DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

I went by Target yesterday and saw the first wave of Infinite Heroes in their package. These things are tiny! I did a side by side comparison of Captian Marvel next to a JLU Zatanna, and Zatanna was like one and a half times bigger than him. The articulation was very limited and the face sculpts were a bit off. I was hoping that there would have been some improvement over the initial pics Mattel released, But unfortunately there were not. Personally, I can't justify $4.99 for these, so thanks to Mattel for helping me save money for the next wave of DCUC BAF lines.

From what I've seen in pictures so far, I would only get the girl figs, as they have closed fists or proportionate hands (Catwoman). The guys of the line all sem to have the overly simian way-too-big-for-my-body open hands, which look like they are made for holding some obnoxiously large kid-favorite guns. I wonder if they will take a fair amount of heat to close them somwhat, like a hair dryer or oven range to soften the plastic up a bit.

Ya Capt. Marvel isn't that great.

Prof. Zoom on the other hand is quite good.

The first wave seems to be Guy Gardner, Zoom, Adam Strange, & Capt. Marvel. They had like 4 of each on the pegs.

The others on the back of the card are the Atom, Black Adam, & Black Hand. None of those were on the pegs so I'm guessing they are in another assortment.

First of all I'm actually psyched that I found anything at Target this go around because usually I can't find jack there. I think I got my Superfriends Flash and that was it.

Yesterday I drop by there with my friend to pick up some stuff and I stumble across Professor Zoom and the other three (Captain Marvel, Adam Strange, and Guy Gardner). I personally think they look really, really sweet. I grew up in the era of T-crotch Toybiz figures and GI Joes. So the style on them looks awesome and is something I'm used to and I dig the size as well.

I just wish they would have given us a better first assortment and also released the three packs at the same time. I'm glad I got a chance to get Zoom but what I'm really waiting for is The Flash, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard pack. Especially since this will mark the first time Weather Wizard has been made into an action figure and he is probably my favorite Rogue.

I picked all 4 up at Target today. Frankly Prof. Zoom is the worst one. The two different Yellows does not make for a great over all figure. I actually like the rest. I just wish they had accessories. I guess with these being $4.99, we can look forward t JLU being $6.99 a figure when they finally hit.

Picked these up today at a Target in Cincinnati. Got them for my 4 year old as I had planned too. We had a blast playing with them. I am sure I will pick them all up for him as they come out.

It is a curious wave 1 with no Superman or Batman and Guy Gardner as opposed to a more popular Green Lantern. As a collector I have little interest in these and I think they are just OK but I know that me and my son will have a great time with them.

Are they going to have playsets? (The holes in the feet suggest they will to me). I know my son would love that.

On a final note it was great seeing Reverse Flash in action figure form! He is very cool. I believe this is his first action figure? I really really hope they make a 6 inch figure of him.

While, yes they have done some great sculpting on parts of all of the figures, as a whole they are not up to standard of the DCUC line or even the scuplting of the fighting figures. I get it, some people view Guy Gardner as a knuckle dragging neanderthal, but why scuplt him that way. The packaging looks great and when these go on clearance, I may pick them up, but I cannot justify $4.99 for these. OK, I understand that all figures are getting more expensive, but give me something that I can at least feel excited about getting. Initially I was very excited about this line when I saw the list of the figures that were being produced. Unfortunately, I guess I was hoping for more articulation then the first wave of G.I. Joes I got as a kid. And the hands, those big beautiful hands that are ready to hold all of the accesories that come with, whoops, my mistake, I must be imagining Captain Marvel and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.

i found them all today

I love the idea of a 6" Reverse Flash as long as we finally see a 6" Flash. Because without Flash there are no Rogues.

Well yeah they would need to do a 6 inch Flash first......what the heck I hope they put them in the same wave of DCUC.......I mean it would be just a repaint.

I love the idea of a 6" Reverse Flash as long as we finally see a 6" Flash. Because without Flash there are no Rogues.

Well yeah they would need to do a 6 inch Flash first......what the heck I hope they put them in the same wave of DCUC.......I mean it would be just a repaint.

At least they might have the common decency to give Zoom a different head sculpt, with crazy red eyes and the biggest frown we've ever seen.

At least they might have the common decency to give Zoom a different head sculpt, with crazy red eyes and the biggest frown we've ever seen.

Yeah they would probably do a new head sculpt.....At any rate it's a cheaper figure for them to make.....so here's hoping for wave 6.

Yeah they would probably do a new head sculpt.....At any rate it's a cheaper figure for them to make.....so here's hoping for wave 6.

That would be sweet with Captain Cold and Mirror Master, Anyway, to get back on topic, if I were to pick up the one Infinite Hero that did not steal Gorilla Godd's Hands (Reverse Flash), do I pose it with my massive JLU Flash or should I have him chase my son's Ben 10 figures?

That would be sweet with Captain Cold and Mirror Master, Anyway, to get back on topic, if I were to pick up the one Infinite Hero that did not steal Gorilla Godd's Hands (Reverse Flash), do I pose it with my massive JLU Flash or should I have him chase my son's Ben 10 figures?

Let your son have it......they are much cooler (IMO) then DC Superfriends.

I took him to Target and let him see them, he decided to take a pass, opting for the Movie Masters Batman. Which is cool with me that even at 5, he appreciates a better looking toy. He was excited to get it home and take on the DCUC and DCSH evildoers. Anyway, we will wait for for the new JLU figures for something in that size.

On a final note it was great seeing Reverse Flash in action figure form! He is very cool. I believe this is his first action figure? I really really hope they make a 6 inch figure of him.

JLU had one.

JLU had one.

There was a Total Justice One as well. He was a Toyfare Magazine exclusive.

JLU had one.

There was a Total Justice One as well. He was a Toyfare Magazine exclusive.

Yeah you guys are both right......I especially forgot about the Total Justice one.

I took him to Target and let him see them, he decided to take a pass, opting for the Movie Masters Batman. Which is cool with me that even at 5, he appreciates a better looking toy. He was excited to get it home and take on the DCUC and DCSH evildoers. Anyway, we will wait for for the new JLU figures for something in that size.

watch out for lead! we dont want the little guys sick.