He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Minicomic Collection Book

SKYWARP

elweiss.abovethetreeline.com/ProductDetailPage.aspx?sequence=38&group=catalog&mailingID=0&mailingGroupID=0&catalogID=2156670&org&sku=1616558776#pd-links

Seems darkhorse is putting together a hardcover book of all the mini comics from the 80's MOTU, She-Ra, and NA. Thats suppose to come out in the fall of this year.

I for one am pretty excited about this, I've always wanted to have all the mini comics. I still have a lot of mine from when I was a kid, but I was never able to get them all. So this will be awesome to have them all in one collection together. For around 30 bucks, I don't think thats to bad.

I'll definately pick up a copy.

• 1 month later...

I want this too... just too lazy to pre-order it. LOL!

I will get this...eventually.

I'll be getting this, but I never preorder anything really. You can usually find things cheaper down the line anyway (between sales and eBay and conventions), so I don't usually see a reason to.

elweiss.abovethetreeline.com/ProductDetailPage.aspx?sequence=38&group=catalog&mailingID=0&mailingGroupID=0&catalogID=2156670&org&sku=1616558776#pd-links

Seems darkhorse is putting together a hardcover book of all the mini comics from the 80's MOTU, She-Ra, and NA. Thats suppose to come out in the fall of this year.

I for one am pretty excited about this, I've always wanted to have all the mini comics. I still have a lot of mine from when I was a kid, but I was never able to get them all. So this will be awesome to have them all in one collection together. For around 30 bucks, I don't think thats to bad.

I'll definately pick up a copy.

One book with all mini comics sounds great like IDW did with the GI JOE Marvel comics...

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE