#2 User is offline   TOYMAN65 

• Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

Snake Man-At-Arms

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

• What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!
  • Group: Banned

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

Wow, the bios are soooooo awesome, love it, especially the Snake Man At Arms. I won't get the figure but that bio is awesome, love how Clamp Champ took over the role and we find out how Duncan meets his doom.

#4 User is online   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

I'm goign to have to hold off the Griffen.I got green lion coming that month and hardly can afford getting Horde Prime

#5 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Battlecat

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

I would have been a lot more interested if Snake MAA came with 200X head...

#6 User is offline   Draven79 

• Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

I still don't like the SMAR story line. I'll just pretend it did not happen and stick a regular MAA head on it
Draven

#7 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:51 AM

I like the Griffin a lot....I can see me getting extras of these.

#8 User is offline   The Thing 

• Savage Nation.

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:33 AM

W.T.F. - Clamp champ kills Man-At-Arms.
That's one probable future figure, I'm definitely skipping.

#9 User is offline   Buzzchuck KJ 

• Action Figure Animator

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:17 AM

I think Clamp Champ will be a 2013 figure. I have no connection to the characters released in the last year of MOTU. The cartoon was over and I wasn't collecting the toys. (Clmap Champ, Extendar, Ninjor)

#10 User is online   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

Wasn't Clamp Champ a boxer?

#11 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Battlecat

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:06 AM

I think bringing in Clamp Champ as a main character was Mattel's attempt at diversifying MOTU...

#12 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:30 AM

this is the first time i see snake man at arms with the roboto parts. was he on display somwhere without the armor? i totally skipped that if thats the case. cant wait to get more figs out of this line :-D

just checked toyfair pictures again and yes there he is. i guess i just checked the new figures and didnt realize he was different. ha thats a good one.

#13 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:30 AM

Ummm, duh?

#14 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Battlecat

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

View Postshokker, on 08 May 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

this is the first time i see snake man at arms with the roboto parts. was he on display somwhere without the armor? i totally skipped that if thats the case. cant wait to get more figs out of this line :-D

Hopefully the shoulders are correct this time...

#15 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:09 AM

View PostNguyen_Dragon, on 08 May 2012 - 08:44 AM, said:

View Postshokker, on 08 May 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

Hopefully the shoulders are correct this time...

its the man e faces shoulders so i hope we are good, lol. well he looks great hat way and i will get an extra maa this month just in case i will switch the heads.

#16 User is offline   Draven79 

• Silent But Deadly Has A Whole New Meaning!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:13 PM

I will not be keeping that Griffen I don't think.
Draven

#17 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:03 AM

View PostDraven79, on 08 May 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

Draven

why? it looks so awesome.

#18 User is online   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

View PostDraven79, on 08 May 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

Draven

Want to sell it? I can't buy the day of the sale but we could work something out if it is possible

#19 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

I love the bio on all these guys had to read them again, Matty is killing the MOTU storyline.

I love how Horde Prime sent He-Ro and Hordak to Eternia and it came back to bite him in the rear. Also I love how he was defeated at the hands of He-Man and She-Ra.........booyah!!!

Also it is nice in a bad way that Duncan had an interesting death, they didn't go for convention with him which is normally done for major character players like him, so he was turned into a snake man, worked to build up their army and weapons and was defeated by his replacement, that is awesome and nice that he had a redeeming moment at his final end.

As a kid I always liked MOTU but it was not a major deal to me, I had more MOTU toys than I thought but I always preferred superheroes, Joes, transformers over MOTU but man o man, say what you will but MOTUC has to be the top toyline for me right now, just on the updated storyline alone.

I am so sorry that Thundercats is faltering because they are weaving a fantastic new storyline in equal footing.

#20 User is offline   Doom Saber 

• RaWr!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:32 PM

View PostSuperpowers1980, on 09 May 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

I love the bio on all these guys had to read them again, Matty is killing the MOTU storyline.

I love how Horde Prime sent He-Ro and Hordak to Eternia and it came back to bite him in the rear. Also I love how he was defeated at the hands of He-Man and She-Ra.........booyah!!!

Also it is nice in a bad way that Duncan had an interesting death, they didn't go for convention with him which is normally done for major character players like him, so he was turned into a snake man, worked to build up their army and weapons and was defeated by his replacement, that is awesome and nice that he had a redeeming moment at his final end.

As a kid I always liked MOTU but it was not a major deal to me, I had more MOTU toys than I thought but I always preferred superheroes, Joes, transformers over MOTU but man o man, say what you will but MOTUC has to be the top toyline for me right now, just on the updated storyline alone.

I am so sorry that Thundercats is faltering because they are weaving a fantastic new storyline in equal footing.

The snake men angle was from the cancelled series from the MOTU 200x series where Duncan permenantly becomes a snake men. Interesting that the writers from the 200x and new adventure of He-man series wanted Duncan to become the villain.

#21 User is offline   Eric 

• Zartan

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

View PostDoom Saber, on 09 May 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

The snake men angle was from the cancelled series from the MOTU 200x series where Duncan permenantly becomes a snake men. Interesting that the writers from the 200x and new adventure of He-man series wanted Duncan to become the villain.

It would have really been cool in New Adventures. It's such a shame they didn't do a second season. He-Man was going back to Eternia with Duncan in control and ruling with an iron fist. It could have been epic.

#22 User is offline   synch 

• Energon hunter

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

Was horde prime ever actually in the cartoon or anything ?.. Tempted to get both him& snakeMAA but will most likely pass

#23 User is online   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:24 AM

View Postsynch, on 10 May 2012 - 03:05 AM, said:

Was horde prime ever actually in the cartoon or anything ?.. Tempted to get both him& snakeMAA but will most likely pass

All we would ever see was a large robotic arm and his voice in the She Ra toon.Horde Prime looked like he was over 50ft tall when you woul see his arm it was big enough to grab Hordak or Skeletor and lift them up

#24 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

View PostEric, on 09 May 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

It would have really been cool in New Adventures. It's such a shame they didn't do a second season. He-Man was going back to Eternia with Duncan in control and ruling with an iron fist. It could have been epic.

Wow, didn't know those stories about Duncan........amazing.

#25 User is offline   Doom Saber 

• RaWr!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

View PostSuperpowers1980, on 10 May 2012 - 06:43 AM, said:

View PostEric, on 09 May 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

Wow, didn't know those stories about Duncan........amazing.

Both stories were revealed by the writers on He-Man.org. Not sure when the New Adventures one was revealed, but the 200x was revealed shortly after Mattel or CN cancelled the 200x series

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us