New Resolute, Rise of Cobra, 25th Anniversary Figure Images

JayC

Resolute Destro

destroresoolute.jpg

If THAT is Resolute Destro, who the hell is the guy that came with Shockwave?

Resolute Wild Bill

wildbillresolute.jpg

2-Pack Tunnel Rat

tunnelrat.jpg

Looks like they were going for a "Night Force" look.

Resolute Roadblock

roadblockresolute.jpg

Does he have a limp, or is one leg shorter than the other?

2-Pack Monkeywrench

monkeywrenchmovie.jpg

ebay you say...

Yes. The seller was in Hong Kong. Intrestingly enough, the LIGHT colored Chuckles was listed as the "Night Force" one.

Also, I got a response to my question about pics of the gear (for Charbroil in this case) and was told "not for this one right now...."

I Baroness wearing a BUMPIT in her hair?

Snake-Eyes, Beachhead, Firefly, and Airborne are must haves. I would buy the Alley Viper if they had used the v5 or v7 color scheme/paint app. Preferably, v5.

I Baroness wearing a BUMPIT in her hair?

Snake-Eyes, Beachhead, Firefly, and Airborne are must haves. I would buy the Alley Viper if they had used the v5 or v7 color scheme/paint app. Preferably, v5.

Given how many times they've used certain molds, they could easily do every version of most of these guys.

ebay you say...

Yes. The seller was in Hong Kong. Intrestingly enough, the LIGHT colored Chuckles was listed as the "Night Force" one.

Also, I got a response to my question about pics of the gear (for Charbroil in this case) and was told "not for this one right now...."

I think what he was reffering to is Hisscommander had posted some of those on this site, as well as his own (the terrordrome) and they have been up at Hisstank and actoys as well. Granted they got their images from either ebay or taoboa themselves.