TNI Forums: Hasbro Officially Announces G.I.Joe Resolute Airdates - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hasbro Officially Announces G.I.Joe Resolute Airdates

#1 User is offline   JayC 

  • ENI Webmaster
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 14,068
  • Joined: 04-June 02

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:05 PM

http://toynewsi.com/...=9&itemid=14346

#2 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

  • Scarlet
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 12,134
  • Joined: 02-April 04

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:08 PM

'bout time! So that's Friday? SWEET.. wait, I work... :(

#3 User is offline   HissCommander 

  • Battle Droid
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 363
  • Joined: 23-January 09

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:15 PM

ahhh man!!! just saw that, gave me the chills!!! Cant freakin wait!

#4 User is offline   canprime 

  • Mouser
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 251
  • Joined: 31-July 08

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:00 PM

YAY!!! Torrent download!!!!

Can't access AdultSwin.com because I'm in Canada.

Can't watch it on AdultSwim, because I'm in Canada.

I'm sensing a trend.

#5 User is offline   xhairs 

  • Classics for life.
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,539
  • Joined: 21-March 04

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

nice.

#6 User is offline   canprime 

  • Mouser
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 251
  • Joined: 31-July 08

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:10 PM

Just found out that Canada gets to watch the whole thing on April 24th!!!!

YAHOOOOO!!!!

#7 User is offline   CLAM 

  • ADC MVP since '01
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 17,033
  • Joined: 29-April 03

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:56 PM

kinda lame that only the first episode will be on tv, then the rest will be online at first.

it's cool that the whole thing will eventually show on tv though.


all in all, good job getting the thing out there

#8 User is offline   BrotherShane 

  • As seen on TV!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,966
  • Joined: 15-November 04

  Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:45 PM

Finally the wait will be over! I was at JoeCon when they previewed the clips for the first time. I felt like a kid again watching it, I believe they showed it two more times for us due to the standing ovation it received. It was an awesome experience!

#9 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

  • The Good
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22,445
  • Joined: 12-August 02

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:10 AM

Sooo...lemme see if I got this all correct?

On April 17th..they're going to show a 5 minute clip of the cartoon? There's a total of 10 of these 5 minute clips, but the other 9 will only be able to be viewed online on the Adult Swim website? There's a 10 minute finale and the FULL presentation of all 5 minute clips plus the 10 minute finale (so an hours worth in all) will be on tv (Adult Swim) April 25th at midnight?

The jumping around between what's going to be shown on tv then what's going to been shown only online and then back to what's on tv and then online again (tv..online..tv..online, online..tv???) is reading like a discombobulated Mongolian cluster F@#$!! @grumpy@

#10 User is offline   Tarman13 

  • Mouser
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 238
  • Joined: 10-December 04

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:57 AM

It looks like HASBRO has finally FLIPPED... not only in increasing their action figures prices but doing the same CRAP they did 2 years ago with the CLONE WARS cartoon, now they're doing it to G.I.JOE... it's already BAD ENOUGH they use the same parts and keep remaking the same FIGURES and NOW doing all this CRAP, HASBRO wants you to LEAP through their FIRING HOOPS!!!

I stop collecting their STAR WARS figures a year ago and their MARVEL UNIVERSE figures are insanely high Priced at $9.00 and now to hit it where it really HURTS Hasbro wants to screw up with the RESOLUTE G.I.JOE series...

I'm done... I mean I'm so DONE with Hasbro and their CRAPPY toys... even at the COMIC CON here in San Diego it was stupid of what they did to get a COBRA COMMANDER... the limited of being in line, the upstairs coupon, the sales to EBAY HORDERS.

Sorry Hasbro.... you were cool 10 years ago but now you don't exist anymore in my book

#11 User is offline   Straight Edge 

  • Horde Trooper
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,460
  • Joined: 18-December 01

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:54 AM

View PostViper Hunter, on Apr 16 2009, 12:10 AM, said:

Sooo...lemme see if I got this all correct?
On April 17th..they're going to show a 5 minute clip of the cartoon? There's a total of 10 of these 5 minute clips, but the other 9 will only be able to be viewed online on the Adult Swim website? There's a 10 minute finale and the FULL presentation of all 5 minute clips plus the 10 minute finale (so an hours worth in all) will be on tv (Adult Swim) April 25th at midnight?



No, the clips are all running on AdultSwim.com. The first one goes up tomorrow, the 17th. The ten 5-minute episodes will be added, daily it seems, until Saturday, April 25th, at which time Adult Swim (the channel) will air the entire series, including the finale. After the TV airing, the finale will be added to the Internet downloads, so the whole thing can be watched on-line.

So there's no back and forth. If you want, you can watch them all online as they're added. Or you can skip them online, and watch them as one big movie on the 25th on TV. Or you can watch the 5-minute clips online starting tomorrow, then rewatch the whole saga on TV on the 25th. Nowhere does it say you have to bounch around from TV to Internet if you don't want to.

#12 User is offline   Magic 8 Ball 

  • This eco-friendly armor is powered by scotch.
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,129
  • Joined: 10-July 03

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:41 AM

View PostTarman13, on Apr 16 2009, 05:57 AM, said:

It looks like HASBRO has finally FLIPPED... not only in increasing their action figures prices but doing the same CRAP they did 2 years ago with the CLONE WARS cartoon, now they're doing it to G.I.JOE... it's already BAD ENOUGH they use the same parts and keep remaking the same FIGURES and NOW doing all this CRAP, HASBRO wants you to LEAP through their FIRING HOOPS!!!

This has pretty much been the plan for Resolute since it was announced. And how, exactly, does "we're going to show it in parts online, then the whole thing at once on television" equate to "LEAP through their FIRING [sic] HOOPS!!!"?

How much extra effort and exertion are they actually asking of you? Oh noes, you might spend a few more minutes each day on the internet, and *gasp* maybe a full hour in front of the TV... or you can just watch the whole thing online any time you want afterward.

My god, Hasbro must be monsters!

Quote

I stop collecting their STAR WARS figures a year ago and their MARVEL UNIVERSE figures are insanely high Priced at $9.00 and now to hit it where it really HURTS Hasbro wants to screw up with the RESOLUTE G.I.JOE series...

How does doing exactly what they always intended to do with it = screwing it up?

I do agree with you on the Marvel figures though.

Quote

I'm done... I mean I'm so DONE with Hasbro and their CRAPPY toys... even at the COMIC CON here in San Diego it was stupid of what they did to get a COBRA COMMANDER... the limited of being in line, the upstairs coupon, the sales to EBAY HORDERS.

Sorry Hasbro.... you were cool 10 years ago but now you don't exist anymore in my book

Yeah, you've got about six things here you're going off about at the same time. A couple of them just outright don't make sense, and the rest aren't even developed complaints, just "Rargh HASBRO bad you SUCK" sort of rants. At the risk of sounding like a total jerk, it might be a good idea to lay off the Joes for a while. It sounds like you're about to pop a vein, and you don't even seem to have a handle on why.

#13 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

  • The Good
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22,445
  • Joined: 12-August 02

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:09 PM

View PostStraight Edge, on Apr 16 2009, 08:54 AM, said:

View PostViper Hunter, on Apr 16 2009, 12:10 AM, said:

Sooo...lemme see if I got this all correct?
On April 17th..they're going to show a 5 minute clip of the cartoon? There's a total of 10 of these 5 minute clips, but the other 9 will only be able to be viewed online on the Adult Swim website? There's a 10 minute finale and the FULL presentation of all 5 minute clips plus the 10 minute finale (so an hours worth in all) will be on tv (Adult Swim) April 25th at midnight?



No, the clips are all running on AdultSwim.com. The first one goes up tomorrow, the 17th. The ten 5-minute episodes will be added, daily it seems, until Saturday, April 25th, at which time Adult Swim (the channel) will air the entire series, including the finale. After the TV airing, the finale will be added to the Internet downloads, so the whole thing can be watched on-line.

So there's no back and forth. If you want, you can watch them all online as they're added. Or you can skip them online, and watch them as one big movie on the 25th on TV. Or you can watch the 5-minute clips online starting tomorrow, then rewatch the whole saga on TV on the 25th. Nowhere does it say you have to bounch around from TV to Internet if you don't want to.


Still sounds like a bunch of unecessary slicing and dicing and serving up of a simple cartoon episode? The FIRST 5 minutes will be on tv and then the rest online only until they show the entire thing on the 25th? That's what it says..right?

Following the first episode on April 17, subsequent installments will be posted on the Adult Swim website leading up to a full presentation of the entire series. This finale will be broadcast on Adult Swim April 25 at midnight. This televised event will not only feature all episodes seen online, but will be the first time fans can watch the final 10 minutes of the G.I. Joe: Resolute saga. All episodes, including the finale, will be available to view online after this airing.

I guess I'm not so eager about it, to take the mini 5 minute versions and can easily wait until the 25th to just watch the whole thing, but it is kinda silly to break it all up this way, at least IMO that is.

#14 User is offline   Straight Edge 

  • Horde Trooper
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,460
  • Joined: 18-December 01

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:25 PM

View PostViper Hunter, on Apr 16 2009, 02:09 PM, said:

Still sounds like a bunch of unecessary slicing and dicing and serving up of a simple cartoon episode? The FIRST 5 minutes will be on tv and then the rest online only until they show the entire thing on the 25th? That's what it says..right?


No. All the 5-minute clips are being released on the website. AdultSwim.com

The only Tv airing will be on the 25th, which will be the entire series.

You're not reading the press release, or my first post. Adter the finale is aired on the 25th, it'll be added to AdultSwim.com, so by the end of the month, all the episodes will be online for people to watch, and anyone who wants can catch the whole thing on Tv on the 25th.

#15 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

  • The Good
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22,445
  • Joined: 12-August 02

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:27 PM

View PostTarman13, on Apr 16 2009, 05:57 AM, said:

It looks like HASBRO has finally FLIPPED... not only in increasing their action figures prices but doing the same CRAP they did 2 years ago with the CLONE WARS cartoon, now they're doing it to G.I.JOE... it's already BAD ENOUGH they use the same parts and keep remaking the same FIGURES and NOW doing all this CRAP, HASBRO wants you to LEAP through their FIRING HOOPS!!!

I stop collecting their STAR WARS figures a year ago and their MARVEL UNIVERSE figures are insanely high Priced at $9.00 and now to hit it where it really HURTS Hasbro wants to screw up with the RESOLUTE G.I.JOE series...

I'm done... I mean I'm so DONE with Hasbro and their CRAPPY toys... even at the COMIC CON here in San Diego it was stupid of what they did to get a COBRA COMMANDER... the limited of being in line, the upstairs coupon, the sales to EBAY HORDERS.

Sorry Hasbro.... you were cool 10 years ago but now you don't exist anymore in my book



I think the pricing is the thing I agree with you most on. With my enthusiasm for customizing and the availability of various OTHER 3/4" scaled action figure lines, from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Marvel Universe and so on...I could be tempted to buy a whole heck of a LOT more action figures to "play around with" making different customs with all the material available now, but with the price per figure getting up over $8....I'm about out of the hobby entirely instead. I'm not good enough anymore, I'm a peasant, an amateur, I'm POOR, I can't compete, I'm low class in the hobby, I've lost to the real "rich men" in the hobby...I'm shamed and kicked to the curb FINALLY! There...I've said it, I've admitted to my low rating as a G.I.Joe collector, I'm a pretender in a rich man's game.

Did I leave anything out? ^_^

I've enjoyed this hobby since the 80's and I certainly have never been "RICH" but yet it was a fun CHEAP hobby at first, where only the excessive AMOUNT of product you might wish to collect could jack up the expense of it, but spread out over the years, it was a lot easier back in the day. What I once might have spent on the collection over a year or two, is what you have to come up with in just the few shorts months of opportunity to get what's new out there or miss out altogether.

"G.I.Joe's are for kids" covers all the gripes and complaints aimed at Hasbro by the adult collectors, yet what "kid" can afford these asinine prices now and what PARENT would spend such money on a single piece of plastic action figure of this scale?

It's clear they're exploiting the obsessive, compulsive and other neurotic tendencies of the adult collectors with all of this price hiking, and if they're only wanting the high class, well-to-do folks in the game, they're moving in the right direction.

#16 User is offline   PhoenixSword 

  • Hello darkness my old friend
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,002
  • Joined: 04-December 05

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:28 PM

the question is... will i be able to wait to watch them all at once (which i'd prefer) or am i gonna be suckered into watching the 5 minute episode every day >.< why don't they just put the whole darned thing up at once if they're going to eventually anyway. and wow the weekend of the 25th is going to the best weekend ever for me :) steel city con that weekend, gi joe resolute that weekend, and i'm going to Brand New's concert in Buffalo w00t

Quote

QUOTE (Tarman13 @ Apr 16 2009, 05:57 AM) *
It looks like HASBRO has finally FLIPPED... not only in increasing their action figures prices but doing the same CRAP they did 2 years ago with the CLONE WARS cartoon, now they're doing it to G.I.JOE... it's already BAD ENOUGH they use the same parts and keep remaking the same FIGURES and NOW doing all this CRAP, HASBRO wants you to LEAP through their FIRING HOOPS!!!

I stop collecting their STAR WARS figures a year ago and their MARVEL UNIVERSE figures are insanely high Priced at $9.00 and now to hit it where it really HURTS Hasbro wants to screw up with the RESOLUTE G.I.JOE series...

I'm done... I mean I'm so DONE with Hasbro and their CRAPPY toys... even at the COMIC CON here in San Diego it was stupid of what they did to get a COBRA COMMANDER... the limited of being in line, the upstairs coupon, the sales to EBAY HORDERS.

Sorry Hasbro.... you were cool 10 years ago but now you don't exist anymore in my book



I think the pricing is the thing I agree with you most on. With my enthusiasm for customizing and the availability of various OTHER 3/4" scaled action figure lines, from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Marvel Universe and so on...I could be tempted to buy a whole heck of a LOT more action figures to "play around with" making different customs with all the material available now, but with the price per figure getting up over $8....I'm about out of the hobby entirely instead. I'm not good enough anymore, I'm a peasant, an amateur, I'm POOR, I can't compete, I'm low class in the hobby, I've lost to the real "rich men" in the hobby...I'm shamed and kicked to the curb FINALLY! There...I've said it, I've admitted to my low rating as a G.I.Joe collector, I'm a pretender in a rich man's game.

Did I leave anything out? happy.gif

I've enjoyed this hobby since the 80's and I certainly have never been "RICH" but yet it was a fun CHEAP hobby at first, where only the excessive AMOUNT of product you might wish to collect could jack up the expense of it, but spread out over the years, it was a lot easier back in the day. What I once might have spent on the collection over a year or two, is what you have to come up with in just the few shorts months of opportunity to get what's new out there or miss out altogether.

"G.I.Joe's are for kids" covers all the gripes and complaints aimed at Hasbro by the adult collectors, yet what "kid" can afford these asinine prices now and what PARENT would spend such money on a single piece of plastic action figure of this scale?

It's clear they're exploiting the obsessive, compulsive and other neurotic tendencies of the adult collectors with all of this price hiking, and if they're only wanting the high class, well-to-do folks in the game, they're moving in the right direction.


and cheeseburgers were 5 cents when you first started eating them @smilepunch@

#17 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

  • The Good
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22,445
  • Joined: 12-August 02

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

View PostStraight Edge, on Apr 16 2009, 03:25 PM, said:

View PostViper Hunter, on Apr 16 2009, 02:09 PM, said:

Still sounds like a bunch of unecessary slicing and dicing and serving up of a simple cartoon episode? The FIRST 5 minutes will be on tv and then the rest online only until they show the entire thing on the 25th? That's what it says..right?


No. All the 5-minute clips are being released on the website. AdultSwim.com

The only Tv airing will be on the 25th, which will be the entire series.

You're not reading the press release, or my first post. Adter the finale is aired on the 25th, it'll be added to AdultSwim.com, so by the end of the month, all the episodes will be online for people to watch, and anyone who wants can catch the whole thing on Tv on the 25th.



I've read the press release at leat 4 times now, and even CLAM made the comment about it sucking that only the FIRST episode will be on TV, so apparently I wasn't the only one confused? I'm pretty sure the press release has been edited, because it's CLEARLY stating it will be aired on ADULTSWIM.COM now...whereas it didn't have the .com previously. I generally can read writing if it's written right! ;)

The 25th it is then!

#18 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

  • The Good
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22,445
  • Joined: 12-August 02

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:37 PM

View PostPhoenixSword, on Apr 16 2009, 03:28 PM, said:

the question is... will i be able to wait to watch them all at once (which i'd prefer) or am i gonna be suckered into watching the 5 minute episode every day >.< why don't they just put the whole darned thing up at once if they're going to eventually anyway. and wow the weekend of the 25th is going to the best weekend ever for me :) steel city con that weekend, gi joe resolute that weekend, and i'm going to Brand New's concert in Buffalo w00t

Quote

QUOTE (Tarman13 @ Apr 16 2009, 05:57 AM) *
It looks like HASBRO has finally FLIPPED... not only in increasing their action figures prices but doing the same CRAP they did 2 years ago with the CLONE WARS cartoon, now they're doing it to G.I.JOE... it's already BAD ENOUGH they use the same parts and keep remaking the same FIGURES and NOW doing all this CRAP, HASBRO wants you to LEAP through their FIRING HOOPS!!!

I stop collecting their STAR WARS figures a year ago and their MARVEL UNIVERSE figures are insanely high Priced at $9.00 and now to hit it where it really HURTS Hasbro wants to screw up with the RESOLUTE G.I.JOE series...

I'm done... I mean I'm so DONE with Hasbro and their CRAPPY toys... even at the COMIC CON here in San Diego it was stupid of what they did to get a COBRA COMMANDER... the limited of being in line, the upstairs coupon, the sales to EBAY HORDERS.

Sorry Hasbro.... you were cool 10 years ago but now you don't exist anymore in my book



I think the pricing is the thing I agree with you most on. With my enthusiasm for customizing and the availability of various OTHER 3/4" scaled action figure lines, from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Marvel Universe and so on...I could be tempted to buy a whole heck of a LOT more action figures to "play around with" making different customs with all the material available now, but with the price per figure getting up over $8....I'm about out of the hobby entirely instead. I'm not good enough anymore, I'm a peasant, an amateur, I'm POOR, I can't compete, I'm low class in the hobby, I've lost to the real "rich men" in the hobby...I'm shamed and kicked to the curb FINALLY! There...I've said it, I've admitted to my low rating as a G.I.Joe collector, I'm a pretender in a rich man's game.

Did I leave anything out? happy.gif

I've enjoyed this hobby since the 80's and I certainly have never been "RICH" but yet it was a fun CHEAP hobby at first, where only the excessive AMOUNT of product you might wish to collect could jack up the expense of it, but spread out over the years, it was a lot easier back in the day. What I once might have spent on the collection over a year or two, is what you have to come up with in just the few shorts months of opportunity to get what's new out there or miss out altogether.

"G.I.Joe's are for kids" covers all the gripes and complaints aimed at Hasbro by the adult collectors, yet what "kid" can afford these asinine prices now and what PARENT would spend such money on a single piece of plastic action figure of this scale?

It's clear they're exploiting the obsessive, compulsive and other neurotic tendencies of the adult collectors with all of this price hiking, and if they're only wanting the high class, well-to-do folks in the game, they're moving in the right direction.


and cheeseburgers were 5 cents when you first started eating them @smilepunch@


Yeah, back in the 30's maybe? I ain't that old wiseass!! ;)

#19 User is offline   PhoenixSword 

  • Hello darkness my old friend
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,002
  • Joined: 04-December 05

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:38 PM

View PostViper Hunter, on Apr 16 2009, 03:37 PM, said:

View PostPhoenixSword, on Apr 16 2009, 03:28 PM, said:

the question is... will i be able to wait to watch them all at once (which i'd prefer) or am i gonna be suckered into watching the 5 minute episode every day >.< why don't they just put the whole darned thing up at once if they're going to eventually anyway. and wow the weekend of the 25th is going to the best weekend ever for me :) steel city con that weekend, gi joe resolute that weekend, and i'm going to Brand New's concert in Buffalo w00t

Quote

QUOTE (Tarman13 @ Apr 16 2009, 05:57 AM) *
It looks like HASBRO has finally FLIPPED... not only in increasing their action figures prices but doing the same CRAP they did 2 years ago with the CLONE WARS cartoon, now they're doing it to G.I.JOE... it's already BAD ENOUGH they use the same parts and keep remaking the same FIGURES and NOW doing all this CRAP, HASBRO wants you to LEAP through their FIRING HOOPS!!!

I stop collecting their STAR WARS figures a year ago and their MARVEL UNIVERSE figures are insanely high Priced at $9.00 and now to hit it where it really HURTS Hasbro wants to screw up with the RESOLUTE G.I.JOE series...

I'm done... I mean I'm so DONE with Hasbro and their CRAPPY toys... even at the COMIC CON here in San Diego it was stupid of what they did to get a COBRA COMMANDER... the limited of being in line, the upstairs coupon, the sales to EBAY HORDERS.

Sorry Hasbro.... you were cool 10 years ago but now you don't exist anymore in my book



I think the pricing is the thing I agree with you most on. With my enthusiasm for customizing and the availability of various OTHER 3/4" scaled action figure lines, from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Marvel Universe and so on...I could be tempted to buy a whole heck of a LOT more action figures to "play around with" making different customs with all the material available now, but with the price per figure getting up over $8....I'm about out of the hobby entirely instead. I'm not good enough anymore, I'm a peasant, an amateur, I'm POOR, I can't compete, I'm low class in the hobby, I've lost to the real "rich men" in the hobby...I'm shamed and kicked to the curb FINALLY! There...I've said it, I've admitted to my low rating as a G.I.Joe collector, I'm a pretender in a rich man's game.

Did I leave anything out? happy.gif

I've enjoyed this hobby since the 80's and I certainly have never been "RICH" but yet it was a fun CHEAP hobby at first, where only the excessive AMOUNT of product you might wish to collect could jack up the expense of it, but spread out over the years, it was a lot easier back in the day. What I once might have spent on the collection over a year or two, is what you have to come up with in just the few shorts months of opportunity to get what's new out there or miss out altogether.

"G.I.Joe's are for kids" covers all the gripes and complaints aimed at Hasbro by the adult collectors, yet what "kid" can afford these asinine prices now and what PARENT would spend such money on a single piece of plastic action figure of this scale?

It's clear they're exploiting the obsessive, compulsive and other neurotic tendencies of the adult collectors with all of this price hiking, and if they're only wanting the high class, well-to-do folks in the game, they're moving in the right direction.


and cheeseburgers were 5 cents when you first started eating them @smilepunch@


Yeah, back in the 30's maybe? I ain't that old wiseass!! ;)


:D

#20 User is offline   Straight Edge 

  • Horde Trooper
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,460
  • Joined: 18-December 01

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:24 PM

[quote name='Viper Hunter' date='Apr 16 2009, 02:32 PM' post='16555002'
I've read the press release at leat 4 times now, and even CLAM made the comment about it sucking that only the FIRST episode will be on TV, so apparently I wasn't the only one confused? I'm pretty sure the press release has been edited, because it's CLEARLY stating it will be aired on ADULTSWIM.COM now...whereas it didn't have the .com previously. I generally can read writing if it's written right! ;)

The 25th it is then!
[/quote]

Well, if they edited the statement, then of course I'm sorry. :)
As long as we're on the same page. After seeing the trailer, I couldn't possibly wait til the 25th.

#21 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

  • The Good
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22,445
  • Joined: 12-August 02

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:55 PM

View PostStraight Edge, on Apr 16 2009, 04:24 PM, said:

Well, if they edited the statement, then of course I'm sorry. :)
As long as we're on the same page. After seeing the trailer, I couldn't possibly wait til the 25th.



I'm sure the temptation will be pretty strong to watch the 5 minute segments, but that's almost like a form of torture, if it's really good and captivating. Like building up to full blown SEX! A wink, then a friendly conversation, then an invitation to go out on a date, hold hands, kiss goodnight, request another date, then kiss a little more passionately, then another date and touch each others private parts thru our clothes, and then kiss goodnight, plan another date, and then get naked, but can't go all the way cuz of bad timing, plan another date and then get naked and...FINALLY!! The only reason ya got started up in the first place happens!! @loll@

#22 User is offline   Straight Edge 

  • Horde Trooper
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,460
  • Joined: 18-December 01

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:54 PM

View PostViper Hunter, on Apr 16 2009, 04:55 PM, said:

I'm sure the temptation will be pretty strong to watch the 5 minute segments, but that's almost like a form of torture, if it's really good and captivating. Like building up to full blown SEX! A wink, then a friendly conversation, then an invitation to go out on a date, hold hands, kiss goodnight, request another date, then kiss a little more passionately, then another date and touch each others private parts thru our clothes, and then kiss goodnight, plan another date, and then get naked, but can't go all the way cuz of bad timing, plan another date and then get naked and...FINALLY!! The only reason ya got started up in the first place happens!! @loll@


I know more about you than I am comfortable with.

#23 User is offline   PhoenixSword 

  • Hello darkness my old friend
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,002
  • Joined: 04-December 05

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:29 PM

hehe april 25th...25th anniversary.... :D did they do that on purpose???

#24 User is offline   Devilbat 

  • "What are you prepared to do?"
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,402
  • Joined: 10-December 01

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:47 PM

Maybe I overlooked it, but...what time does it come on tomorrow night?

#25 User is offline   Straight Edge 

  • Horde Trooper
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,460
  • Joined: 18-December 01

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:26 AM

View PostPhoenixSword, on Apr 16 2009, 08:29 PM, said:

hehe april 25th...25th anniversary.... :D did they do that on purpose???


The 25th Anniversary was in 2007. It doesn't really apply anymore.

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us