TNI Forums: G.I.Joe 25th Anniversary Armadillo, Vamp, H.I.S.S., & Air Chariot Hi-Res Images - TNI Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G.I.Joe 25th Anniversary Armadillo, Vamp, H.I.S.S., & Air Chariot Hi-Res Images

#26 User is offline   DPrime 

• Happy to be back...
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:51 PM

View Postgscbr, on May 9 2008, 08:01 AM, said:

View Postshlappyguy, on May 9 2008, 08:52 AM, said:

Man oh Man, Steeler had better have his visor when this comes out.

doesn't look like it's gonna happen. the head sculpt looks nice, but the body choice is terrible, they should have just used the Duke torso and Cobra Trooper arms like the Officer Hawk set, that way he'd have a collar and long sleeves. I'm not a stickler for the figures having to be identical to the originals as long most of the details are present, but this figure just seems to miss it on all accounts save for the web gear. the visor is the least of its problems.

Agreed, although I think the visor is probably the one element the original had that stuck out the most. This is a pretty bland offering, overall. I agree that the head sculpt looks nice.

Oh yeah, and let's hear it for un-articulated Duke arms. Yay!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us