All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Same here, but eventually someone will grab the license and make some ultra articulated figures if the series continues.
  3. Shown below via ToySnowman are our first images for the new Hasbro Star Wars The Black Series Ki-Adi-Mundi Figure! No official pre-order date yet for here in the states but as soon as we know, you'll know!
  4. Is anyone particularly excited about this? I know I'll wind up watching it, but I feel like Cavill leaving really deflated the balloon.
  5. Today
  6. I keep looking at grunt and he looks like he's wrapped in cellophane to me. Just not feeling it.
  7. I like the masterverse figures, but I want to see the movie figs in the classic scale.
  8. I really hope these movie figures sell well. My great unrealized childhood dream is getting the Skeletor shock troopers from the film. And to see them on the box art for Evil-Lyn is such a tease.
  9. I'll probably scoop this up, even if it means I've gotta take yet another Joker along with her. Unless it looks terrible, of course.
  10. It’s on IOS…. It’s really good if you’re into rogues…. It’s pretty much hades gameplay and upgrade system (not as deep but still good). I signed up for Apple Arcade just for this game because it was exclusive on there and never finished it so I’m pumped it’s coming out for switch
  11. https://toynewsi.com/436-52442 Metropolis, the city, has always had faith in their beloved hero, Superman, to protect them from the clutches of evil. However, their trust is shattered when Superman unexpectedly turns against them, wreaking havoc on the very streets he once defended. Now, the people of Metropolis find themselves in grave danger as Superman sets his sights on them!
  12. https://marvelousnews.com/299-34988
  13. Netflix has officially begun production of The Witcher Season 4 and has given greenlit Season 5 of The Witcher, which will film back-to-back with Season 4 and will be the final chapter in Geralt's story. Seasons 4 and 5 will adapt the remaining of Sapkowski's books, Baptism of Fire, The Tower of the Swallow, and Lady of the Lake, promising to offer an epic and satisfying conclusion to Netflix's hit fantasy drama. After the shocking, Continent-altering events that close out season three, the new season follows Geralt, Yennefer, and Ciri who are faced with traversing the war-ravaged Continent and its many demons apart from each other. If they can embrace and lead the groups of misfits they find themselves in, they have a chance of surviving the baptism of fire and finding one another again. Lauren Schmidt Hissrich says: "It is with huge pride that we begin shooting our penultimate Season of The Witcher with a stellar cast, including some exciting new additions, led by Liam Hemsworth as Geralt of Rivia. We're thrilled to be able to bring Andrzej Sapkowski's books to an epic and satisfying conclusion. It wouldn't be our show if we didn't push our family of characters to their absolute limit - stay tuned to see how the story ends." Cast: Liam Hemsworth (Geralt of Rivia), Anya Chalotra (Yennefer of Vengerberg), Freya Allan (Princess Cirilla of Cintra), Joey Batey (Jaskier), Laurence Fishburne (Regis) Eamon Farren (Cahir), Anna Shaffer (Triss Merigold), Mimî M Khayisa (Fringilla), Cassie Clare (Philippa), Mahesh Jadu (Vilgefortz), Meng'er Zhang (Milva), Graham McTavish (Dijkstra), Royce Pierreson (Istredd), Mecia Simson (Francesca), Sharlto Copley (Leo Bonhart), Danny Woodburn (Zoltan), Jeremy Crawford (Yarpen), Bart Edwards (Emhyr), Hugh Skinner (Radovid), James Purefoy (Skellen), Christelle Elwin (Mistle), Fabian McCallum (Kayleigh), Juliette Alexandra (Reef), Ben Radcliffe (Giselher), Connor Crawford (Asse), Aggy K. Adams (Iskra), Linden Porco (Percival Schuttenbach), Therica Wilson-Read (Sabrina), Rochelle Rose (Margarita), Safiyya Ingar (Keira) Creator / Showrunner / Executive Producer: Lauren Schmidt Hissrich Writers: Lauren Schmidt Hissrich (401), Tania Lotia (402), Rae Benjamin (403), Troy Dangerfield (404), Matthew D'Ambrosio (405), Javier Grillo-Marxuach (406), Clare Higgins (407), Mike Ostrowski (408) Directors: Sergio Mimica-Gezzan (401 & 402), Tricia Brock (403 & 404), Alex Garcia Lopez (405 & 406), Jeremy Webb (407 & 408) Executive Producers: Steve Gaub, Mike Ostrowski, Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Platige Films (Tomek Baginski and Jarek Sawko), Hivemind Content (Jason Brown and Sean Daniel)
  14. Shown below via asokathegeek are in-hand images for the new DC Multiverse Justice League of America Plastic Man Build-a-Figure Wave Green Lantern figure from McFarlane Toys.
  15. The new Hasbro Target Exclusive Star Wars Black Series R5-D4, BD-72 & Pit Droids Figure Set is available for purchase from Target.com with a suggested retail price of $49.99.
  16. Super 7 gotta super 7 I guess, I mean they make Ghost Grune (clearly evil version since he comes with his non TC logo on the chest armor) and they pack him in with only 1 head (with both fangs), its not like they had to tool a new head, the original came with a regular face with 1 fang and the toy version came with both the regular face with 1 fang and a newly tooled grinning head with 1 fang, why out of the 3 headsculpts available give him the only wrong one for this exact depiction of the character IDK.
  17. The new Target Exclusive Star Wars Black Series The Privateer Figure from Hasbro is available for purchase from Target.com with suggested retail price of $24.99.
  18. They will after the show unlesd they sell out (which never happens).
  19. I dont think they did, those look like the old hips just hidden behind his leg armor, correct me if Im wrong but they didnt even give him the right head, shouldnt he have only 1 Fang by the time he is a Ghost?, I hope Bryan adresses this but I doubt it since SDCC is so close the figures are probably already produced.
  20. LOL, you sure about that? I honestly can't tell if you're just trying to troll here, or are just unfamiliar with the characters or their franchises. Listen man, if you simply don't know or are just willfully misunderstanding that that line was born as a horror franchise showcase, and over the years gradually expanded beyond that, then I don't know what to tell you. But introducing Robocop six years after the line debuted does not retroactively change the meaning of the line's title. You either get that or you don't. This is about as bad-faith an argument as it gets. You know without question I wasn't writing as if I were speaking to him, or had an expectation of him reading any of this. If I had written it as "Maybe Todd, YOU will put out something a little more tepid next time..." then you might have a point, but no. "even in reply you post like you know him personally" -- how so? I used his name in my response because we're now talking about him directly, not his company, because you wanted to pretend that I was acting like I expected him to read this, for some reason. What I think I find the most concerning, and frankly more interesting, well beyond what we've been discussing, is your constant discounting of Todd's influence on the company that he co-owns. You act like he has such little creative control or input, claiming that McFarlane Toys is this massive company, while the reality is they only have a little over 100 employees. Your local Walmart likely has more people working there. You say things like: and it raises questions like... it is? It's "fact"? How do you know that? What even makes you think that? Straight-up I've never seen anyone more defensive about any company on these boards than you are about McFarlane Toys, to the point where you seem to take offense to anyone even invoking Todd's name instead of properly naming the company, I and can't help but wonder where that comes from.
  21. The formally Gamestop Exclusive Hasbro Star Wars Black Series Shock Trooper Electronic Helmet is available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $99.99. Imagine serving as an elite guard to the Emperor with the Shock Trooper Electronic Helmet, featuring a neck guard, speech projector, and adjustable fit. With game-accurate sound effects and premium interior and exterior design, this helmet delivers on the iconic presentation and detail of roleplay items from Star Wars The Black Series. Product Features Life-size replica Based on the Imperial Shock Trooper from Star Wars: Battlefront II Game-accurate design and sound Collector-grade quality helmet Wearable Box Contents Imperial Shock Trooper helmet
  22. It's too soon but would be nice if Super7 sold these online for people who aren't going to SDCC...
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE