All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm still waiting on gitd spirit jaga to show up
  3. Everyone online refers to McFarlane Toys the company as 'Todd' and 'he/him'. It does come off as hes actually sculpting & painting these, but its just shorthand. I do think Todd isn't very involved with the toy line. It's more art directors and/or line managers making day to day decisions with the actual work being done by freelancers. I'm sure does Todd does sign off at some point in the process though. But maybe more of a formality or whatever. Have you ever seen any of the videos where hes unveiling toys? He doesnt seem to be (at least to me) overly familiar with whatever it is that hes showing. Interesting take on movie maniacs. Could it be that they just repurposed the name to mean movie fans, but the name for the original line was very much meant for iconic horror (or I guess R-rated at least lol) movie characters?
  4. SDCC exclusive Ultimates have usually been $55 for the last few years but,we'll see. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a price jump.
  5. It almost looks like they fixed the hips on grune...?
  6. Today
  7. I have to admit that Thundercats Ultimates Ghost Grune does look pretty sweet. May or may not get it depending on cost. Unfortunately I'm thinking $65 on this.
  8. Looks like the cat is out of the bag thanks to Canadian retailer eCollectibles who has given us a first look at what appears to be Super7's 2024 SDCC exclusive offerings. Shown below is the Ultimate TMNT Chef Michelangelo, G.I. Joe Jungle Trap Zartan, Dungeons And Dragons Invisible Sheila the Thief and ThunderCats Ghost Grune. When more details become available on these we will be sure to let you know.
  9. From the "ULTRAMAN SUIT ANOTHER UNIVERSE" project, the ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA SKY TYPE variant joins the FigZero line! It dons a metallic violet color and includes ancillary gear originally designed by threezero! FigZero 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA SKY TYPE collectible is 1/6th scale, standing approximately 31.6cm (~12.4") tall, and is a fully-articulated figure with over 47 points of articulation. ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE has an exquisitely detailed paint application, and is constructed partially of die-cast zinc alloy with other metal parts. LED light-up features are installed in the eyes, at the Tiga Crystal on the forehead, and the Color Timer on the chest. The original ancillary gear designed especially for this figure are a pair of Leg Armor pieces and Boosters, and a Thruster Backpack. Both gears are detachable from the main figure, and the Thruster Backpack has 4 panels that can open. Also, the Leg Boosters can be magnetically attached and detached from the Leg Armor. The figure also includes three pairs of interchangeable hands (one pair of fists, one pair of opened hands, and one pair for the Zeperion Beam shooting pose). Also included are two pairs of interchangeable Zeperion Beam Shooting Device cover parts for both open form and closed form for each forearm. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.
  10. S.H.Figuarts SUPER ANDROID 17 comes with facial expressions as well as Electro Eclipse Bomb effect part so you can recreate his awesome battle scenes. Bonus parts include a Dragon Fist effect part & head part for the S.H.Figuarts SON GOKU -GT- (sold separately). More info coming soon!
  11. Ichigo comes with total of 4 swords, Getsuga Tensho & Getsuga Jujisho sheathed/unsheathed, and an effect part to recreate still poses plus dynamic action poses. More info soon!
  12. not quite the same. four horsemen is a very small studio selling direct to consumer and only manufactures what is purchased. mcfarlane toys sells to retailers that then sell to you. companies like mcfarlane toys actually hire companies like four horsemen to do their design work. and clearly someone is buying these. this is what, wave 5? im definitely getting this, huge fan of the movie. and to give "customer feedback" you actually have to be a customer. you clearly stated you dont purchase non articulated figures. so it is just plain negativity. i dont collect transformers or motu. i dont post in those threads. no interest, so no need to post. im not in those threads bashing products others may like. you clearly said you have no interest in this, so why try to bring others down and bash a product that it isnt marketed towards you?
  13. It isn't meant to be "literal". His name is on the product. Good or bad, its a reflection on him. Todd's been in the toy biz long enough to know that collectors prefer articulated figures (especially at that price) over statues. That thing looks good! I can guarantee if he did that, it would sell out....he wouldn't even have to look at soft goods. Ching ching! As far as the "negative" comments go, that's called Customer Feedback. This is how retail works. They're letting him know what's good, what's not, what could be better, what will get us to BUY. As an example, when Fourhorsemen first proposed their Mythic Legions line, they were going to do 4" figures. Lots of people were interested in their Kickstarter, but pushed for a 6" scale. Their first wave was 34 figures and they sold out. Done nothing but bangers ever since. Some of the most sought after (and after market expensive) figures ever. The Four Horsemen listened to their customers. Win Win.
  14. you mentioned one of the owners of a massive company by first name, as if you knew him personally or were speaking to him directly. in other companies threads you do not mention any owner by first name. even in reply you post like you know him personally. my apologies for the misinterpretation.
  15. Ahead of the Transformers: ONE trailer debut, from space. Leaked images of the Studio Series Orion Pax Deluxe class leaked images emerge. As we have heard from the CinemaCon 2024 previews, this movie is not what people were expecting with a formal Generation 1 story. Here we can see what this is and isn't, as is to be expected he looks like a proto-Optimus much like the many others Orion Pax Characterizations we have seen. View the full article
  16. I've been seeing quite a few Super7 sales lately, wonder if Super7 are having issues? I always thought that their Ultimates and ReAction figures are priced much too high, $55 for a standard Ultimates is awfully expensive for what you get. ReAction figures are also real expensive at $20 for a simple 5 POA figure with minimal materials and deco. If future lines continue to be priced very high like they are I'm not so sure about the future of this company.
  17. I think that qualifies as the most phoned-in effort at "battle damage" I can remember. Looks like oil stains as much as anything else, LOL.
  18. a movie maniac refers to someone that just loves movies. john shaft, snake plissken, and sarah connor are not "horror and violent movie characters", so yes the title of the line was not meant to mean that it only featured actual cinema maniacs. i mean the countless predators and xenomorphs dont classify as "maniacs" by definition either. neither do the terminators. nor the aliens from species. but oh yeah robocop, he was quite the "maniac", same with edward scissorheads. and king kong too. and lets not forget jaws either, that shark was nothing but a violent horror maniac. and hicks from alien 2, quite the "maniac" himself right?
  19. I'd like to get the whole team of these. I liked the movie and the designs, so some large figures of them that aren't super expensive would be nice. And they actually let Leo and Mikey have two of their weapons, unlike the 80s style giant figures.
  20. You think that the original line of "Movie Maniacs" composed of the likes of Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Leatherface, Ghostface and all kinds of other horror and violent movie characters... was a reference to the audience's response to movies? That's um... a take, I guess. Not sure where in my dumb joke you thought I was expecting Todd to read any of this, but it's kind of hilarious that you thought that was somehow a factor to me.
  21. blame WB for not promoting female characters enough. please name a female that would/should sell apart from zatanna that hasnt already been made
  22. Yesterday
  23. its fact that hes not even remotely involved in this line. the hollow plastic is identical to sportspicks, which is from import dragons 3d printing, which means his partner's team is running this line. theres literally at least 30 people under both of them that make the actual decisions. do the owners of mattel decide the line choices? and limited edition figure is not action figure. kotobukiya calls their statues figures, yet you dont complain in those threads. same with diamonds budget line of gallery statues. so wheres the deception? it is a figure.
  24. Deadline has announced that Neva Howell has been cast as Martha Kent, the adoptive Earth mother of Clark Kent, in the upcoming Warner Bros/DC Studio's Superman film.
  25. https://toynewsi.com/436-52426 Raphael gazes upon the city of Manhattan from the concealed vantage point of the rooftops and is displeased by the eerie silence that envelops the bustling metropolis.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE