MMS102 - Watchmen – 1/6 Scale Silk Spectre II Figure Preview

JayC

THANK GOD! I was starting to wonder there for a second. HT is willing too make figs for that ass out movie "The Spirit", but won't make figs for Watchmen!

Now If SS is the 1st one to roll off the line I hope Owlman2 is right "BEHIND" her.............get it........behind her..........R rated film LOL. Hello, is this thing on?

Ok ok all jokes aside I will in deed be getting her. All of them if HT makes them all. Does any one know if her hair will be rooted or molded palstic?

This looks nice, but I think I'll probably wait. Just because I'll be pissed if they stop after three figures. My SSC LOTR collection was ruined because they couldn't release the rest of the Fellowship.

Yeah I'm a geek. What?

i wonder how um ....realistic is the body *cough* >_>

First, haha.

Second, has anyone ever picked up a female Hot Toys figure? I had the POTC Elizabeth Swann figure and it was incredibly out of proportion. Height wise.

Chopper you pig! @smilepunch@ ..........just kidding :P . Yo I use to always bust my perv roommate trying to look under my DCD female figs that have skirts like my Justice Society Wonder Woman. I'm like, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?!?!

look.......normaly I'd never admit this, and if it ever got out I'd be stripped of my fairy wings. But, sssshhhhh, I opened my 1:6 DCD Cat Woman and unzipped her top @firedevil@ . I mean com'on! even I could see thoes big ass fun bags needed some breathing room LOL.

Chopper you pig! @smilepunch@ ..........just kidding :P . Yo I use to always bust my perv roommate trying to look under my DCD female figs that have skirts like my Justice Society Wonder Woman. I'm like, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?!?!

look.......normaly I'd never admit this, and if it ever got out I'd be stripped of my fairy wings. But, sssshhhhh, I opened my 1:6 DCD Cat Woman and unzipped her top @firedevil@ . I mean com'on! even I could see thoes big ass fun bags needed some breathing room LOL.

i wont lie.....i took a peek down powergirl's shirt.

LMAO @loll@ Don't we all make a strange bunch.

LMAO @loll@ Don't we all make a strange bunch.

I will take all of that as a "no", lol.

but seriously this figure looks amazing, i haven't seen other hot toy females before this so seeing the hair made it look even more realistic, man now i want to see the rest of the watchmen characters, i'd like to see how they'd do dr.manhattan's glowing effect

yeah right, it looks like her hair is going to be rooted.

you guys talking about anatomy ?it might seem like a good idea now,with silk spectre,but what happens when manhattan and his blues clues come along ?

No problem here. I'll be right here waiting with arms wide open......................................or atleast something will be wide open LOL.

oh Queen you scamp!

you guys talking about anatomy ?it might seem like a good idea now,with silk spectre,but what happens when manhattan and his blues clues come along ?

No problem here. I'll be right here waiting with arms wide open......................................or atleast something will be wide open LOL.

oh Queen you scamp!

i just bet you will.

Nice sculpt but she's still one of the most annoying characters in the movie. They should've gotten a different actress to play her. Carla Guigno did a great job as Silk Spectre I. Too bad she looks awful in old age as Silk Spectre I though.