Vs. Cobra Flight Pod - TNI Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G.I.Joe 25th Anniversary Ram Cycle Vs. Cobra Flight Pod

#1 User is offline   The Wire 

  • Monkey
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17,863
  • Joined: 22-January 07

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:51 PM

G.I.Joe 25th Anniversary Ram Cycle Vs. Cobra Flight Pod

View the full article

#2 User is offline   PrometheusX 

  • Andorian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 152
  • Joined: 06-April 06

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:18 PM

I wonder if Breaker will still have the big head...

#3 User is offline   RHINOMAN 

  • CHICKS DIG ME...
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 494
  • Joined: 17-January 07

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:26 PM

It won't bother me one bit. How much longer until we see these things in stores? I'm giddy w/ anticipation...

#4 User is offline   king kahn 

  • Stormtrooper
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 806
  • Joined: 28-June 03

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:38 PM

i LOVE the flight pod and want a couple but i dont ant the cycle and reallllly dont like the figure. that has to be the worst head in the 25th line. it is just weird looking, big and out of place.

#5 User is offline   umanumanamo 

  • Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 481
  • Joined: 29-November 05

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:09 PM

I thought they were gonna fix Breaker for the cycle... this is the same one from the 2-pack, pretty much.

#6 User is offline   dannyboy76 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 29
  • Joined: 20-November 07

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:33 PM

Something has to be done about those "Duke" arms. They are becoming a public menace.

#7 User is offline   Ares6009 

  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,627
  • Joined: 20-February 08

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

Man, you guys are picky! ^_^ I'm just happy they're making these things again! And the RAM has handlebars this time? Yee-haa! I figure I'd like a fleet of the Bubbles, but ergo, would also have to get a fleet of Breakers by proxy. That's why I like the simplicity of his look - easy for a beginner like me to customize him into a green shirt.

#8 User is offline   cmderinchief 

  • The Mouth of Doom
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,078
  • Joined: 04-July 04

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:39 PM

Agreed....stop yer beeeeeyotchin' :P


....of course we're Joe fans, so you're gonna complain and moan anyway. <_<

#9 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

  • Gung-Ho
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 12,242
  • Joined: 02-April 04

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:36 PM

What makes me mad is we got Breaker in a comic pack, couldn't they given us a different character? It's not too much to ask, but then again, I'm glad it's not another Duke, lol

#10 User is offline   Ares6009 

  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,627
  • Joined: 20-February 08

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:47 PM

Yes, but I didn't fall for that because I don't need a second Scarlett (or Glenda apparently?) I looked at that pack, wanted Breaker, but just couldn't do it, so I guess this is the reward. Same with the Hawk. Couldn't do it. But got the TrU 3-pack, and now they are putting out the one I really wanted in the first place! Now I just have to deal with the idea of a second Shipwreck in order to get a Copperhead. Of course, that only matters as long as they put out a Water Moccasin, doesn't it?

Still, you are right, a Short-fuze or Zap would have been hard to pass up!

#11 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

  • Gung-Ho
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 12,242
  • Joined: 02-April 04

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:57 PM

Breaker came with Destro, which I admit, I really mainly bought for the shiny Chrome dome to swap onto my 5pack Destro.

#12 User is offline   Ares6009 

  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,627
  • Joined: 20-February 08

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:03 PM

View PostJoeRhyno, on May 15 2008, 11:57 PM, said:

Breaker came with Destro, which I admit, I really mainly bought for the shiny Chrome dome to swap onto my 5pack Destro.



Yep, just goes to show you how much attention I paid to them. Scarlett/HAwk, Breaker/Destro. Still, didn't want/need another Destro after the 5-pack, even though I really liked the colors of the comic pack more.

Thanks for the correction! Stupid Bud Ice clouded my mind!

#13 User is offline   majik40 

  • Stormtrooper
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 884
  • Joined: 04-October 06

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:32 AM

I think the vehicles look great. I'm not too fired up about another Breaker, but I'll be getting them mainly for the vehicles anyways. The extra figs can always be used as extra parts for customs or for my kids to play with. I can't wait until these hit the stores.

Didn't Rock n Roll usually drive the RAM? I'm thining that that's how I'll display it when they come out. I'm also planning on putting Firefly in the Trouble Bubble unless I end up getting multiple TBs in which case I'll probably swap the Tele-Vipers for Vipers (since they don't like standing up)

#14 User is offline   FlyingFigg 

  • Cobra Crimson Guardsman
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,319
  • Joined: 17-January 08

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:19 AM

View PostAres6009, on May 15 2008, 10:13 PM, said:

Man, you guys are picky! ^_^ I'm just happy they're making these things again! And the RAM has handlebars this time? Yee-haa! I figure I'd like a fleet of the Bubbles, but ergo, would also have to get a fleet of Breakers by proxy. That's why I like the simplicity of his look - easy for a beginner like me to customize him into a green shirt.


My thoughts exactly, as well as all my extra Hawks / Dukes to become green shirts. The only questions is what to do with my excess RAM's?

#15 User is offline   Ares6009 

  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,627
  • Joined: 20-February 08

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:28 AM

View PostFlyingFigg, on May 16 2008, 09:19 AM, said:

View PostAres6009, on May 15 2008, 10:13 PM, said:

Man, you guys are picky! ^_^ I'm just happy they're making these things again! And the RAM has handlebars this time? Yee-haa! I figure I'd like a fleet of the Bubbles, but ergo, would also have to get a fleet of Breakers by proxy. That's why I like the simplicity of his look - easy for a beginner like me to customize him into a green shirt.


My thoughts exactly, as well as all my extra Hawks / Dukes to become green shirts. The only questions is what to do with my excess RAM's?



No harm in having a fleet of those, either! Kinda like a reverse-Dreadnok thing. I'd turn the 'extra' Breakers into greenshirts and there you go - the G I Joe cycle squad! (or platoon, company, batallion, depending on how many...)

#16 User is offline   FlyingFigg 

  • Cobra Crimson Guardsman
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,319
  • Joined: 17-January 08

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:35 AM

View PostAres6009, on May 16 2008, 09:28 AM, said:

View PostFlyingFigg, on May 16 2008, 09:19 AM, said:

View PostAres6009, on May 15 2008, 10:13 PM, said:

Man, you guys are picky! ^_^ I'm just happy they're making these things again! And the RAM has handlebars this time? Yee-haa! I figure I'd like a fleet of the Bubbles, but ergo, would also have to get a fleet of Breakers by proxy. That's why I like the simplicity of his look - easy for a beginner like me to customize him into a green shirt.


My thoughts exactly, as well as all my extra Hawks / Dukes to become green shirts. The only questions is what to do with my excess RAM's?



No harm in having a fleet of those, either! Kinda like a reverse-Dreadnok thing. I'd turn the 'extra' Breakers into greenshirts and there you go - the G I Joe cycle squad! (or platoon, company, batallion, depending on how many...)


To be honest I don't even want one RAM, let alone a fleet of them, I was never a big fan of Joe motorcycles. Maybe with some paint and work I can make Dreadnok bikes out of them.....

Maulers however, I would totally 'platoon' build those!

#17 User is offline   DPrime 

  • Happy to be back...
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10,875
  • Joined: 26-July 03

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:08 PM

I don't think there's anything wrong with complaining about the Duke arms when these are supposed to be "the most articulated GI Joes EVER" according to Hasbro.

Vehicles are great, love the extra details. My RAH figures will look great on them!

#18 User is offline   boff123 

  • cobra lackey
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,008
  • Joined: 27-January 04

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:27 PM

View PostJoeRhyno, on May 15 2008, 11:57 PM, said:

Breaker came with Destro, which I admit, I really mainly bought for the shiny Chrome dome to swap onto my 5pack Destro.


yup, did the same here.

#19 User is offline   lldjslim 

  • Battle Droid
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 344
  • Joined: 04-December 04

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:19 PM

i Want 6 Trubble Bubbles, and 6 Tele-Vipers, but not 5 Breakers, and 5 RAM cycles.

Hasbro did this on purpose, because they know if they did individiual packaging for these alpha vehicles, then the RAM Cycle w/ Breaker will warm the shelves.

So to get us to spend more money they bundle the RAM cycle w/ something that is army buider.

Now I don't mine having 2 RAM cycles and 1 Breaker, but 4 RAM cycles and 5 Breakers is a problem.

What am I going to do w/ those extra Breakers and RAM Cycles.

E-Bay them or donate them, which do you perfer.

#20 User is offline   DPrime 

  • Happy to be back...
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10,875
  • Joined: 26-July 03

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:15 PM

View Postlldjslim, on May 17 2008, 05:19 PM, said:

i Want 6 Trubble Bubbles, and 6 Tele-Vipers, but not 5 Breakers, and 5 RAM cycles.

Hasbro did this on purpose, because they know if they did individiual packaging for these alpha vehicles, then the RAM Cycle w/ Breaker will warm the shelves.

So to get us to spend more money they bundle the RAM cycle w/ something that is army buider.

Now I don't mine having 2 RAM cycles and 1 Breaker, but 4 RAM cycles and 5 Breakers is a problem.

What am I going to do w/ those extra Breakers and RAM Cycles.

E-Bay them or donate them, which do you perfer.


Hey man, donate 'em to me, I wouldn't mind extra RAMs, or even one Breaker (still waiting on him).

Heck, I'd even buy one or two at least too.

Extra RAMs are cool with me, but what if you want to have a few Armadillo tanks? All those extra Air Chariots would kind of suck...

#21 User is offline   revsears 

  • Nazburado
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,840
  • Joined: 19-June 02

Posted 18 May 2008 - 01:27 PM

View PostDPrime, on May 18 2008, 12:15 AM, said:

View Postlldjslim, on May 17 2008, 05:19 PM, said:

i Want 6 Trubble Bubbles, and 6 Tele-Vipers, but not 5 Breakers, and 5 RAM cycles.

Hasbro did this on purpose, because they know if they did individiual packaging for these alpha vehicles, then the RAM Cycle w/ Breaker will warm the shelves.

So to get us to spend more money they bundle the RAM cycle w/ something that is army buider.

Now I don't mine having 2 RAM cycles and 1 Breaker, but 4 RAM cycles and 5 Breakers is a problem.

What am I going to do w/ those extra Breakers and RAM Cycles.

E-Bay them or donate them, which do you perfer.


Hey man, donate 'em to me, I wouldn't mind extra RAMs, or even one Breaker (still waiting on him).

Heck, I'd even buy one or two at least too.

Extra RAMs are cool with me, but what if you want to have a few Armadillo tanks? All those extra Air Chariots would kind of suck...

Sign me up for a ram cycle @loll@
I'm in a simliar position i want a ram cycle and a televiper but i don't want the trouble bubble (great looking but i want to stick to more realistic stuff now) or big headed breaker.

#22 User is offline   lldjslim 

  • Battle Droid
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 344
  • Joined: 04-December 04

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:51 PM

OK RevSears and DPrime I gotcha.

When these are released at retail I will hook you guys up first.

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us