TNI Forums: Sideshow Toy Previews Their G.I.Joe 12" Storm Shadow Figure Priority Pre-Order on 2/27/09! - TNI Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sideshow Toy Previews Their G.I.Joe 12" Storm Shadow Figure Priority Pre-Order on 2/27/09!

#1 User is offline   The Wire 

• Monkey
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:26 PM

Sideshow Toy Previews Their G.I.Joe 12" Storm Shadow Figure Priority Pre-Order on 2/27/09!

View the full article

#2 User is offline   Devilbat 

• "What are you prepared to do?"

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:04 PM

Yeah, I like that...

#3 User is offline   DarthJoe 

• ADC Outcast

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:36 PM

Man...these are tempting.

First Snake Eyes and now this! :)

#4 User is offline   Leroy 

• Battle Droid

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:41 AM

Awesome. I do hope the sleeves come off a bit though. This will definitely go well with the others. Ive got CC on pre order and Snake on the way. Though I hope the next is a Joe

#5 User is offline   RobbieDigital 

• With Bottlecap Bitin Action!!!!

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:16 PM

You know.......these things are so awesomely detailed that they almost look real.

Another little thing.........they look real world enough to be prototypes for what a real GI Joe movie could look like. In that second pic with CC and the troops and Storm Shadow......you're telling me that those designs wouldn't have worked just as well. They look pretty creepy all together like that.

Great figures.........

#6 User is offline   JackTChance 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:43 PM

BOUGHT!!! :D

I'll pre-order it just as soon as I can pre-order one for a discounted price! ;)

But I can't believe it's taken 25 YEARS... a full QUARTER OF A CENTURY... for us to get GOOD 12" figures of Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow. Shame on you, Hasbro... SHAAAAME! :P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us