All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. These definitely aren't as high end as the Super7 figures, but at least they're starting out with all the characters you'd want them to start out with, and honestly, 20 bucks for the whole damn family is a steal and a half! Especially when it includes Santa's helper and Snowball II! I don't know if I'll go all in even if they do, but if I get the chance, I can see myself picking up the family, maybe even the house too. I won't mind having the extra Homer. Also, the Krusty doll would be cool to have too
  3. I watched the first 2 and they are good... Last time I rewatch the original show, it was like 2010-2011.
  4. I didn't know there was voting for that man... I will check it out there Twitter and Instagram.
  5. Big Bubba Roger's promos were good man... The Guardian Angel turning heel as Big Bubba against Sting... "Well, you better get it on punk"... https://youtu.be/LWk_fu1VHH8?si=BqxbXvzbEsjHq0zJ
  6. I have found myself buying way less McFarlane because he keep over pricing everything the last 8 months or so. I'd rather spend a little more and get a Mafex,Yamaguchi, or Mezco. It's hard for me to turn down lanterns though. That's one of my weaknesses. I know Killowog is a Mega figure,but so was Doomsday w/Superman,& It didn't cost $70.
  7. Is anyone else watching X-Men 97? I love it! I rewatched the original cartoon to catch up and it was fun, but this new show is amazing! I’m enjoying the marvel Legends nightcrawler too
  8. How does everyone feel about the big bad battles on big bad toy store? I like the engagement, even though I originally thought you had to vote by buying the toy you were voting for. I didn’t know you voted over social media, I haven’t had social media for almost 4 years.
  9. Just saw Godzilla x Kong twice and it was great! Can’t wait for the rest of the Hiya Toys releases!
  10. They're pretty much batteries to power up the devices he can build.
  11. Several of the new Jakks Pacific Simpsons based products have gone up for pre-order on the Amazon website. The Simpsons House Playset Living Room Diorama, 2.5-Inch Scale Homer Action Figure and Accessories - $19.99 This diorama playset comes with a variety of accessories, including one 2.5” scale Homer Simpson figure, one lenticular TV, one couch, one standing lamp, and one side table, allowing fans to recreate the iconic living room setting. Bart, March, Lisa, Maggie, Santa’s Little Helper, and Snowball figures sold separately. Offers multiple fun and interactive features like the button activated couch or interactive rug allowing fans to recreate classic scenes and moments from the show. The Simpsons Krusty Talking Plush, 18-Inch Good and Evil Krusty Pull String Doll, from The Classic Treehouse of Horror III Episode - $39.99 The Talking Krusty Doll includes a pull-string feature with memorable phrases from the classic Treehouse of Horror III episode, offering both good and evil versions of Krusty. GOOD AND EVIL PHRASES: Features two modes of play and has 10+ phrases between both good and evil mode. Change modes by flipping the switch on Krusty’s back. Requires 3 LR44 batteries (included). The Simpsons Action Figures Family Multi-Pack 2.5” Scale Figures, Includes Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, Santa’s Little Helper, and Snowball II - $19.99 Each 2.5” scale figure boasts multiple points of articulation for dynamic poses and play. Compatible with all Simpsons diorama playsets and accessories from JAKKS for fun and immersive play. The Simpsons Moe’s Prank Phone, Feature Iconic Telephone from Moe’s Tavern, Over 10 Prank Calls and Phrases - $39.99 The Simpsons Moe’s Prank Phone captures the look of the iconic telephone seen in Moe’s Tavern. Features prank phone calls and phrases from multiple characters seen and heard throughout the animated series. The Prank Phone features two modes of play and has over 10+ prank calls and phrases showcasing the classic Simpsons humor in an interactive and entertaining manner. Pick up the phone’s receiver and dial any 7 digits to hear funny prank calls made to Moe’s Tavern over the years. Switch modes to have the phone randomly call you with the prank calls. Requires 3 AAA batteries (included) . The Simpsons Advent Calendar Holiday 2024-24 Days of Surprises with Mystery Characters and Accessories! Approximately 1.5” Inch Scale Action Figures - $39.99 The Simpsons Advent Calendar features 24 days of surprises with mystery characters and accessories. Open to reveal a new surprise each day.
  12. Yesterday
  13. This oversized Transformers figures .. is so badass ... makes Hasbro figures looks like kids toys.. Transformers figures should be bigger and bulker.. especially leader class
  1. Load more activity
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 90 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Members

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    1.7m
    Total Posts
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE