TNI Forums: ******SPOILER ALERT****MOTUC HORDE PRIME HiddenHEAD Pics *****SPOILER ALERT***** - TNI Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

******SPOILER ALERT****MOTUC HORDE PRIME HiddenHEAD Pics *****SPOILER ALERT*****

#26 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:36 AM

View PostCaptainTriumph, on 18 May 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

View PostSuperpowers1980, on 03 May 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 02 May 2012 - 07:00 AM, said:

View Postshokker, on 02 May 2012 - 06:57 AM, said:

this was one figure i didnt want to have because he looked like a power ranger villain with that giant helmet. now that little head make me change my mind and i cant wait to have him. i wont display that bug head though.

I agree the bug head is kind of stupid looking and I will never put it on him

Is the bug head supposed to be his younger self?

I thought the extra head was there to make you feel like you need to buy an extra figure!

i dont know captain. i think its a nice touch to the ones who like it. i mean if they would put in an extra 200x head most of the time then this place would go bananas. its the kind of attention i love about this line.

#27 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:38 AM

View Postshokker, on 18 May 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

this was one figure i didnt want to have because he looked like a power ranger villain with that giant helmet. now that little head make me change my mind and i cant wait to have him. i wont display that bug head though.

I thought the extra head was there to make you feel like you need to buy an extra figure!

i dont know captain. i think its a nice touch to the ones who like it. i mean if they would put in an extra 200x head most of the time then this place would go bananas. its the kind of attention i love about this line.

From what I hear the extra "bug head" was the UK version of Hordak in the comics

#28 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

View PostWheeljack35, on 18 May 2012 - 05:38 AM, said:

View Postshokker, on 18 May 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

From what I hear the extra "bug head" was the UK version of Hordak in the comics

It is...I'm just kidding about the extra head but a lot of times they do get me to buy another figure for display purposes.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us