TNI Forums: DC Universe Classics "Collect-To-Connect" Series 7 Figures - TNI Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DC Universe Classics "Collect-To-Connect" Series 7 Figures

#76 User is offline   Riker 

• shubway
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:48 PM

Thanks for the pictures pooda!!!

Those are all amazing figures! I can't wait to add them to my collection!

#77 User is offline   Ares6009 

• Emperor's Royal Guard

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:06 PM

And (sadly, for me) those pics confirm the open fist on the Flash. My bad. I had hoped they would stick with the closed fist as initially shown, but what can you do? Still digging him! Maybe I have something lying around here he can hold, like a flag or something...

Oh, and where did these pic come from, P? Same guy across the sea, or have you gotten your mitts on them already?

#78 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

• What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!
  • Group: Banned

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:07 PM

These pictures are great, I think showing the scale of Grundy and Atom Smasher clearly shows how ridiculously tall Grundy is, does anyone else agree? Anyway, I am so digging the face sculpt on Flash, they did a great job. Also the Barda variant is flippin great alongside Mr Miracle.

Where is Black Adam?

Attached File(s)

#79 User is offline   kreyonkid 

• Tri-Klops

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:20 PM

man, the barda variant is awesome!! they all look fantastic!

#80 User is offline   pooda 

• Ratar-O

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:11 PM

View PostRiker, on Jan 3 2009, 12:48 PM, said:

Thanks for the pictures pooda!!!

Those are all amazing figures! I can't wait to add them to my collection!

no prob!

View PostAres6009, on Jan 3 2009, 02:06 PM, said:

And (sadly, for me) those pics confirm the open fist on the Flash. My bad. I had hoped they would stick with the closed fist as initially shown, but what can you do? Still digging him! Maybe I have something lying around here he can hold, like a flag or something...

Oh, and where did these pic come from, P? Same guy across the sea, or have you gotten your mitts on them already?

yup! the same lucky s.o.b. from china. he has the new stratos too.

View Postsuperpowers1986, on Jan 3 2009, 02:07 PM, said:

These pictures are great, I think showing the scale of Grundy and Atom Smasher clearly shows how ridiculously tall Grundy is, does anyone else agree? Anyway, I am so digging the face sculpt on Flash, they did a great job. Also the Barda variant is flippin great alongside Mr Miracle.

Where is Black Adam?

grundy was big in alot of stuff. hes been big in the books, and cartoon.

#81 User is offline   pooda 

• Ratar-O

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:15 PM

View Postkreyonkid, on Jan 3 2009, 12:43 PM, said:

atom smasher looks great, i don't mind if he's not sentinel height, but that would have been sweet!

i agree with the idea of a atom smasher the size of a sentinal. they should sell 2-ups of smasher and giganta!

#82 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

• What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!
  • Group: Banned

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:05 AM

[/quote]

grundy was big in alot of stuff. hes been big in the books, and cartoon.
[/quote]

Yes at times Grundy is shown large but he is not a giant, he is taller and more imposing than most but he certainly isn't a giant, he wasn't a giant in the SuperFriends cartoon show, he wasn't a giant in the JLU cartoon show (big but not a giant), and he wasn't in the Batman cartoon show. The sculpt is great but I prefer it on a smaller body and frame but still larger than all the normal size figures.

#83 User is offline   pooda 

• Ratar-O

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:46 AM

[/quote]

Yes at times Grundy is shown large but he is not a giant, he is taller and more imposing than most but he certainly isn't a giant, he wasn't a giant in the SuperFriends cartoon show, he wasn't a giant in the JLU cartoon show (big but not a giant), and he wasn't in the Batman cartoon show. The sculpt is great but I prefer it on a smaller body and frame but still larger than all the normal size figures.
[/quote]

just depends on what youve seen...
Posted Image

#84 User is offline   kreyonkid 

• Tri-Klops

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:27 PM

View Postpooda, on Jan 3 2009, 06:15 PM, said:

View Postkreyonkid, on Jan 3 2009, 12:43 PM, said:

atom smasher looks great, i don't mind if he's not sentinel height, but that would have been sweet!

i agree with the idea of a atom smasher the size of a sentinal. they should sell 2-ups of smasher and giganta!

hell yeah!

#85 User is offline   jacen 

• Mouser

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:14 PM

i dont know enough about atom smasher but giganta is always shown in the cartoons as way taller then grundy and according to mattel she is only going to be about a half inch taller. she is supposed to be 10in and grundy is about 9 1/2in. they should have made grundy about 8in or so tall.

#86 User is offline   mcclain457 

• Andorian

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

Is it me, or is Kid Flash's red lighning bolt logo messed up?

I looked at the image on TNI's website and it looks normal to me. The one that was infront of the computer , his logo looks way to big and smushed together.

#87 User is offline   kreyonkid 

• Tri-Klops

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

View PostHurricane McClain, on Jan 4 2009, 02:09 PM, said:

I looked at the image on TNI's website and it looks normal to me. The one that was infront of the computer , his logo looks way to big and smushed together.

aw dang, i see it, hmm, hope it was just a lazy/sloppy paintjob. i'm sure we'll get good ones!

#88 User is offline   mcclain457 

• Andorian

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

View Postkreyonkid, on Jan 4 2009, 09:37 PM, said:

View PostHurricane McClain, on Jan 4 2009, 02:09 PM, said:

aw dang, i see it, hmm, hope it was just a lazy/sloppy paintjob. i'm sure we'll get good ones!

I sure as hell hope so, LOL

#89 User is offline   Jalal31 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:22 AM

Yeah Grundy is a little to big but I love the figure . I will just keep him on other side of display lol

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us