Los Angeles Ca

Ren

Today at TRU I found a few ML6 Movie Punisher, the Sinister Six and Fantastic Four ML boxed sets, Waves 1 and 2 of the Star Wars VOTC at Target and at TRU, VOTC Darth Vader's Tie Fighter with Darth Vader fig, Cobra Urban Strike Team six-pack, and Transformers Omega Supreme at Target.

The TRU in Ventura has made a new display for SW figs, and they have a TON of empty pegs marked for VOTC figs. By the looks of things, this set might not be that hard to find.

Inuyasha Figures have hit my local Suncoasts, and the GI Joe Mobile Command Center is now $24.00 at TRU. Also noticed GI Joe Anti-Venom 6 packs showed up at TRU's as well. Quite a few of them.

ML6 now at KayBee's in the mall. I picked up a Wolverine, they also had 2 Cables and a bunch of Movie Punishers, keep on the lookout, as more should be arriving this week.

Let's keep this on top. BTW, i am not finding jack in So. Cal. I just called 15 TRU looking ML6, 7 KB's looking for ML6 and 7 Suncoasts looking for 12" Stealth Predator and all of them have squat. Although a couple Suncoasts might have Stealth Predators later today.

Let's keep this on top. BTW, i am not finding jack in So. Cal. I just called 15 TRU looking ML6, 7 KB's looking for ML6 and 7 Suncoasts looking for 12" Stealth Predator and all of them have squat. Although a couple Suncoasts might have Stealth Predators later today.

Thank you for contributing. #US1#

Well i found ML6 today so i am happy now. I still need Dark Phoenix and Brown Cable though.

Well...I'm glad you found it, but the point oif this forum is to post WHERE you found it!!

I found Juggernaut, Deadpool, and Green Phoenix! I was at a local Toys r Us in LB and they had a box in back. The guy was nice enough to bring them out. He said he had another box in back, but due to shelf space wouldnt be bringing them out. If you hurry, today you may be able to get some of them!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found a few Street Fighter at a Tower Records in Glendale, CA. got Grey Ryu (variant, not Evil), Chun Li, and Bison. If anyone wants to trade that grey Ryu variant for a regular white one, PM me. (Though I'm willing to trade this figure for anything else in my signature also, I'd REALLY rather get that regular Ryu.)

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE