TNI Forums: BK Kids Meal Toys Bring Action of ‘G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra’ to Burger King Restaurants - TNI Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BK Kids Meal Toys Bring Action of ‘G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra’ to Burger King Restaurants

#1 User is offline   The Wire 

• Monkey
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:42 AM

BK Kids Meal Toys Bring Action of ‘G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra’ to Burger King Restaurants

View the full article

#2 User is offline   SkyBuzz 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:45 AM

Well, I broke down and went to BK just this once for GI Joe. Bought two Kids Meals (Gave the meals to my nieces). Pretty good haul. I got Snake Eyes and that "Osprey-Looking" aircraft. Not Bad looking. They're good "Set-up by the PC" toys...

Here's a look:

Attached File(s)

#3 User is offline   DonkeyKong 

• Andorian

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:54 PM

Too bad they didn't make more of the characters... Rather than just Snake Eyes/ Storm Shadow... Snake Eyes looks like the only one to get... maybe the van or whatever with Snake Eyes on the roof ect...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us