Pictures of wave 9(2008 wave 5)

shlappyguy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The G.I.Joe club has put up pictures of the wave 9 that Cornerstore revealed. Pretty awesome stuff. Since I'm not sure what the policy is toward linking on this iste, I'll just say that if you mosey on over to hisstank you'll see them.

Seems like they haven't added any images yet

The B.A.T. and Snow Serpent are both excellent and I look forward to buying both in bulk (if I can find them).

Although what's with the all black SS repaint? Talk about a waste of a product slot. I could understand if it was a single card release of that kick ass Devil's Due comics version we'll see in the Wave 4 comic pack with Firefly, but this?

Of course this also means that, with the exception of the EEL, most of the 82'-86' COBRA troops have gotten the 25th treatment. If so I hope Hasbro plans on making COBRA Vipers and other troops from the '87 and upwards years. Hopefully I'll still see 25th versions of the Techno-Viper, IRON Grenadier, and H.E.A.T.-Viper before Hasbro starts rolling out movie product.

The G.I.Joe club has put up pictures of the wave 9 that Cornerstore revealed. Pretty awesome stuff. Since I'm not sure what the policy is toward linking on this iste, I'll just say that if you mosey on over to hisstank you'll see them.

Seems like they haven't added any images yet

Check out the discuss feature. Page 2.

Found the pix, and they all look great. I wonder what the deal is on this version of Storm Shadow, though. I'd rather have seen a ninja force version than this throw-away repaint.

Overall a great wave.

Thanks, Shlappyguy. Bar looks like the best out of the bunch

I prefer the face of this Hawk over the green shirt ver. I hope this one has a bigger noggin'

The face sculpt on Hawk appears to be Duke's though it is most likely a new sculpt

looks like they just took down the pics... They were up a while ago but now all they have are red x's.

ah, well, it was nice while it lasted. I didn't even think to try saving them.

Now we can make up all kinds of crazy stuff to fool all the people who didn't get to see them. I'll go first. ahem.

"wow, I love that the new Hawk has brown hair! And why did they sculpt Bazooka with two closed fists?"

looks like they just took down the pics... They were up a while ago but now all they have are red x's.

ah, well, it was nice while it lasted. I didn't even think to try saving them.

Now we can make up all kinds of crazy stuff to fool all the people who didn't get to see them. I'll go first. ahem.

"wow, I love that the new Hawk has brown hair! And why did they sculpt Bazooka with two closed fists?"

Haha

Yeah and it was great to see pics of BBQ with out his mask on! But why was he African American?

They're back up....

They are awesome.......I hope they change Hawks head, cause it does look like Dukes. They also need to stop wasting time and make that Storm Shadow Ninja Ku, cause that who it is. Thats his uniform.

Really liking Hawk, Bazooka, Barbecue and the BAT. I'm not sure about the Snow Serpent, I've have to see some better pics.

Who cares about the Storm Shadow. :)

well, i like the ninja ku/black dragon i'd rather buy this one than another white SS. now im waiting on the ninja viper that way the SS 1 mold should be used up.

but i like all the figures comming out i woud have wished the 25th line would continue or rename it the classic line.

I like the wave and as much as I really never had a place for BBQ I always liked the figure and think this one looks great, now if we could hurry up nd get a Blowtorch figure.

BTW, does anyone else try to figure out what other character that new molds could be used for? Since Hasbro likes reusing molds for different characters I can't help but do it. I'm thinking BBQ's body could probably be used for Airtight.

I dig the whole the wave. Hawk and the BAt are my favorites so far.

love them all. pass on the ninja ku/storm shadow

will buy multiples of snow serpent and bat

the bbq looks great

that is the hawk i always think of and i like the bazooka as well.

THUNK!!!!!......that is the sound of my wallet fainting and hitting the ground empty

Good couple of weeks of momentum here..... Store exclusive product is hitting the shelves, pre-orders galore and previews. Minus a stupid April Fool's stunt, all things have been great!!