TNI Forums: Transformers Prime Beastwars references - TNI Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Transformers Prime Beastwars references

#1 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:37 PM



#2 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,297
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:44 PM

For as good as Prime is it can never be Beast Wars

#3 User is offline   synch 

  • Energon hunter
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 46,427
  • Joined: 12-June 03

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

cool :) Prime does seem to be a nod to the best of the best

#4 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:07 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 29 January 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

For as good as Prime is it can never be Beast Wars

I agree completely I don't want to insult Prime but I also think Beastwars has Better animation Prime has it's own style which is great but personally Beastwars is more eye catching in my opinion

#5 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,297
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

View Postspystreak, on 30 January 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 29 January 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

For as good as Prime is it can never be Beast Wars

I agree completely I don't want to insult Prime but I also think Beastwars has Better animation Prime has it's own style which is great but personally Beastwars is more eye catching in my opinion


Plus the nod to G1 and the Ark

#6 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 30 January 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 30 January 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 29 January 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

For as good as Prime is it can never be Beast Wars

I agree completely I don't want to insult Prime but I also think Beastwars has Better animation Prime has it's own style which is great but personally Beastwars is more eye catching in my opinion


Plus the nod to G1 and the Ark

that too

#7 User is offline   Destro 

  • Decepticon Arms Dealer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,523
  • Joined: 30-January 03

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:05 AM

Nice compilation, though some were merely coincidental.

Oh, and Animated>Beast Wars>Prime. I'm hoping season 2 will be better; season one of prime was lacking in depth and needs a better over-arching storyline.

#8 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostDestro, on 31 January 2012 - 02:05 AM, said:

Nice compilation, though some were merely coincidental.

Oh, and Animated>Beast Wars>Prime. I'm hoping season 2 will be better; season one of prime was lacking in depth and needs a better over-arching storyline.

animated better than Beastwars....NEVER!!

#9 User is offline   Destro 

  • Decepticon Arms Dealer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,523
  • Joined: 30-January 03

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:40 PM

View Postspystreak, on 04 February 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

View PostDestro, on 31 January 2012 - 02:05 AM, said:

Nice compilation, though some were merely coincidental.

Oh, and Animated>Beast Wars>Prime. I'm hoping season 2 will be better; season one of prime was lacking in depth and needs a better over-arching storyline.

animated better than Beastwars....NEVER!!

Better characters, better story, better toys..yeah, Animated is better. :P

#10 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

View PostDestro, on 07 February 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 04 February 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

View PostDestro, on 31 January 2012 - 02:05 AM, said:

Nice compilation, though some were merely coincidental.

Oh, and Animated>Beast Wars>Prime. I'm hoping season 2 will be better; season one of prime was lacking in depth and needs a better over-arching storyline.

animated better than Beastwars....NEVER!!

Better characters, better story, better toys..yeah, Animated is better. :P

better toys well if your into cheaply made toys based off poorly drawn character models @razz@

#11 User is offline   Destro 

  • Decepticon Arms Dealer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,523
  • Joined: 30-January 03

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

View Postspystreak, on 07 February 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

View PostDestro, on 07 February 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 04 February 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

View PostDestro, on 31 January 2012 - 02:05 AM, said:

Nice compilation, though some were merely coincidental.

Oh, and Animated>Beast Wars>Prime. I'm hoping season 2 will be better; season one of prime was lacking in depth and needs a better over-arching storyline.

animated better than Beastwars....NEVER!!

Better characters, better story, better toys..yeah, Animated is better. :P

better toys well if your into cheaply made toys based off poorly drawn character models @razz@

Beats outdated 90's cgi. :P

#12 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

View PostDestro, on 07 February 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 07 February 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

View PostDestro, on 07 February 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 04 February 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

View PostDestro, on 31 January 2012 - 02:05 AM, said:

Nice compilation, though some were merely coincidental.

Oh, and Animated>Beast Wars>Prime. I'm hoping season 2 will be better; season one of prime was lacking in depth and needs a better over-arching storyline.

animated better than Beastwars....NEVER!!

Better characters, better story, better toys..yeah, Animated is better. :P

better toys well if your into cheaply made toys based off poorly drawn character models @razz@

Beats outdated 90's cgi. :P

it takes more skill to make a CGI cartoon than it does a poorly drawn cartoon like animated B)

#13 User is offline   Destro 

  • Decepticon Arms Dealer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,523
  • Joined: 30-January 03

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:43 PM

View Postspystreak, on 07 February 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

it takes more skill to make a CGI cartoon than it does a poorly drawn cartoon like animated B)

Poorly drawn? Hardly. I understand some people don't like the style but it has better animation than most (if not all) transformers cartoons.

I do like bw animation, I was j/k w/ you, but I do prefer animated's style.

#14 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

  • Battlecat
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10,637
  • Joined: 08-August 02

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:19 AM

View PostDestro, on 07 February 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 07 February 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

it takes more skill to make a CGI cartoon than it does a poorly drawn cartoon like animated B)

Poorly drawn? Hardly. I understand some people don't like the style but it has better animation than most (if not all) transformers cartoons.

I do like bw animation, I was j/k w/ you, but I do prefer animated's style.


Animated is one of favorite toy line and show... BW was a good show but the toys sucks...

#15 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

View PostDestro, on 07 February 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 07 February 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

it takes more skill to make a CGI cartoon than it does a poorly drawn cartoon like animated B)

I was j/k w/ you,

same here

#16 User is offline   AudiovoxJunkie 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 19
  • Joined: 25-February 12

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

View Postsynch, on 30 January 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

cool Posted Image Prime does seem to be a nod to the best of the best


I can second that! :0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us