TRU Exclusive Batman Dark Knight 12" Joker Action Figure

JayC

Wow, this looks amazing! I'm not really a fan of anything that's bigger than 7 inches but this baby is just beautiful. I'm totally buying this.

Now to find room for it...

I hope the final paint on the face is better than these photos are showing. I'm fine with the messy, black-in-places face paint, but they didn't seem to capture it too well based on the pictures.

As both a collector and a comic book creator I think this that this piece is a fine low-end solution to those of us who can't afford the $175-200 Hot Toys pieces. This will be $35-40.00 which for a fine sculpted Four Horsemen piece (which I've seen in person at NYCC) isn't a bad shake. I'm sure what I saw was a prototype though. I'm a fan of the 7" Movie Masters and and hoping against hope that the smaller line isn't cancelled as some are rumoring to be the case.

• 2 weeks later...
theres a variant accessory. one comes with a knife, and the other a card.

package.jpg

card.jpg

close.jpg

SON.....OF......A.....(BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FLIPPIN KIDDING ME!

For pete sake will I ever get to save a dime again. Pooda how much did TRU charge...........and where the hell is mine??? @smilepunch@

I've never really been interested in 12" scale figures, but this Joker is pretty tempting. And if I get him, I'd have to get the Batman, too. But I'm drawing the line there. :angry: ;)

I've never really been interested in 12" scale figures, but this Joker is pretty tempting. And if I get him, I'd have to get the Batman, too. But I'm drawing the line there. :angry: ;)

like the Joker there are 2 12" Batmen made by Mattel. Both of which are TRU exclusives. One is masked and the other one has a cowl. The unmasked is short packed but I think you can still find them in a few TRU's.

I've seen both 12" masked and unmasked Batman figures. I'm interested in the masked one. I've never really understood The Dark Knight unmasked Batman since he never wore full gear with no mask in the film (he went maskless with partial gear after Rachel's death, but that was as close as he got).

Just ordered mine from TRU.com. It has shown it being in stock for about 2 weeks now so I went ahead and ordered while I could. Just hope it's not like my last order (Fear Toxin Batman). Also hope I get the one with the knife. But then again, I don't guess it matters.

theres a variant accessory. one comes with a knife, and the other a card.

SON.....OF......A.....(BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FLIPPIN KIDDING ME!

For pete sake will I ever get to save a dime again. Pooda how much did TRU charge...........and where the hell is mine??? @smilepunch@

its not mine, brotha. those pics are frome another site. im not sure if i want this or not.

I saw 2 cases of these this morning at TRU, they were priced $34.99 and the knife variant is shortpacked. 1 variant per 4 figure case. Hope this info helps. Also, the Batman 12" were marked down to $24.99.

I GOT'EM!!!!!!!!!!! I said I would & I did. he look great for a $35 12" fig! & thanks for the info on which is short packed. with out even knowing which is more rare I choose the knife.

when I went thru the check out the cashier chick was like "these creepy looking things have been selling all day. when I left the store there were only 3 left on the shelf. 2card &1 knife.

Hmmm not bad. I actually like it better than the DC Direct 13 Joker. But if I get it, my DC Direct Bats from the movie will be out of scale with him. So I may just sell my DC Direct one and buy both...... hmmm

Draven