TNI Forums: G.I.Joe TRU Exclusive Sea Command 3-Pack Images - TNI Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G.I.Joe TRU Exclusive Sea Command 3-Pack Images

#26 User is offline   Cyber Bishop 

• Floating in space staring at the sun...
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:45 AM

View PostChaz, on Aug 21 2008, 08:33 PM, said:

Why couldn;t they have made s new head mold? Gung-Ho's Marine cap does not look like a baseball cap.

I feel the same way... lazy Hasbro..

#27 User is offline   kerowack 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:53 AM

Anybody who buys this pack must be either a completist or very easy to please. That deep six is horrible and the one that's coming out with the sharc looks so good, who needs this one? Torpedo wasn't even given cartoon colors, so what's the point?

Cutter? That figure is easily the worst figure released so far. Sad too, because Cutter is the one of the only Joe vehicle drivers that's worth anything designwise. Gungho's head, Shipwreck's body and I'm supposed to be happy? That head doesn't work AT ALL for Cutter.

I have never complained about this line (thankful it exists), but this is just a horrible pack. It will warm shelves across the nation for months to come!

#28 User is offline   Blackmada 

• Bumblebee

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:23 AM

The only reason I would get this is for Torpedo and even then I would say it is just a greenshirt in a generic diving suit.

Now we have a sailor Gung-Ho to go with our desert Gung-Ho. I suppose next we will see Gung-Ho's head on Bazooka's body and it will be passed off as Hardball.

Deep Six just looks like pilot Torpedo.

Why not do Torpedo in his cartoon colors, a generic diver Joe or even say it's Duke in yellow from the cartoon and redo what they used for the cartoon pack Baroness and make a Scarlett.

#29 User is offline   BrotherShane 

• As seen on TV!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:33 AM

I didn't realize Deep Six and Torpedo are twins and Gung Ho, Leatherneck and Cutter are triplets. @smilepunch@

#30 User is offline   BrotherShane 

• As seen on TV!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:35 AM

View Postkerowack, on Aug 22 2008, 10:53 AM, said:

Cutter? That figure is easily the worst figure released so far. Sad too, because Cutter is the one of the only Joe vehicle drivers that's worth anything designwise. Gungho's head, Shipwreck's body and I'm supposed to be happy? That head doesn't work AT ALL for Cutter.

At least you get new hands, instead of the usual useless fist. ;)

#31 User is offline   Neutron 

• Cardassian

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:43 PM

Does Marauder.com make caps? For 3 3/4 figures I mean not for real people.

If so, this could save this whole set for me.

I could remove Cutter's Gung Ho head and replace it with a different one like Bazooka's or Wild Bill's. Pop on the Marauder cap and Bingo! A new true Cutter!

I recently made my first purchases from Marauder and I fell completely in love with their product. As an experiment, I ordered some of their berets and they look great! Now my Cobras have a Special Forces division!

#32 User is offline   BrotherShane 

• As seen on TV!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:18 PM

View PostNeutron, on Aug 22 2008, 12:43 PM, said:

Does Marauder.com make caps? For 3 3/4 figures I mean not for real people.

If so, this could save this whole set for me.

I could remove Cutter's Gung Ho head and replace it with a different one like Bazooka's or Wild Bill's. Pop on the Marauder cap and Bingo! A new true Cutter!

I recently made my first purchases from Marauder and I fell completely in love with their product. As an experiment, I ordered some of their berets and they look great! Now my Cobras have a Special Forces division!

Broken Arrow Toys has ball caps in red, green or blue.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us