TNI Forums: Nickeldeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles M.O.U.S.E.R.S. 7-Pack Video Review & Images - TNI Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nickeldeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles M.O.U.S.E.R.S. 7-Pack Video Review & Images

#1 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho
  • Group: Admin

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

Nickeldeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles M.O.U.S.E.R.S. 7-Pack Video Review & Images

View the full article

#2 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

I read somewhere that people were finding these at TRU?? but I haven't seen any atall......are they seeing a wider release such as Terget & Wahmarts??

#3 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

I got mine at Walmart with Rat King and the lil' turtles. I saw a case at Target too, but they didn't put it up yet. The cases are HUGE, I think they have like 24-36 figures in a case, lol.

#4 User is offline   BigBot84 

• I will be the world's greatest swordsman!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

I saw the both of the little turtles two packs and Mousers at my TRU.

#5 User is offline   Snarfer00 

• Nameless Thug

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:31 PM

Woah, these look amazing. I was thinking of picking up a M.O.U.S.E.R.S. 7-pack to go along with my classic collection figures. The 7-pack was only $12 on amazon yesterday. Now, they are $22 (there goes any hopes of army buildingPosted Image Posted Image ). It almost took an entire year for the classic collection prices to go down (probably, because Playmates reissued them in larger quantities), I really hope the prices on these things go down, as well.

#6 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Check Walmarts Snarfer, they're getting in pallet displays and I saw about 3-4 Mousers sets in it.

#7 User is offline   featofstrength 

• Beastman

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

I bought 2 sets...and I would probably buy more if I find them. This could turn into a problem....:)

#8 User is offline   Snarfer00 

• Nameless Thug

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

View PostJoeRhyno, on 04 October 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

Check Walmarts Snarfer, they're getting in pallet displays and I saw about 3-4 Mousers sets in it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I just found it on Amazon for $11.99, hopefully it stays that way!

#9 User is offline   FUGAYZIE 

• The Gray Ghost

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

this was a smart move by playmates. a nice affordable multi pack :)

#10 User is offline   Monkey_Shuttle 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

I had to hold fast at 3 sets. It's difficult to keep passing on all the other packs I keep coming across, but I figure 21 mousers is more than adequate right now.

Plus, you know, it might give someone else a chance to snag a pack or two for themselves.

#11 User is offline   barbecue17 

• www.thepicreview.com

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

I'm starting to see these guys everywhere!

I've had my set for awhile but just got around to reviewing them. Enjoy: Mousers review

#12 User is offline   FUGAYZIE 

• The Gray Ghost

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

i finally scored a pack. i started to custom paint them and they look great! i really dig these little guys. i wouldnt mind picking up another two packs, 21 mousers should make for a really nice army.

#13 User is offline   TheLegoJoker 

• minivenom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

I've picked up a few sets as well. Added a black wash to them, aside from the black ones of course. Added red to the insides of the mouths, and added a dry metallic silver wash to a few so far. Creates a cool weathered look. Very nice little figures.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us