All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No interest in this show or Biker Mice, never watched either, but I love that Nacelle is out there revitalizing neglected properties. Maybe at some point we'll see some Pirates of Dark Water or Centurions or something that is a bit closer to my heart.
  3. Well this one is a big fail. He looks like Butthead with a beard.
  4. I don't think anything pictured was a part of that sale. I'm also fairly confident that they sold out of the vast majority of the characters in that sale.
  5. Today
  6. WATCH CHRIS HEMSWORTH AND BRIAN TYREE HENRY ANNOUNCE THE TRANSFORMERS ONE TRAILER WILL LAUNCH IN SPACE! TRAILER COMING 7:00AM PT ON THURSDAY, APRIL 18 LIVESTREAM BEGINS AT 6:00AM PT ABOUT THE TRANSFORMERS ONE TRAILER LAUNCHThe first trailer for TRANSFORMERS ONE is debuting like no movie trailer ever has: In Space! This long-awaited origin story of how the most iconic characters in the TRANSFORMERS universe, Orion Pax and D-16, went from brothers-in-arms to become sworn enemies, Optimus Prime and Megatron, will debut its trailer on Thursday, April 18th. View the full article
  7. It's the exact same figure except for different color paint apps in certain locations like the spear gun handle, wetsuit parts and the oxygen tank casing has a different symbol on it. I'll probably get the standard version too. IMO Classified Retro is superior in general, I'm still hoping they make a Cobra Commander figure, it will probably be the Haslab Hiss CC figure but a lot easier to get.
  8. Transformers Tuesday RE-ORDERS! Transformers Generation Jet Fire, Shattered Glass Optimus Prime & Ratchet 2-Pack are back at retail. View the full article
  9. While I get that I also hate the blind box concept just in general. But that's because I collect very specifically and it's usually only a couple of characters per IP that I really let myself get often.
  10. Shown below are the new Jazwares Vault Star Wars Micro Galaxy Squadron Light Armor Class Series 3 Box Set, Jazwares Vault Ring of Honor Bryan Danielson & Young Buck Figures and Jazwares Halo 4 Master Chief Deluxe, Fornite Frozen Fishstick 4-pack & Halo Big Shot Battle Pack will be available for pre-order April 24th from Jazwares Vault.
  11. I can't look at these without hearing "You're standing on my neck" in my head.
  12. A breakout character in Star Trek: Picard Season 3 is Todd Stashwick’s irascible captain of the U.S.S. Titan-A, Liam Shaw. A deeply flawed but dedicated Federation officer, Shaw is at first a hindrance to Picard and Riker in the quest to rescue Dr. Crusher. However his confessional monologue about the trauma suffered at Wolf 359 endeared him to fans and made him an indelible part of Star Trek lore. Shown below is the new EXO-6 Star Trek: Picard Captain Liam Shaw 1/6 Scale Figure are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $204.99. This 1:6-scale figure re-creates Captain Shaw in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Todd Stashwick as Shaw has an authentic, hand-painted likeness. Product Features 12.20 inches (31cm) 1/6 Scale Based on the Star Trek: Picard TV series Life-like detail Over 30 points of articulation Custom fabric clothing Box Contents Captain Shaw figure 3 Pairs of hands Federation Phaser Wine Glass Display base with 2 inserts
  13. Shown below is the new McFarlane Toys Demon Slayer Book 2: 5-inch Figures featuring Gyomei Himejima, Obanai Iguro, Sanemi Shinazugawa and Tanjiro Kamado in Final Selection are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $9.99 each.
  14. For a lot of people, they didn't get on to Mythic Legions until much later and the prices for these older figures are just through the roof. So this actually works out very well for them.
  15. That looks Nice! And it raises my hope that we will eventually get a BBTS variant Mondo Teela (hopefully without the Fur bits). A Green Goddess variant could look great…
  16. My God. I wish I could afford this. Insanely good
  17. Shown below are the new JND Studios Batman Returns Catwoman 1/3 Scale Statues are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $4,724.99 for the Selina Kyle/Catwoman Dual Statue Set and $2429.99 for the single Catwoman Statue. In collaboration with the most advanced technology in the industry, JND Studios brings back the iconic villain from the DC universe, Catwoman from the legendary Batman Returns. Once an ordinary secretary, Selina Kyle, her unexpected demise led to the birth of Catwoman, a villainess with nine lives. Leveraging industry-leading expertise, JND Studios has successfully recreated this captivating villain to perfection From surface sheen and texture to the finest details of wires and stitches, a fully sculpted suit is meticulously crafted to the highest standards. A custom-made cloak assembled with genuine leather whips and parts, adds authenticity to the ensemble. Selina Kyle's attire is authentically replicated using real materials. Both Catwoman and Selina Kyle's character expressions, perfectly reflecting Michelle Pfeiffer's portrayal, are meticulously recreated. The seamless integration of realistic human anatomy with the base and cat objects enhances overall realism. Catwoman has been faithfully recreated in 1/3 scale and features a hyperreal silicone face sculpt with rooted eyelashes and glass eyes for added realism. And with this Dual version, Selina Kyle is included sporting custom fabric clothing and rooted hair. Add these centerpiece statues to your collection and order today! Product Features 26.77 inches (68cm) 1/3 Scale Made of silicone, resin, fabric, and other material Based on the Batman Returns movie Life-like detail Features Selina Kyle and her alter-ego Catwoman Box Contents Catwoman statue Selina Kyle statue Cat Whip Dual JND base
  18. While I agree.......It's also kind of fun in that you get 2 figures for $75 and one will be a pretty rare one at that. I did a blind box from Empire Toys and got a Sir Valgard in my box......couldn't complain about that for $60. While I have the bottom half of the rare figures......I would have taken the chance on a box if I wasn't cutting back atm.
  19. He and Cardona had a two pack solicited a while ago for $100. I'm sure we'll get an official TNA Brian Myers being they have the mold already. Should be shipping soon. As much as I adore the Powertown Wrestling Figures.......$50 is more then I want to spend on a wrestling figure.
  20. Following the previous report, we have new details on the Trumpeter Transformers Assembled Series Dark Optimus Prime Special Edition. The TF6 Nemesis Prime limited release of 500 figures will be an exclusive for the China International Model Expo going on sale Friday, April 19, 2024 for a price of 118 yuan / $16. View the full article
  21. The SNS continues to slide out with more looks at the Transformers Legacy United RID Universe Sideburn (Side Burn). The deluxe from Robots In Disguise 2000 has some good and bad points that makes the original release more collectible than ever. View the full article
  22. Transformers Classics (VOL.7) HardcoverRelease Date: April 25, 2024Retail Price: ÃÂ¥4,400 JPY / $28.50 USDThe legendary crossover work between GI Joe and Transformers has finally been translated into Japanese!The long-awaited seventh installment of the comic series that is the origin of "Transformers" has arrived. View the full article
  23. I've heard that they do have some of the same sculptors.
  1. Load more activity
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 184 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Members

No members to show

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    1.7m
    Total Posts

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE