Castle Grayskull Playset Video Review & Images

Wheeljack35

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall I'd say its pretty epic! I'm not a MOTUC collector, but I think a few people that canceled their Castle Grayskull orders might be wishing they didn't right now.

I'm sort of with Nguyen_Dragon in wanting to see Mattel do a "lite" version that isn't a playset, but just the front of the castle.

WOW! This looks GREAT! I can't wait for mine to arrive. Way back in the 1980's I never would have thought in a million years that in 2013 I would be able to get both a brand new and updated Transformers Metroplex as well as an updated Masters of the Universe Castle Grayskull! Good time to be a child of the 80's but a bad time to be my wallet :(

So far from almost each toyline I have I have gotten the "big toys"

Star Wars..Big AT-AT and Big Millenium Falcon

Transformers.... Metroplex

and the Big Matty Voltron from last year

Now this will top those...If they EVER ship them out

Nah, TMNT's lair still has it beaten out by a light year.

Still, glad I watched the review. Now I know not to attach the handle and the "pawn" piece. I probably won't attach that blaster, either.

And damn, if the dungeon still doesn't make me sad with Skeletor's head not even being visible. I'll probably throw Kowl in there or something.

Between the TMNT lair, Fortress Maximus Reissue, 30th Metroplex, and Matty's Voltron, there's definitely a big-boy's club going on in my collection. I'm so glad that I never caved on the big Millennium Falcon or AT-AT. I would need an entire basement to dedicate to my collection's display.

Nah, TMNT's lair still has it beaten out by a light year.

Still, glad I watched the review. Now I know not to attach the handle and the "pawn" piece. I probably won't attach that blaster, either.

And damn, if the dungeon still doesn't make me sad with Skeletor's head not even being visible. I'll probably throw Kowl in there or something.

Between the TMNT lair, Fortress Maximus Reissue, 30th Metroplex, and Matty's Voltron, there's definitely a big-boy's club going on in my collection. I'm so glad that I never caved on the big Millennium Falcon or AT-AT. I would need an entire basement to dedicate to my collection's display.

I'll trade/buy the cannon from you if you don't want it ;-)

I'm so glad that I never caved on the big Millennium Falcon or AT-AT.

Whynot? They are great

I agree. I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Falcon and AT AT. Just so much good stuff and so little money and room :(

^ Glad because I'm not sure where the hell I would even put them. Big display pieces are nice, but you have to triage them or else your flat/house ends up looking like an episode from Hoarders.

And no thanks on the offer to buy the cannon. I'm going to keep it "complete," even if I don't use all the elements.

It's really pretty cool, but I have to admit after seeing Dark Horse's amazing Castle Grayskull that did everything this castle did even better, it would have been hard to pay for this even if I'd been interested.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE